Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Rahim was quick to help her. He place his hand on her stomach to calm their children. Stroking her stomach in a soothing way.
"Easy little onesss, don't be ssso hard on your mother now." he coaxed them, quietly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Alidia began to breath easier. Alidia took her free hand and rubbed Rahim's hand with it. "I love you so much." Amal and Sadira smiled at them. Then Alidia tried getting up so she grabbed the wooden staff she had.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

"And I love you." Rahim answered her. He held her in a gentle embrace. The two spirits smiled as well before they started to disappear.
"With you, our story can finally have a happy ending. We wish you both a happy life." Amal said to them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Alidia smiled. As she kissed Rahim and placed his hands on her stomach. "We are going to be amazing parents."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:52 pm

"I can sssee it now. Our little onesss, learning at the sssame placcce we are. It would be niccce if the ssschool had enough teachersss to fill all the classssesss here." Rahim commented on this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Alidia giggled. "Or if not we could teach them..." Alidia smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm

"Usss? Really? And what classss would you like to teach, if you could?" Rahim asked, curious.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"Magic... And a mothers love. How bout you Rahim?" Alidia laughed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 pm

"I sssuppose I would like to teach the Musssic classss, sssinccce the Gym and Hunting classssesss have a teacher currently." Rahim answered. And it was true that he would. There were other classes he could see himself teaching, but Music stood out for him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Alidia was stunned. "Rahim? Music? I wanna help you with that one." Alidia smiled. "And I almost forgot I'll teach potions."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 pm

"I wonder if the musssic teacher is allowed to have an assssissstant in the classss. I wonder if we get any new teachersss for classssesss, what they might be like. Hey, I know! We'll pick a sssubject and tell each other who we think might teach that classss." Rahim suggested, excitedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Alidia laughed and smiled "sound like a fun game. Ok, first class- language arts aka English: I think Belle would be the perfect teacher. Since she reads a lot."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 pm

"That'sss probably true. I wonder if Megara would teach the Shapeshifting classss. She is a shapeshifter, isn't she?" Rahim asked, just wanting to make sure.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Alidia smiled and nodded "She's a Pegasus..." Alidia paused and did a facepalm "Crap I promised I'd never tell."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:25 pm

"I would have figured it out even if you hadn't told me. She ssseemsss like sssomeone I could be friendsss with. What about unfamiliar facccesss? What if it was a newcomer?" Rahim inquired, holding her hand.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Alidia was a bit confused but she thought he ment something like this. "Ummm... Let's see my "sister" Ariel would be prefect for dancing class since she's graceful and full of poise. Rapunzel in art. Jack Frost in a new class "how to find your center". You'd teach music with hunting..." Alidia could've gone on but she needed a breather.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:40 pm

"Hmm. I would have thought Ariel would teach the Thirssst Control classss. Either her or Jim. And I had thisss imagine in my head of a possssible teacher for Art. But it'sss not anyone we know." Rahim said, thoughtfully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Alidia was curious. "who'd be the art teacher by the way awesome choice Jim has the thirst control."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:56 pm

"Thank you. I thought it sssounded right." Rahim replied to her comment on the choice of Jim. He searched through his memory.
"I had this image in my head of a gargoyle, from Japan. Really, the ssschool is a cassstle, I'm sssurprised there are none teaching here already. He's always tall when I picture him, and thin. Sssoft-ssspoken too. The kind of man that girlsss might ssswoon over after a while." he explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Alidia smiled. "That's a good idea," Alidia rolled her eyes as she heard Rahim's comment about swooning "Not all the girls. Because there's this one girl who already found her soulmate..." Alidia ran her hands on Rahim's arms and kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Rahim gladly accepted the kiss. His hand ran through her hair as he did this. He had always liked the soft texture of her hair.
"I didn't sssay he would make them all ssswoon. Gargoylesss are very honorable about those thingsss." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 am

Alidia always felt safe with her beloved near. She rubbed his cheek " I love you so much Rahim."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:08 pm

"I love you jussst as much, if not more ssso." Rahim said in response. He gave her a gentle kiss on her brow.
"And what about you? If you could come up with a teacher for any empty class, what would they be like and why?" he posed the same question to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Alidia passionately sighed when Rahim kissed her brow. Her eyes sparkled. "I love you the most," she giggled. "Well, I used to have a friend who could "bend" the elements....lets see if I can recall the memories." she said as she pointed to her forehead. "Remberous Timeness..." Then Alidia fell into a deep sleep to show her friend.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 pm

"Wow. That is amazing. I wonder what he might contribute to thisss ssschool if he were to show up." Rahim said, more to himself than to Alidia.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next