Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 32 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm

"What are you still doing here? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want you in my home after I broke off our engagement." Randall demanded to know. He was sure that Jillian would leave after ruining her chances with him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 32 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Jillian smriked. "I just wanted to see the infamous gypsy who's taking you away from me..." Gina was getting angry her eyes began to set ablaze "Leave my lady Jillian or I'll make a curse on you. You're cruel, hardhearted & self-centered...you care only bout lust and money." Gina's moon necklace began glowing. Gina looked at Randall's mom & Randall "My Lord and Lady it'd be best if you leave me with Lady Jillian. We need to talk."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 7:43 pm

"If...if you insist. Come along, Mother. Let's wait in the next room." Randall said as he sheparded his mother out of the room. Once they were both out, he closed the door behind him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Gina smiled as her beloved and his mother were safe but she frowned at Jillian. "What are you thinking making them blind like that?" Gina asked as she tried to keep her temper down. Jillian smiled evilly "You peasant gypsy...you don't get it...I wanted everything...like you said money fame and lust. And since Randy wouldn't give it to me I'd trance his cousin..." Gina was getting angrier by the second. Her moon necklace was glowing like crazy. "Randy is nothing...and you are worthless..." Jillian said as she pulled out a dagger. Gina gasped as she quickly pulled for her lucky dagger but the servants took it with her bath. She only had the limited power in her necklace.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 8:14 pm

"What do you suppose they are talking about in there?" Randall's mother asked him.
"I don't know. But whatever it is, I hope it's nothing too dangerous." he answered. Curious and concerned for Gina's welfare, he pressed his ear to the door to listen.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Gina and Jillian were battling it out. "His name is Randell not Randy..." Gina said trying to control her magic and ducking every swing of the dagger. Jillian chuckled evilly "I don't care...he's worthless and has nothing to give..." Gina had it. "ENOUGH!!!" she screamed which cause her screaming to echo and she stopped moving. "Randall and his family is kind and sweet unlike you. You're bitter and coldhearted..." Jillian frowned but smiled as she ran super fast with the dagger. Gina didn't see it coming. She was stabbed in the heart and fell to the ground. And Jillian left. "Goodbye you nothing peasant gypsy...have fun in the afterlife..." Gina was gasping for air and began choking.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Randall heard the commotion and rushed in. In a moment of panic, Jillian turned, knife still in hand and stabbed him by accident. For a brief minute, he couldn't breathe and his knees buckled before he fell to the floor. Jillian screamed at what had just happened and fled. With what strength he had, the young man dragged himself toward Gina and clasped her hand in his.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm

"No....Randall...." Gina yelled. "No...I won't let this happened...I love you too much..." she muttered a spell on her lips; The kiss of life and kissed him. "Please don't leave me..." she cried and then there was a glow. "Oh please let it have worked..." Gina thought. She placed her hand on his heart. "Don't leave me..." she prayed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

There was a moment of pain before it started to fade away. His grasp on Gina's hand became stronger. His eyes focused on her face.
"Gina. If you cannot live beside me, then I do not wish to live at all." Randall said, quietly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Gina stared at him with love. "I love you until the end but this can't be it...we have so many adventures... Like me getting arrested for justice and you saving me on your noble steed.." Gina chuckled weakly. She kissed him again to hopefully make him better and then she felt something go through her back and into her heart she saw a sliver tip of a dagger. She looked and saw Jillian. Gina laid side by side with Randell making all her energy go to him to make him live. "I...I love you...." she said gasping for air and began closing her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Randall saw what happened. It was a shock that Jillian had come back after her accident with him. But it might have been for the best. In his attempt to kick the wretched woman away, he went into cardiac arrest. His body was rejecting Gina's efforts to save him, and it was just fine with him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Gina tried once more to push her energy in him. "Live..." Gina said in her mind "Live..." Then she heard his steady heartbeats:she weakly smiled and then his staff came to his rescue. "Live my beloved..." she thought. Her eyes began to drop once more for the last time. Randall's staff was focused more on him then her and she was okay with that. Before her eyes closed she saw Randall's mom grabbing her hand and smiling "I'm so sorry My Lady..." Gina said weakly. "I thought I could stop her...give my necklace to him when he comes to." Randall's mom nodded as she kissed Gina on the brow. "thank you Gina."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 pm

'No. No.' Randall thought as he was carried away from Gina. He didn't want this, didn't they understand that? Why couldn't they let him die with her? He didn't want to wake up if she wasn't going to be there.
Because of this past life's insistence to die, Rahim was practically expelled from seeing anything further of that vision. He hit his fists hard against the floor in frustration over how that one had ended.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Alidia was feeling Gina's pain. But she was also feeling Rahim's pain. She transformed out of Gina and went to Rahim. "Honey...Rahim darling..." she started to say but decided to keep quiet for him to calm down. They were back in the gym. "Is there another one you wanna go? That stick out to you..." she began rubbing his shoulders.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Alidia's rubbing his shoulders did help him to calm himself. After thinking on it, he did remember one. This one might be a bit strange.
"I can think of one. There was one involving a cursssed group of individuals known as demon sssorcerersss. They weren't really demonsss, people thought they were because of how they looked. It was important for them all to be cured of whatever made them like that. I was the one who was the eldessst, and a young maiden helped to make that possible." Rahim suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Alidia nodded as she took Rahim's hands and they went back in time and this time her name was Holli. But she didn't know a lot about this time period. She had blonde hair like an angel's and she was wearing a blue dress. She was so lost and she couldn't find Rahim anywhere. So she began walking.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 pm

This had to be the strangest face Rahim had ever seen. It was a long mint green face with mandibles like an insect, pointed ears, and very long black hair done up in a topknot that moved about like it was alive. He was dressed in a red and purple kimono styled outfit and he had an extra set of arms, smaller than his main ones. Even more surprising was that he was levitating, even when he needed to move. The sight of the moon outside called to him and he understood his name better: Tso Lan, the demon sorcerer of the moon.
"Well, at least it's a clear night." he said to himself. His voice sounded dull and monotonous. Either way, he ignored it and left his sanctuary to enjoy the night.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Holli was enjoying herself at the lake. Sitting on the grass looking at the stars and seeing how bright the moon looked. She opened the bottle of wine she had and began to drink it. After that she began feeling sleepy so without thinking about it she laid down on the cool green grass in the moonlight.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Tso Lan seemed to glide over the grass as he came to the lake. It was the one place he could get the best view of the night sky. Something about the moon seemed to energize him, and not just because of his abilities in that form. It certainly had its advantages, but he would rather be cured of all this.
"Until then, you are the only comfort I have." he said to the moon, as if it could hear him. Not once did he notice the girl in the area.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Holli was fast asleep. She was dreaming about new abilities. In her dream she could earthbend, when she lifted her hands in her dreams her being outside began bending and she felt one with the earth. Then she got up and walked to the water in her sleep and began bending water. She smiled as she walked back to her spot and went back to sleep. Not knowing what had happened cause she was sleep bending.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 pm

But someone did see. That someone was Tso Lan. He was amazed at finding a bender so close to his sanctuary, especially when he realized the person was doing it in their sleep. Curiosity got the better of him and he went to see who it was.
It was a surprise to see a young maiden laying in the grass, under the stars. She was beautiful, angelic in a way. He couldn't resist taking a seat beside her.
"What are the chances that I would find a young bender one my favorite kind of nights?" he asked himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Holli was sleeping perfectly until the nightmare of Shoo-Lug the firebender came to her dreams and made the nightmares began. She was only 7 and he killed everyone in her village and her family she was saved by the Avatar at the time and he told her that when the time came she'd inherent his powers...so years past and she began having the powers but she never used fire... Holli began tossing and turning in her sleep.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Tso Lan saw her beginning to toss and turn. He had heard mothers sing to help their children sleep during a nightmare. Despite how boring his speaking voice sounded, his singing voice was actually quite nice. He figured it couldn't hurt to try a song he had always liked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Holli heard the most majestic voice and she fluttered her multicolored eyes that coexisted with the elements opened and she saw him. She shot straight up; sacred. "Ohh please don't hurt me....I don't have any money...I'm just a young girl who wanted to see the stars and drink some wine...I'm harmless...." Holli ran behind a tree and used her bending to be undercover.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 11:32 pm

"I did not come to rob you, Madame. I only came to take some solace in the moon. I was not aware anyone was here until a few minutes ago. Do you know you bend in your sleep?" Tso Lan called out to her. Truthfully, he could use his mastery of gravity to bring her back, but he would rather she came back of her own free will.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next