Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Sadria gasped through the gag. "Umm..." (No...Amal)
She tried to come close to him but they dragged her and started to build a fire.
Her eyes widen. "Umm..." (Amal...) she cried as they tied her to a wooden pole and got a metal pole of a symbol warming up.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 pm

"What are you doing?! Leave her alone!" Amal cried in terror. He could guess what they were going to do with the heated symbol. They were going to brand her.
Amal struggled to get his captors off him, but he wasn't as strong as he had been when he was El Katib. He managed to get one of them off, but the other kept a firm hold of him. He wouldn't be able to help Sadira this time, but it didn't stop him from trying.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

((OCC: Even though this is fake.... I am crying lol call me a sap lol))

Sadira eyes started to water. They started to bring the brand to her. She shook her head fastly. The gag came off her. "Noooo...please.....Amal...." They slapped her as they held her face on the ground. "I always loved you Amal.....ahhhhh...." Sadira said and screamed in pain as they branded her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm

"NO!" Amal screamed. A rush of adrenaline gave him the strength to kick his captors off of him. Once he was on his feet, he fought of the person holding the brand to Sadira's neck.
"Sadira, my star. Please tell me you're alright." he begged, cradling her gently in his arms.

(OOC: For what's worth, I felt just as angry as he might have. And I'm not even a guy.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Sadira looked up, weakly smiled and rubbed his face. "I am okay...just too much pain...cant heal it...I love you...remember...soulmates live forever" She was grabbed once again, tied up, and placed on a pole. And they grabbed Amal once again, she screamed but slapped again.

((OCC: Gotcha Smile ))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm

"No. No! Don't you touch her! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Amal begged, struggling like a man possessed to get near Sadira so he could protect her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:13 pm

They laughed as they started the fire. Sadira's eyes widen. She had heard of this when they were kids. "No...." she screamed as she was trying to fight them but it was no use. "You...You witch...belwilding this boy's mind...with this love...now its time for you to feel the burning power of hell..." the leader said. Crying Sadira looked at her beloved "I...love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:22 pm

"You fools, she saved me! In a way you can't begin to imagine. If it wasn't for her, I would've died a monster." Amal protested. At last, he pulled himself free and ran to her. He embraced the girl he loved, shielding her from all harm.
"If you want to kill her, you must also kill me." he declared in defiance.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Sadira was still tied up and tears filled her eyes. "Amal..." she started said but with the smoke and screaming her voice was leaving her. Her eyes said it all. Her love for him and she still wore the rings. They took Amal and began to sharpen their swords. "As you wished young boy...you died first..." Sadira gathered of all what she had left in voice "No....kill me first...youre right a witch should died first to relieve the spell..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Amal struggled hard against those holding him back. He couldn't bear this. Watching Sadira burn would surely kill him inside. He had told them the truth, and they didn't even care. They really were alone now.
"SADIRA!!!" he cried. At that point, the observer in the back of his mind began to reject what they were seeing. The part of his soul that became Rahim was fighting to pull out. And it hoped that the part of her that was Alidia was doing the same thing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Alidia came out as an invisible person and ran to her beloved crying. "Rahim..." she was crying when she hugged him. "I...I.." she couldnt speak. She just rewatched the horror that held her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:52 pm

"Shhh. We don't have to sssee thisss, my love. We can go now, if you want." Rahim told in a soothing tone. He didn't know how much more of this he could stomach.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Alidia nodded as she raised her hands. "Returness Timeness...." and they were back in the gym. Alidia sat down as placed her hands on her face, crying. "That was ...." Alidia couldnt say anything...

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 17 Jade_Cry
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:04 pm

"There, there. It'sss alright, it'sss over now. And if it makesss you feel any better, I think they would be proud of usss." Rahim told her as he held her close to let her cry into his shoulder if need be.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Alidia began to cry on her beloved's shoulder. "They would...that we found each other again..." Alidia sniffled as she looked her beloved's eyes, and giggled "You have his eyes..." she began playing with her charms and she gasped as she took it off "Rahim..." she started to say as she showed him the rings.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 pm

"How did-How on Earth did we get their ringsss?" Rahim asked. He almost couldn't believe it. How did they rings from their very first life together wind up with them there?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:21 pm

"Rahim...maybe all of our pastlifes are connected..." Alidia said and gasped as the rings started to glow so Alidia dropped the charms and there they were Sadira and Amal...well in spirit version of them. "See I told you honey Amal...theyd figure it out.." Alidia's heart was skipping beats.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:28 pm

"You two? Have you been watching over usss all thisss time?" Rahim asked, rather surprised to see them.
"In our own way, yes. You both were luckier than we were. We never got to have a child." Amal admitted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Alidia was still speechless. Sadria smiled as she floated to her. Alidia was slowing backing away. "Please Alidia dont be afraid..." Sadria said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"Alidia, it'sss okay. You don't have to be afraid." Rahim assured her. He held her hand to offer his support.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Alidia took her beloved's hand and looked at the girl that was smiling at her. "Rahim..." Alidia started to say. Sadira touched her stomach and gasped "Amal...twins...:
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 pm

"That is amazing news. Twins are not very common for first time parents." Amal told them.
"I know. Thisss is a real blessssing for usss." Rahim added.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Alidia started to smile. Sadira started to giggle. Alidia smiled "What do you see?" "Ones going to be like mom and another is going to be like dad." Sadira started to say as she floated to Amal as Alidia walked to Rahim.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"Sssoundsss jussst like you wanted them to be, Alidia." Rahim said, putting his arm around her. He cast a glance at Amal and smiled at his past self. It was an honor to have them there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Alidia smiled. "Thus is cherishble times but be careful; because they are growing." Sadira warned. Then Alidia grabbed her stomach and bent over in pain. "Oww.." she cried
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next