Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:45 am

A sudden sense of clarity came over the male gargoyle. He had wondered why humans kissed for a long time, and he thought he would try it to experiment. What he had not expected was this revelation to hit him like lightning, creating this hunger in his gut for more. It was this hunger that made him pull away for air.
"That was...amazing." Griff breathed the three words.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 24 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 am

Jessica smiled. "Yea it was...it felt like magic..." she sat down at a chair to take a breather. "I felt sparks flying..." she said with giggles.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:06 am

"I know. It felt so-" Griff didn't get to finish. The sound of footsteps got his attention. His brother and sister emerged from the back room, in their respective green and red cloaks. They were a little puzzled by the presence of the young girl.
"There you two are. Leo, Una, I would like you to meet Jessica. Jessica, this is my brother, Leo, and my sister, Una." Griff introduced them. His brother was the first to come forward and meet her.
"So you're the Jessica Griff told us about. He didn't mention what a beauty you were." Leo said in a teasing way. Una, however, only watched the girl with apprehension.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 am

Jessica blushed. "Why thank you Leo..." she paused "Leo..like a lion bravehearted..." she smiled as she curtsied. "Nice to meet you...Leo." Jessica smiled as she turned to Una. "A pleasure to meet you." Jessica held out her hand for a sign of friendship.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am

"Of course, yes. It's good to meet you." Una half-heartedly agreed, accepting the hand. Leo clapped Griff on the shoulder.
"This girl is very charming, Griff. I'd say she's a keeper." the brother said with a smirk.
"Excuse me?" Griff asked, a little surprised by the statement.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:31 am

Jessica smiled as she began looking at the magical books. She had the certain glow. The dress seemed to flow with her. She was humming a tune she didnt know.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 am

"I know you, Griff. I can tell you like her. I think you should tell her how you feel, because if you don't, someone else might snap her up." Leo encouraged him.
"She does seem very pretty. But I worry about what company she keeps, if she will cause trouble." Una whispered.
"Don't talk nonsense, Una. Jessica is a fine young lady, and I enjoy being around her. I'm going to continue spending time with her and that's the end of it." Griff said, firmly. Leo grasped his brother's left had to silently offer his support. It seemed they both stood against her on this.
"Now, if you two have nothing else to say, I'd like some alone time with Jessica." he requested. Getting the hint, his siblings went to check their inventory.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:57 am

Jessica saw a book she really liked but she needed something...she smiled when she saw the ladder and started to climb it unaware it was unstable. She grabbed the book and then the ladder began to wobble. She was trying climb down carefully but it tipped like a spell was cursing it. Jessica began falling. "Griff..." she cried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:10 am

Griff saw what was happening and rushed to catch Jessica. He was just fast enough that she fell right into his arms. On a reflex, he pulled her against his chest.
"Are you hurt?" he asked her, worried.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 am

Jessica held herself close to Griff. "I...I dont think so...that ladder...it was like it wanted harm on me... But why?" Jessica looked at Griff again and kissed him, this time it was longer and more romantic as she wrapped he hands around his neck.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:32 am

The more Griff experienced a kiss with Jessica, the more he enjoyed it. What was this feeling inside him? He felt his heart race and his stomach felt like it was doing flips. Carefully, he placed her feet on the ground and draped his wings around them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 am

Jessica smiled as she pulled away for a quick second. "Thanks again Griff...you're a hero..." she giggled. She noticed that his wings were draped around them. She began stroking them. She smiled as she began kissing him again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 am

"It's part of what I do when I'm not at the shop. I like to watch out for people. Never would have guessed it was doing this that led me to that special woman." Griff suddenly felt horrified that he'd admitted it out loud and covered his mouth in shock.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 am

Jessica stopped everything she was doing. "You...you been watching me..." Jessica was confused and hurt. She backed away. "I...I gotta go..." she ran out of the store and began running home.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 am

"No! Jessica, wait!" Griff raced after her. He reached for her hand.
"When I said I like to watch out for people, I was saying that I was keeping them safe. The rest of my clan doesn't concern themselves with anything that goes on outside our store, but I'm not okay with letting people be subjected to violence. Those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action. I'd never seen you before that night, honest." he explained. He turned away from her, placing a hand over his face.
"I am so stupid." Griff murmured, thinking her running from him was a rejection.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 am

Jessica looked at Griff with tears. "I..I believe you but I have to go...my father would worry..." Jessica kissed him, rubbed her hands on his cheeks and stroked his wings. "Until we meet again...I love you and only you, Griff." Jessica began running home and opened the door and saw her dad. "Daddy..." she started to say but there was another man, younger man who looked her age. Her dad smiled "Jessica meet Roger...your fiancée..." Jessica was shocked when Roger kissed her. "Umm...hi..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:26 am

Griff felt an immense elation at what Jessica said. Hearing her say she loved him after his slip on admitting his feelings for her. He headed back inside.
What he didn't know was that Una had followed Jessica home. The female gargoyle secretly watched what was going on in the window.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 am

Jessica didn't feel right. "ummm Roger, daddy please excuse me. I'm not feeling well. I'll be in my room." John walked to his daughter and looked at her eyes. "are you okay?" Jessica faked a smile "yes daddy I'm fine.." Jessica went up in her room. She closed and locked her door. "I can't do this...I love and only love Griff..." she landed on her bed crying.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 am

Griff climbed the stairs to his room. He felt wonderful all of a sudden. When he picked up his book again, he was better able to read it.
Meanwhile, Una had followed Jessica upstairs. She saw the girl crying. Wanting to understand better, she tapped on the window and mouthed the words what's wrong?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am

Jessica heard a tapping sound and gasped when she saw Una. Jessica saw her asked what's wrong. Jessica began writing on paper & faced it to her. "Father forcing marriage...I don't love the guy...only Griff...scenting danger..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 am

Una read the message. She was torn on what to do. She could tell Griff about this, but that would mean she was going back on her beliefs. Finally, she decided on what to do. She mouthed I'll take care of this before she glided back to the shop.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 am

Jessica smiled. She knew there was good in Una. Then her door opened. It was Roger. Jessica got up from her bed. "I've heard so much about you Jessica...daughter of a wine merchant. Never with anyone..." he held her close "that's bout to change..." he began kissing her and cuffed her to the bed. She began wiggling trying to be free. "Griff..." Jessica muttered and then she noticed Roger "you were the guy who was feeling me up a couple days ago..." Roger smirked "I'm surprised a little slut like you can remember anything after the almost death..." Roger began unbuttoning her dress. "Please let me go..." Jessica cried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:31 am

Griff was helping Leo organize the books on the shelves when Una returned. She looked worried. Her brothers were instantly at her service.
"Una, what's the matter?" Leo asked.
"Jessica may be in trouble." Una began.
"What?!" Griff exclaimed.
"I followed her to her home. I saw her father trying to introduce a young man to her. She wrote a note to me saying that she thought she was in danger." she informed them.
"Then we should hurry there right now. Who knows what could be happening over there." Leo suggested. Una quickly took a spellbook from a shelf and the three siblings headed back to Jessica's house.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 am

Roger pulled out a needle. Jessica whimpered "Roger what's that?" Roger eagerly chuckled. "This is a new drug..." he pricked Jessica's arm. She started to cry. "Awwww the little slut feeling the pain...good your blood is like your dad's...." Jessica began to cough. "Griff..." she coughed as her eyes began glassing over. "I'd loved only you..." she began becoming breathless. "your dad didn't put much a fight..." Jessica began seeing shadows as she slowly closed her eyes. "Griff..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 am

The three gargoyles arrived right as Jessica was being drugged. Griff screeched in anger, his eyes glowing a blazing white as all male gargoyle eyes did when angry. He smashed through the glass and threw the man off of him. As soon as he saw the man's face, he was even angrier.
"You? How dare you go near her again!" Griff ranted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next