Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am

"Well I think I may be with Child" said Charmcaster in a wisper on the last past.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am

Those words left the Count stunned for a minute. When they completely sank in, he drew in a breath. She wouldn't be telling him this, unless...
"And...who do you think is the child's father?" Vlad asked. He had an idea who, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions in case he was wrong.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 am

Charmcaster look at him "Are you fucking asking that" asked Charmcaster as she grab her shirt and put it on. Charmcaster stand up and walk over to the door as she was piss off at him for asking that.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 am

"Wait, please! It's ours, isn't it?" The words came out in a flash. He ran to her side as she got to his door, but couldn't bring himself to reach out and hold her. He could see that he offended her. It wasn't that he thought her capable of infidelity, it had been so long since he had children in his life. Even so, that was no excuse.
"Uh, curse my clumsy tongue. Why did you have to say something that stupid? And now you've offended your angel. Well done, Vladislaus." Vlad berated himself out loud for handling that so poorly.
"She has every right to think I'm insensitive." He felt like he had dishonored her and the child. He could feel his heart breaking at his mistake and began to sob. He fell to his knees and pounded his fist into the wall beside the door as he openly wept before her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 am

Charmcaster look at him "Yes it our and Vlad why would you say something like that to me" asked Charmcaster as she was still piss off at him "I can't believe that you asked that Vlad and maybe I shouldn't have this child" said Charmcaster as she sat down in a chair looking at him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:20 pm

He had heard what she said. Even in his despair, her voice could reach him. It only served to further drive the knife into his heart.
"I'm such an idiot. How could I think the child was anyone elses? We've been granted a gift and I ruined it with my foolishness. Somehow, I always ruin something wonderful that happens to me sooner or later. I deserve the most horrible punishment to atone for this." Vlad lamented through his tears. He didn't care what he had to do to make this up to her as long as she would forgive him.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 pm

"Ooo you will be punished for that big time Vlad" said Charmcaster as she walk over to Vlad "You sure going to pay for that big time Vlad and yes you are a big one" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:37 pm

"I'll take whatever you place on me. As long as it doesn't affect the child or you in anyway, I accept whatever you think a worthy punishment." Vlad mumbled, not caring how pathetic he sounded. It just served as a sign of how sincere he was in his attempts to appease her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:29 pm

"Trusted me you are going to pay for that alot Vlad" said Charmcaster as she look at him "And you can started by say that you are sorry" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:08 pm

He turned to look at her. With tears like blood running down his face, he showed how grief stricken he was over his mistake. The vampire was her obediant servant, his will broken if he had to go on without her.
"I will be eternally sorry for what I said. I would plunge a knife into my heart a hundred times if it meant I could handle that moment differently. No ammount of words can ever express how much I wish to apologize for this insult to you and our child." Vlad stated, all his remorse and sincerity encompassed in his apology.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Charmcaster look at him "Well it a started and I glad you feel that way and you have alot to do Vlad" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Vlad couldn't say anything to that; he knew what she said was true. He nodded his head in silent acceptance of whatever sentence Charmcaster passed on him, still shedding tears. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk more, he just felt like his throat was too tight and his tongue had swollen to the point of being useless. In a way, he felt like he was useless. He had promised himself that he would never hurt her, but he had done just that without meaning to. At that point, he felt like he didn't deserve her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Charmcaster look at him "Get up NOW Vlad" said Charmcaster as she back away from the door as she move her hips. Charmcaster was going to make him pay for that big time but how she wonder.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Wordlessly, he did as she said. Nothing more, nothing less. If she was going to punish him, fine. Vlad was willing to take it.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Charmcaster turn and look at him as she toke off his shirt and started to rub his chest "And I will deal will your punish later" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:35 pm

"As you wish." Vlad replied, automatically. It was without the usual warmth he had when he talked to her. The Count was already wasting away on the inside, but it would only be a matter of time before it started to show in his physical appearance.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Charmcaster stop rubbing "Vlad what the matter" said Charmcaster as she look into his eyes "Please tell me" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:49 pm

At first, Vlad couldn't tell her what was on his mind. The words wouldn't come out. But, he forced them out eventually.
"I'm dying inside, Hope. I said I would never hurt you, and I still did it. And after learning such amazing, wonderful news. Now my heart is killing me on the inside for it." Vlad answered, forcing the words out of his tight throat.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Charmcaster look at him "I know that you didn't mean to but Vlad I need you more then ever before and so dose our child" said Charmcaster as she started to feel sick and ran into the bathroom as she sat down by the toilet feeling nausea.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 pm

"I know you both need me. That's why I'm not going to let my broken heart win. I'll endure for you both, and everyone else we care for. I've had my heart broken before and I've survived each one." Vlad told her, waiting outside for her.
"I would never forgive myself if I left you to raise our child alone." he stated, some of his strength returning to his voice.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Charmcaster walk out slowly as she waped her arms around him "Vlad I know that you care deeply for me but you can't hid things from me anymore" said Charmcaster as she look at him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:15 pm

"I won't. It will take me a while to get back to my usual self, but I'll recover from this. You won't lose me, I guarantee that." Vlad whispered into her ear.
"If I have anything, personal or about the school, on my mind, I will share it with you." he told her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Charmcaster look at him "Alright that all that I asked for and so sex" said Charmcaster into his ear.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm

"Yes, that I can oblige you with. Would you like to lead this time, or should I?" Vlad asked. It only seemed right to ask what she wanted. He had been in control during their first time in her room. If she wanted to lead while in his room, then he would relinquish control to her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 am

"I don't care about the lead" said Charmcaster as she pull off her shirt and lay down on his bed and look at him to come to her.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next