Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am

"I just wanted to give you the option of choosing to take control in my room for tonight. I was the one who did the leading during our first time in your room. It surely wouldn't be fair to the other if one of us dominated our love making." Vlad explained as he climbed onto his bed with her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 am

"Well it dosen't matter right now Vlad" said Charmcaster as she move close to him as she lay on top of his chest.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

"No, I suppose it doesn't." Vlad agreed. He lay there with her on top of him. For the moment, he just wanted to lay down since he felt a little exhausted.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:34 am

Charmcaster lay her head down on his chest as she close her eyes.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 am

Vlad closed his eyes to help himself relax. He was feeling better, but still physically drained. Emotional turmoil burned up a lot of energy, even with vampires.
"I'm so tired." Vlad murmured as music he had set to play during the night came on and filled the room.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Charmcaster slide down as her hand stay on his chest. Charmcaster started to fall asleep with in his arms.

(you can start to next moring if you what to)
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:07 pm

The next morning, Vlad woke up to find Charmcaster curled up beside him. He didn't feel as bad as he had been, but there was still some phantom pain. Nothing he couldn't deal with. And he didn't want to disturb her because of it. So, he let her sleep a little longer. He took a minute to wrap his arm around her shoulders.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Charmcaster could feel something on her aroun her shoulders but she was so tried to move and wake up. Chatmcaster was still having a bad dream going on.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Vlad looked down at her. She seemed to be having a restless sleep. Leaning his head forward, he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.
"I love you, my angel." he whispered.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Charmcaster slowly open her eyes as she move closer to him "I love you to Vlad" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

The Count smiled at her. Having her wake up beside him in his room was something he had longed for. She just looked so radiant when she was just waking up.
"Good morning to you, Sleeping Beauty." Vlad greeted her, quietly.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Charmcaster rolled her eyes "Well sleeping beauty wasn't knock up when her prince woke her up" said Charmcaster as she look at him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 pm

"Well that's true. But you might have preferred that to Snow White. After all, you didn't eat an apple before going to sleep." Vlad pointed out.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yes that is true and I glad I didn't" said Charmcaster as she move closer to him and started to kiss his neck.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 pm

The kiss made him shudder a little. It was his weak spot. Whenever a woman kissed him there, it would turn him on in a big way.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Charmcaster smile as she still kiss him there and place her hand on the other side of his neck.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

The first time she kissed his neck, if one were to describe it, was a heated spark. The second time was a small flame, the prelude to a blazing fire. If she kept this up, he would have to surrender to her touch.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Charmcaster move her hand down his chest as she move the kiss up higher under his chin. Charmcaster moan a little.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm

He started to gasp for breath. He turned his head into her touch. He clasped one of her hands.
"You are a flirtatious thing, aren't you?" Vlad teased. "Very few have ever discovered the right place to arouse me."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Charmcaster look at him "Maybe I am and that a good thing Vlad" said Charmcaster as she sat up.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

"It is. Most men like a woman with a little fight in her. I know I do." Vlad replied.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 pm

"I'm glad to know that" said Charmcaster as she rub her finger into her hair as she look at him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Vlad stared at the ceiling for a minute. A sudden thought came to him. And he wanted her opinion about it.
"Charmcaster, I have a question for you. Who's abilities do you think the child will inherit? Do you think they will have your magical talent or my...vampire ability?" he asked.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm

"I don't know Vlad I can't tell you that" said Charmcaster as she lay back down
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

"I know you can't. And we'll both love the child either way. I just thought I would present the question and see what your thoughts on it were." Vlad said, looking up at her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next