Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) Empty Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Vlad walked to his room, carrying the woman he loved in his arms. He was grateful that he hadn't locked his door. After getting the door open and placing her on his bed to sit, he went to shut the door behind him.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Charmcaster stand up "Make sure you lock the door to dear" said Charmcaster as she place her hands on his back "Vlad" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

"Don't worry. The only way to lock this door is from the inside." he assured her. When he felt her hands on his back, he turned around to see her.
"Yes?" Vlad asked, leaning against his door.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Charmcaster smile as she lean up and look into his eyes "Vlad I what you to drink my blood" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Vlad barely restrained the gasp that threatened to come out. However, he could not stop the terror from showing up on his face. Of all the requests she could have made, that was the only one he feared.
"Why would you want that?" Vlad asked, barely able to get the question out of his mouth.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

"I know that you need it to live" said Charmcaster as she turn around "And why do you look so scared" asked Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:24 pm

"Because I'm afraid of what might happen to you. I worry that I won't be able to stop myself from taking more than what I need to sustain myself. I don't want to cause you harm if I can avoid it." Vlad answered her. And it was true too. He didn't want her to get hurt because of him. He loved her too much to cause her pain.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:29 pm

"Vlad I know what you will not do that" said Charmcaster as she walk to the bed and pulled off her shirt showing her lace black bra "I trust you Vlad" said Charmcaster as she lay down.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Those words were all it took to make his decision for him. Slowly, Vlad made his way to her. His arms wrapped around her. The Count held her for a few seconds.
"I'll do my best to be gentle with you. A vampire's bite creates a surge of sensation in the victim. Depending on the vampire's mood, it can be excruciating pain or boundless pleasure." Vlad whispered to her before placing a tender kiss on the spot where her neck and left shoulder meet.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Charmcaster hold on to him "I know you will Vlad" said Charmcaster as she lean back for Vlad "I love you so much" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 pm

"I love you too, Hope. I can't begin to tell you how much I love you." Vlad whispered. The next time he opened his mouth, his fangs extended to their full length. He leaned close to her neck again and bit down gently. For a minute, he thought he heard a groan of ecstacy in the background, but he couldn't tell what was real and what was only ghosts from the past. The taste of her blood filled his mouth and he began to drink.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 am

Charmcaster moan in pleasure as Vlad bite down. Charmcaster feel herself leaning back on to the bed as she feel like total pleasure inside her body.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 am

Vlad was savoring the taste of her blood. To vampires, every person had a distinct flavor to their blood. And hers was tart but in a sweet kind of way.
The rhythm of her heart told him she was experiencing bliss. He began to feel the warmth of her blood warm him as well. That was his cue to stop. Quickly, he removed his fangs from her neck and licked the bite marks to close the wound. Then he sat back.
"That should suffice. You won't become a vampire from one feeding. For that to happen, I would have to feed on you three nights in a row and then give some of my blood to you." Vlad informed her, cradling her like a precious treasure.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

Charmcaster look at him "Really now well dear I don't think I will turn that easy for you" said Charmcaster. Charmcaster slowly sat up and look into his eyes "I glad you asked me to marry you" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:49 am

"I'm glad that I asked you as well. I was blessed to have met you." Vlad commented. He held her as close to him as he could, allowing her to feel how warm he was after tasting her blood. He grabbed a fold of his cloak and wrapped it around them both.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Charmcaster place her hands on his chest "You feel so much warmer now Vlad" said Charmcaster as she move closer to him as she lean into him deeper if she could.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:37 am

"Your blood did this for me. It made me strong. When I'm strong, I can pass for a normal man." Vlad said, running his fingers through her silvery hair.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

"That what it dose for you" said Charmcaster as she look at him and smile a little "Have you know past for one" asked Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 am

"Well, my skin may not look as pale and is normal temperature, but people would still notice that I have no reflection in a mirror. That doesn't change, no matter how much blood I've had." Vlad answered. "I hope you don't mind that I hid the bite on your neck."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 am

"No I glad that you did and see you know when to stop" said Charmaster
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:05 am

"Yes, well...I had plenty of time to learn to restrain myself. If you had met me during my earliest years as a vampire, you might not have been so lucky. It was one of the problems of learning your new powers without a mentor." Vlad informed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 am

"Well I wasn't around then and I well you did and you are very goof at restrain Vlad" said Charmcaster as she lean up and kiss him hard "Vlad can vampire have kids" asked Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 am

"I would think so. After all, vampires aren't so different from humans. That would explain why there are two types of vampires; bluebloods, the vampires born and ludos, humans turned vampire." Vlad speculated. Just then, he noticed the turn their conversation had taken.
"Why do you ask, dearest?" he asked.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:22 am

Charmcaster bite her lower lip "Well as you know about my past child ... and for about two days know I have not been feeling well" said Charmcaster as she look down.

Last edited by Gwen and Charmcaster on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

"Really? Hope, where are you going with this?" Vlad asked. Was she trying to say what he thought she was?
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next