Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Jim frowned as she ran her fangs over his skin. He felt her pull away quickly and glanced up at her before brushing her hair away from her face. "... it's okay" he breathed out slowly and raised his eyebrows. "I know you can control yourself" he looked up at her before pushing himself up to rest on his elbows. "Would it be better for me to be on top? ...Or do you want to stop?" he asked.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Not wanting this night to end like this she breathed out "I think it would be better for you to be on top." she said breathing out slowly again they went back on. Leaning down she peeked him on the lips "So want me to get off so you can climb back on or flip us over?"
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

"Uh..." he went to flip them over, but he decided to pull out, in fear of hitting himself in the lower region. He smirked before pulling out and turning her over so that she was on her back. Wasting no time, he penetrated again and moaned at the feeling. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her and kissed her slowly as he began to thrust again. He eventually picked up his pace, thrusting roughly as he kissed her hungrily. His fingers dug into her hips before he loosened his grip and rubbed his hands up and down her sides.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Kissing him back she grinned against his lips sliding her tongue in his mouth. "Hmm your so good." she tilt her head to the side kissing him rougher.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Jim kissed her back, moving a hand to cup the side of her face. He slightly groaned when he felt himself beginning to reach his peak. He leaned down and kissed her jaw, brushing his lips along it before sucking on her neck. He continued to thrust, feeling his body temperature rising rapidly. He blew his bangs from his eyes and ran his tongue up her neck before kissing her roughly again.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Clinching on the ripped covers she groaned at how great he felt. How nice it felt having warm flesh, she closed her eyes moaning over and over with teach thrust. She laughed pushing his wet hair away from his green eyes, leaning up she kissed him back.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Jim smirked as she laughed and pulled his lips away from hers, to breathe. He bit his lip to stifle his moans before ejaculating. He slowed his movements down as he tried to catch his breath, rubbing his forehead quickly before pulling out and laying on his side next to her. He had to blink a few times to come to terms with what just happened. He pushed the thought aside for now and glanced at her, wondering if her... vampire needs were controllable now.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Ripping more of the sheets as he ejaculating. She bit her lower lip feeling him get off her as he laid down beside her, trying to get all that in her mind. Not a week they already had sex, ariel fed on him and he didn't push her away. Sure he was scared of her but what made him scared his mind was a question to her. Turning on her side facing him, ariel cuddled right up against him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Jim glanced at her again, wondering what was running through her mind as she stayed silent. He hesitated once more as she cuddled up to him. All signs were telling him to push her away. He wasn't used to contact like this and he certainly wasn't very fond of it. But, it would rude of him, especially after what just happened. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling the covers over their naked bodies. He had to admit, he did kind of like this. Whoa, stop for a second. You barely know the girl. He lifted his head up and glanced around his room as he thought, a small scowl on his face. He looked down at her as she cuddled up to him, wondering if her being near his neck was okay.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Not knowing if he was much of a cuddle person but it was like a reaction to her. Ariel had always cuddled up to something for years and years. She stayed silent not knowing what to say as she pretended to be a sleep in cause he talked to himself about this. Having sex with a blood sucker like her, she moved her head down as her lips touched his shoulder. Wanting to wrap her arm around chest she keep it close to hers as her breasted pressed against his warm skin "So warm." she mumbled.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Jim looked down at her again when she mumbled. He rested his head on the pillow and turned his head down to rest his lips against the top of her head. He wrapped an arm underneath her neck as the other wrapped around her lower back. He felt her press her body against his and licked his lips slightly, feeling that they were still dry. He rubbed his hand over her ass with a small grin before lifting her head up to look at him. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers again, kissing her softly and cupping her face as he did so.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Quiet and still she felt his lips on her forehead. Him rubbed her body, no way he could have a thing for her it's just lust right. Like with all the other guys she's slept with, but why this felt different. She felt his hand on her ass wanting to roll her eyes but stayed still and quiet. Opening her eyes slowly as he lift her head to kiss her lips, she closed them back again. Kissing him back softly.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Jim pulled away from the kiss after a while and gave her a small smile before resting his head back on the pillow. He closed his eyes and listened to the silence, only to be disturbed by the sounds of his breathing and perhaps even his heart beat. After a few more moments, he drifted to sleep.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Smiling back at him she lowered her head back down closing her eyes. Hearing the sound of him breathing, his heart beating. She took his hand gently rubbed her thumb against his as he fell asleep. Laying their it didn't take that long for ariel to fall asleep.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 pm

In the morning, Jim was awoken to the small pockets of sun that were shining through the small gaps in his curtains and onto his face. Luckily, completely missing Ariel. He wrinkled his face up in annoyance, he was rather content being asleep. He unwrapped an arm from underneath Ariel's neck to shield his eyes and let out a quiet and raspy groan. He rubbed his throat, before glancing down, seeing that Ariel was still asleep. He leaned over her and shut his curtains further, cutting out all signs of sunlight, however still being able to see around the room. He unwrapped his other arm from around Ariel's waist and gently lifted her head to move his arm back around her shoulders. He rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling, counting sheep in his mind to try help him fall back asleep. He closed his eyes with a small and concentrating frown.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Still sound asleep she must have wrapped her arm around eli sometime in the middle of night, She could feel eli moving around, guessing the sun was up or something. she groaned in her sleep. Feeling him move her to put his arm back around her. Ariel threw her arm back over his chest she opened her eyes "hi.' she said looking up at him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

He slightly groaned in surprise and opened his eyes. He chuckled and glanced down as she threw her arm around his chest. "Hey" he mumbled at her with a smirk. "I didn't know vampires could sleep" he huffed in surprise before rubbing his eyes. "And, you didn't eat me. Well done" he smirked at her and playfully clapped his hand on her arm.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

"Hmm." she groaned "you need to stop reading Twilight." she said poking his nose but poked his forehead "Thanks for closing the curtains." Not wanting to be nothing but ash if he didn't think to close it. When he says she didn't eat him, Ariel frowned looking down 'he does just think of me as a blood sucker' "Yeah your lucky day."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

"For your information, I haven't read Twilight" he smirked. "But you see the trailers for the movie so much on television, you can't help but think of vampires that way" he rolled his eyes. "I prefer the older stories though" he grinned at her before seeing her frown. "I was only joking about the... you eating me thing, you know that, right?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Still having the frown it still kinda hurt "Yeah i know." she forced a smile looking at him "But i am nothing like twilight whatever that is again." she rolled her eyes "i don't sparkle, i burn." leaned over she peeked him on the cheek. Ariel lift herself up looking down at the ripped sheets "sorry.' she laughed, not seeing her cloths anywhere she fell back down "Unless you help me find my cloths. I might have to stay here forever. Or use this sheet to walk back to my dorm."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

He frowned when she forced a smile. He could tell she had taken it to heart. He sighed and decided to leave it, there wasn't much he could do. He looked around before sliding to the end of the bed and reaching down to grab his boxer shorts. He slipped them on before climbing out of bed and looking around for her clothes. He lifted up her panties that had been tossed to the floor, with a smirk. He chucked them over to her before chuckling when he saw her bra hanging off one of the piled up boxes. He climbed over and grabbed it, along with the rest of her clothes before walking back over and handing them both to her. "There you go" he smirked before putting his clothes on.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Ariel rolled her eyes as he lift up her panties with his finger "what you wanna keep them?" she laughed. Crossing her hands with the sheet still covering her naked body, Ariel crawled over towards the end of the bed. Having her hand over her breast to keep the sheet from falling and one hand firm on the mattress balancing herself. Reaching out she grabbed her cloths "Thanks." she smiled. Putting her bra on first she fell back pulling her panties on, reaching for the skirt she pulled that over her panties and hips. Pushing herself up she jumped off the bed, walking towards Eli "Hmm." she pulled her panties off "here." Tossing them at his face she laughed.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Jim flinched as her panties hit his face. He grabbed them and raised an eyebrow with a smirk, "what? Is this my reward? I should feel so privileged" he rolled his eyes at her with a grin. "So, you're just going to walk around without underwear on while wearing a skirt?" he smirked and handed her panties back. "Thanks, but you need them more than I do" he grinned at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:33 pm

"Think of it was a reminder." she grinned pushing his hand back towards him "I have a bunch of panties back at my dorm one little pare won't kill me." Turning back around Ariel picked up her shirt "Or i would give you this and just walk around in my bra?" she grinned
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 pm

"I think your panties will do" he breathed out a chuckle and placed them on one of the boxes stacked in his room. He moved to sit on his bed, with his feet on the floor. He glanced around, "are you kind of... I don't know, feeling a bit weird about what happened last night?" he raised his eyebrows up at her. "Not that I regret it..." he breathed out a chuckle and shook his head. "Just that... we pretty much met three days ago" he smirked and rubbed his neck.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next