Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) Empty Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 am

Jim walked into his dorm. He was glad he got his own room. He wouldn't have wanted to share with anyone else. Especially with his hoarding poroblem. He unlocked the lock on his door and walked in. Shutting and locking the door behind him, he turned, seeing all the items he had hoarded slowly piling up. He frowned and felt like destroying it all, especially after his chat with Alidia. He felt stupid, like he was mentally retarded or something. He kicked a cardboard box full of random junk, before squeezing through and flopping onto his bed. He laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling with a scowl.

Last edited by Elijah Blake on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Ariel rubbed her tried watery eyes as she walked over towards the boys dorm to talk to Eli about things. Walking up to his room she knocked on the door waiting to see if he'll open up or just shun her away wanting to be left alone after what she heard. 'She might got him thinking i'm the bad guy.' she thought.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Jim paused and opened his eyes when he heard a knock. Great. He couldn't let them in to see his room. But he couldn't ignore it either. He got up and unlocked the door, leaving the chain locked so the door wouldn't open all the way. He peeked his head out and stifled a yawn, seeing Ariel. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, using his body to block any sight she would have of the inside of his room.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 pm

"Ohh, I'm sorry did I wake you?" she said clinching her hand over where her heart is or well was. She felt a knot in her throat trying to speak "Mind.. If we talk?" that was the only thing she could say at the moment.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow, wondering what was wrong. Clearly something was the matter. "Uh-" he glanced at his room and then sighed, she would have to see it at some stage. "Just... don't-" he took a deep breath. "Don't freak or anything" he unlocked the chain and opened his door, putting his hand on her lower back and pushing her into his room before locking the door back up again.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Seeing how messy he room was she didn't say a thing "Nice collection you have here.' she said looking over at him "But i think you might wanna bed.' pointing over at his messy bed she laughed a little.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 am

Jim's eyes narrowed. He wondered why she wasn't reacting shocked or anything to his piled up room. He instead, pushed the thought aside and chuckled. "Shut up... I was just... I don't know" he smirked, not knowing what he was trying to say. He pushed the stuff off of his bed after he climbed around to get to it. He sat down on it, "so what did you wanna talk about?" he asked.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 am

"Oh so he tells me to shut up." she rolled her eyes "Why doesn't he make me and besides a clean bed is kinda better to have sex on don't you think?" she laughed. Seeing him pushed the stuff off his bed and sat down "I just um.." how can she put it in words "How do you feel about me not love like cause we don't know each other that well but.. um damn it why can't i put this right."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 am

Jim shrugged at her, "I don't know yet... you're interesting" he smirked. "I mean, you're not what I expected" he glanced at her with a small shrug of his shoulders. "But like you said, we haven't known each other for long enough" he smirked at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

"I.. I know i just over heard you and.. 'her'.." she said rolling her eyes not wanting to say her name at this moment "I just don't want her playing with your emotions.. Or saying stuff about me." she felt her heart hurting clinching her fist together 'on please forgive me..' she thought. "Ok I'm going to say this once but you didn't hear it from me but she loves you.. Like in love, she even tried making a potion to make you fall in love with her."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 am

Jim looked at Ariel with a confused expression. "What?" he breathed out a chuckle before raising his eyebrow as she talked about love potions. He slightly chuckled, "wait, who?" he smirked, "they tried to make me fall in love with them?" he chuckled and shook his head at the thought. He didn't know how the hell girls were getting involved with him. Especially since he was so fucked up and angry all the time. "Girl's are weird" he smirked and looked down at the blanket.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 am

"hey I'm a girl you calling me weird!" she snapped placing her hands on her hips "and her name is Alidia." Ariel said sighing as she plopped herself right next to Eli "you think girls are weird, i think emotions are over rated."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 am

Jim chuckled, "maybe" he grinned. His eyes widened, he could kind of tell Alidia liked him, but he didn't think she would give him a love potion. "What the hell?" he frowned and lifted a knee up. "Why?" he asked again, a slight tone of irritation in his voice. He glanced at Ariel hesitantly, "...then you know she kissed me today?" he asked, wondering if Alidia had already told her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 am

Ariel smacked his arm when he said maybe "them your weird to." she said not bothering to look at him. still not knowing how she could start liking him this soon, it's not a week but some books she read that it doesn't take a person to know that's the one they are meant to be. 'stupid love books' she thought. Eli can't be 'the one' could be? Hearing him talk she nodded her head 'Yeah.. i saw..."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 am

Jim glanced at her hesitantly. He sighed and rubbed his neck, not knowing how to respond. For a moment, he wondered whether he should tell her his actual name. Everyone may as well know. It's not like he had made any enemies or met anyone with an intense hatred towards humans. She and Chel already knew he was human anyway. He sighed and glanced at her, "... alright, it's not big deal anyway" he shrugged, not knowing what to say.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 am

"yeah.." she said looking down "But i don't know why it put me to tears." she mumbled to herself to see that. Eli was free to kill whom ever he wanted it's not like he... Well even likes her or enjoys kissing her, ariel's been making the moves. She keep licking her lips looking down at her feet.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 am

Jim glanced at her hesitantly before leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. He put a hand to the back of her head and pressed his lips closer to hers.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 am

Ariel blinked when he kissed her, closing her eyes she cupped his cheek kissing him back. She tilt her head to the side pressing her lips closer against his deepening the kiss.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 am

He pulled her towards him, slightly looking down as he kissed her. He felt her deepening the kiss, making him smirk. He wrapped an arm around her lower waist as he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth. He pressed her lower body against his with a grin and deepened the kiss, running his tongue along hers.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 am

She left him pull her towards him, clinching his shoulder feeling his tongue side in her mouth. She grinned to herself, getting on his lap she gently rubbed his chest. Making a slight moan from her throat as he pushed her lower body against him, she rubbed her tongue against his.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm

He grinned as she moaned. He moved his hand on her back to hold onto her waist, his other sliding down her back as he kissed her rougher. Pressing her up tightly to him, he deepened the kiss even more before quickly pulling away, "how come everytime we're alone... It always leads to this or us having a screaming match?" He breathed with a smirk, looking down at her lips.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Slightly grinding her lower body against his she felt him kissing her rougher, making her smirk against his lips. She ran her hand threw his hair tugging on the ends she Let out another moan when he pulled away. "Hmm I don't know. I guess we kinda." she shrugged "Get each other in a way." Her eyes gazed over his lips breathing against them she wanted to keep on kissing him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Jim smirked, "uh huh" he grinned and continued to look at her lips. He leaned closer and lightly pressed his lips to hers again, kissing her gently and tilting his head to deepen the kiss. His hands slid down her sides.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:11 pm

"Don't you uh huh me." she smirked, closing her eyes she kissed him back softly. Her hands rubbing down his neck she felt the chain necklace, tracing it with her finger she bit his lower lip. Her hands ran down further to his belt buckle.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Jim grinned before hesitating as she reached for his belt buckle. He continued to kiss her eventually moving his lips down her neck, kissing her there roughly for a moment, placing his hands on her hips and rubbing her there gently.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next