Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:53 am

(Okay :))

"Ow!" he held his arm where she hit him. He raised his eyebrows at her, "chill out" he chuckled and rubbed his arm. "Uh huh" he smirked and crossed his arms. He hesitated when she asked him, "only once before. With my ex girlfriend back home" he shrugged.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:03 am

Seeing something was wrong she tilt her head 'Ex?" she said wondering what happened did she brake up with him. Resting her chin on his chest she blew his hair away from his eyes,
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:10 am

Jim nodded his head and rubbed his forehead before glancing at her, "yeah, just an ex" he smiled. "Is that alright?" he chuckled, not sure what she was thinking. "We just broke up over a stupid little argument" his forehead creased at the thought before he pushed the thought aside. "Whatever, it doesn't matter" he chuckled.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 am

"No come on you said you wanted to get to know each other. You tell me something then ask me what you wanna know about me?" she said looking at him "Deal but if you really don't wanna speak of it just keep asking me stuff."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 am

Jim sighed with a small frown. "Okay, fine... but you asked for it" he shook his head. "I... killed my girlfriend" he glanced at her from the corners of his eyes. "We were fighting... and the argument got pretty heated... she got on her bike and rode off, I got in my car and started driving towards her house to apologise and-" he rubbed his throat as his voice faltered. "I hit her..." he mumbled and looked down at his lap. "I called for an ambulance but... she didn't" he shook his head, not wanting to talk about it anymore.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 am

She had frowned with what he said, it wasn't his fault it was an accident. He didn't mean to hit her "hey now." she closed her eyes now knowing how to deal with things like this "I'm sorry if i asked to much.." she grabbed his hand wondering what he'll ask of her.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 am

"It's fine... it happened years ago" he mumbled before looking at her once she grabbed his hand. He smiled before pulling his hand away and resting it back onto his lap. "So... what about you? How did you become a vampire?" he asked, curiously, and also wanting to get the focus off of him.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:37 am

How did she become a vampire huh that was something she didn't remember that well "To tell you the truth my memory is a little fuzzy about my past. I think i remember my aunt who was a witch cased a spell on my other and I a day before.. Our so called friends killed us and burned down out home. Seeing I was sixteen at the time and my mother was 33." she tried to remember more as she held her head. I think when i woke up to complete the spell i had to drink human blood and was focused by my uncle they didn't give me a choice."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 am

"Oh... wow" he chuckled in surprise. "I expected you to say you were born into it or something" he slightly huffed in surprise again. "It must have been painful" he frowned and glanced at her. "But you said you can't remember.. so I guess you wouldn't remember any pain, huh?" he smirked at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:48 am

"No i don't remember the pain but i feel it every day. Pain, guilt. rage." she sighed "Nightmares of people i hurt. That's why most vampires turn off their emotions so they don't have to deal with the guilt killing them." she keep going on "There are times i wanted to shut it off not care who i hurt. Not feeling love or anything just so the pain will go away but never had the guts to turn it off."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 am

Jim frowned. It seemed being a vampire was harder than he first thought. "I'm sorry you have to go through that" he glanced at her. "I think it's brave of you... for not switching off your human instincts" he smiled at her and rubbed her leg gently. "I guess it's also a relief for me" he teased and nudged her side playfully. "Just think of it this way... if you turn it off... than we can't have sex" he smirked at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:53 am

slightly raising an eyebrow at him when he said she was brave not to turn it off even with all the stuff she goes threw. Ariel laughed feeling him rub her leg "Yeah that would be bad cause your pretty amazing but don't get a big head cause i said that.' she peeked him on the lips
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:56 am

Jim couldn't help but grin, "it's kinda hard to not let that sort of stuff get to your head" he grinned at her. He licked his lips after she pecked them before putting an arm around her shoulders and bringing her lips back to his. He kissed her slowly, moving his other hand to hold her face gently.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:59 am

Kissing him back she cupped the side of his neck sliding her tongue in his mouth as she grinned her lower body against him.Playing with his tongue she grinned kissing him deeper.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 am

He grinned as she did, running his tongue along hers as he sucked on her mouth. He placed his hands on her hips, sliding them around to hold her ass. He kissed her roughly, slightly moaning as she grinded her lower body against his. He grabbed her ass and tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Moaning slightly she pulled away for him to breath, smirk at him she peeked him on the lips "I think we should stop before we-" feeling him kiss her she kissed him back pulling him up wrapping her arms around his chest.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 pm

He pulled away for breath and smirked before kissing her again. He felt her lift him up to wrap her arms around his chest. He broke the kiss, leaving his lips close to hers, "no sex" he grinned at her. "I don't think I have the energy for a second round" he chuckled and looked at her eyes.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm

she laughed "To bad your not a vampire.' she said licking his lips "i wouldn't mind a second round." Kissing down his jawline she licked his neck. Wanting a taste, just a little bit "But.. Your right we shouldn't."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm

"Yeah... too bad" he smirked, "maybe another time" he grinned and pressed her body to his as she licked his neck. He tilted her chin up to look at him and grinned at her before lightly kissing her lips. He pulled his lips away and raised his eyebrows at her, not knowing what she wanted to do.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Quickly kissing his lips again she pulled away 'I gotta go." she breathed out "I'm getting hungry and don't wanna hurt you again." she frowned.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:07 pm

"Alright" Jim raised an eyebrow and waited for her to get off before standing up. He walked over and unlocked his door, opening it and holding it open for her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Getting up off his bed she walked over towards him. Kissing his cheek she smiled "See ya." Walking off she held the ring close to her
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:00 am

Jim closed the door and locked it again, looking at his chain necklace and the cross she had given him. He sat on his bed, getting lost in thought.

(OOC: End thread)
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5