Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not a date (tag: Ariel)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It's not a date (tag: Ariel) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's not a date (tag: Ariel)

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 am

Jim turned his head to look up at Ariel on the stage. He raised his eyebrows. He didn't realise she had such a good voice. He leaned back and watched her practice, pacing around the stage. He rested his body weight back on the palms of his hands.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 am

pacing around the stage she didn't stop singing. Stopping she stood their with her fingers locked with teach other she turned her head seeing Eli was looking at her "what?' she asked pushing her red hair behind her ear. Ariel got off the stage walking up towards him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 am

"Your voice is amazing" he grinned at her and raised his eyebrows. "Why didn't you volunteer for a main part when we talked about a musical?" he asked, curiously. It was too late now though, since they were doing a play, but he still wondered nonetheless.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 am

She bit her bottom lip when he talked about her singing. "Thanks." she just said missing how it felt to sing like that it's been so long not even singing with Alidia brings her happiness anymore. "Um cause I umm.." she looked down "I didn't want the other students getting mad cause of me being headmistress daughter and all i get everything handed to me on a golden platter."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 am

"Oh yeah, I remember you telling me that" he sighed and rubbed his neck. "Well... it doesn't matter now, since we're not doing a musical" he shrugged and smiled at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am

"I mean doesn't mean I could try out for the next play whatever it might be. Oh Maybe like Romeo and Juliet or um, a zombie play. Bunnies!" she said shouting the last part at the end throwing her hands up. Hearing Eli chuckle she blinked "Hey who gave you the rights to laugh at me." she glared leaning over the table "Don;t make me come over their."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:09 am

He smirked and breathed out a chuckle when she yelled out randomly. He raised his hands, "who said I was laughing at you?" he grinned before shrugging and standing up. He walked over to the door, "don't you think we should be heading back to our dorms?... we've got our classes soon" he mumbled and glanced at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:16 am

Ariel shrugged her shoulder skipping over towards him with her hands behind her back feeling like her hyper self again "Hmm alright i think we have stayed in this room to long, Don't wanna make it out make out spot." she teased but at the same time meant it. leaning over she kissed his cheek "Night Eli."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 am

"Night..." he glanced at her and opened the door, waiting for her to leave before he left himself. He wondered if he should have asked her to the ball then, but pushed the thought aside and shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked towards his dorm.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 am

Skipping to her dorm room she hummed to herself making her way their. She shut the door sighing she laid in bed falling a sleep.

(end)
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3