Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]  Empty Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 am

Perky raven haired girl looked down at the paper in her hand. Well, this was her home. Nothing new. It seemed much smaller than she expected. Despite being almost a teenager, she was still short, and could just barely reach the doorknob. Hopping up, she grabbed it and pushed open the door to her new home.

It wasn't too small like home which seemed to be just fine to her. Her eyes lit up at the beds, and ran for one, jumped on it and bounced up and down. "This is fun!" she laughed.
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]  Empty Re: Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 am

Rapunzel walked up to the only other dorm she could find, that wasn't full. She let out a sigh, hopefully her room mate would be accepting of her. She lightly tapped on the door and opened it, peeking her head through before walking in entirely. She spotted a small girl, with dark hair bouncing up and down on one of the beds. She chuckled lightly, "so I'm guessing you're claiming that one?" she gestured to the bed and smiled brightly. "Hi, I'm Rapunzel!" she exclaimed before flinching when she felt someone stepping on her hair. She raised a hand, "one second" she smiled apologetically before rushing out and scooping up all of her hair before rushing back into the room and closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:36 am

Vanellope looked up and stopped bouncing before looking at the blonde haired girl. Her eyes lit up at the trail of hair. "Wow, you have a lot of hair!" she said before standing up. "I'm Vanellope, nice to meet ya, Rapunzel." she said with a big grin on her face. "Did anyone ever tell you, that you have a lot of hair, cuz you do." she said, keeping the bubbly demenor about her.

Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 am

Rapunzel grinned and moved over to sit on her bed, "Nice to meet you, Vanellope!" She had to giggle quietly, "yeah I kinda figured I had lots of hair... you know, I've been living with long hair my whole life" she sighed and tilted her head to the side before smiling widely. She got up and walked over, "what's that in your hair? It looks like candy!" she exclaimed. She smiled brightly and clapped her hands together. "I love your hair!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 am

"You do?" Vanellope asked, her eyes and voice filled with disbelief. "You don't think it looks dumb?" she looked at the blonde for a long time. Everyone else back home hadn't thought about it that way, They thought she looked dumb with it in there. They had no idea that she did it just to express herself and feel different. She fidgeted for a moment. "If you want, maybe i could...do your hair sometime..."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:57 am

"Of course not! Why would I think that? I think your hair is beautiful!" she smiled brightly. Her smile grew wider, "really?" she clapped her hands together. "I would love you to! If you don't mind..." she looked at her hair, wound up in a pile. "But it might take a while" she laughed before waving it off. She jumped onto her bed and laid down, slightly pulling her hair to cover her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am

Rapunzel wrote:"Of course not! Why would I think that? I think your hair is beautiful!" she smiled brightly. Her smile grew wider, "really?" she clapped her hands together. "I would love you to! If you don't mind..." she looked at her hair, wound up in a pile. "But it might take a while" she laughed before waving it off. She jumped onto her bed and laid down, slightly pulling her hair to cover her.

"Well, its just that back home, everyone thought it was dumb. They didn't like me too much, cuz i am different. Two species, a half-breed as tehy called me." the candy haired girl rolled her eyes for a moment and laughed. "I think that can be accomplished. I could make it look fabulous! I could put flowers, or stars or something in it. It would look so good." she felt good talking to another girl, and was glad that Rapunzel didn't think she was dumb.
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:08 am

Rapunzel frowned. Vanellope definitely didn't come across as dumb to her, no matter what she put in her hair. Rapunzel found it difficult to believe that she didn't fit in, maybe because she didn't either. She sat up on the bed and swung her legs over the edge, "well, if people thought that because of your hair, then I don't want to know what they'd think about me if they found out about mine" she sighed and then ran her fingers through her hair. Her frown disappeared, replaced with a smile, "that would be amazing!" she exclaimed. "I bet it would! I can't wait" she clapped her hands excitedly and jumped up and down on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 am

Rapunzel wrote:Rapunzel frowned. Vanellope definitely didn't come across as dumb to her, no matter what she put in her hair. Rapunzel found it difficult to believe that she didn't fit in, maybe because she didn't either. She sat up on the bed and swung her legs over the edge, "well, if people thought that because of your hair, then I don't want to know what they'd think about me if they found out about mine" she sighed and then ran her fingers through her hair. Her frown disappeared, replaced with a smile, "that would be amazing!" she exclaimed. "I bet it would! I can't wait" she clapped her hands excitedly and jumped up and down on the bed.

"Well, let's just say you would probably fit in more than i would." Vanellope replied. "According to all the other snooty fairies, i am "filth, stupid and monsterous." she said giving airquotes. "That i would never fit in and get my wings even if i tried because demons don't get wings. They are monsters." she shrugged. "I don't listen to them though, i think they are the ones that are dumb." Vanellope couldn't help but smile. "Your hair is better than mine, i bet you could whoop them into shape with that hair. Like wacha!" she said giving her best whip sound effect.

Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 am

Rapunzel tilted her head. She had a look of confusion. She'd never fit in. She'd never even been around people until now, since she had only grown up with her step mother. "Well, I don't think you are" she frowned before giving her a smile. "You seem perfectly fine to me" she chuckled. "Do you need wings?" She asked curiously. She wondered what it meant to have wings, what was so special about it? She nodded her head in agreement, "they do sound dumb. I mean, why judge before you get to no someone? It doesn't make sense to me" she sighed and lightly flipped her hair out of her eyes. She couldn't help but laugh at the sound effect she made, "you bet I would! They deserve it too" she grabbed a section of her hair and flipped it, making it wrap around the door handle. She twisted it and opened the door, before getting up and closing it. "It can do a lot more than that" she sighed and walked back over to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 am

"Well, according to most fairies, its kind of required that we get wings, but i have yet to get them. But i am not like others, you know being part demon and all that." she smiled and laughed at Rapunzel's actions and words. "That's so cool, i wish i could do that, but the only thing i can do is run really fast through portals. Oh and i guess building stuff is kind of my thing too, but i am not that good at that yet."

she smiled brightly. "I'm glad you're my roommate."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:07 am

"Well maybe you're just a late bloomer" she smiled, "and there's nothing wrong with that." She chuckled lightly, "well I can't do that! Running through portals sounds interesting" she smiled again, "and you know the saying, practice makes perfect? You just need to practice more and then you'll get better at it" she added. Rapunzel smiled widely, "I'm glad you're my room mate too! I was really nervous that I was going to get someone who wouldn't like me or have no one at all!" she sighed in relief and then glanced at Vanellope with a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

"I hope you are right..." Vanellope replied with a smile. "And i am not like most people. I am crazy, but in a good way!" she got up and sat next to Rapunzel, before looking at the blonde girl's hair. "Hmmm, this could be a lot of work, but i like a challenge. Do you want me to do it now?"
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Rapunzel chuckled lightly, "that's fine! I can handle crazy" she grinned. She lightly shook her head, "maybe another day... if that's alright. I'm a bit tired now" she smiled apologetically, "at least it will give you time to plan or something" she laughed before lying down on the bed. "Christmas is soon, isn't it?" she smiled brightly and clapped her hands excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Vanellope nodded. "I love Christmas, all the pretty colors and decorations. And the presents!" her eyes went wide and almost filled with sparkles. "I can't wait. It's my favorite holiday, well next to Halloween." she put a finger to her chin. "We should do something cool for christmas, like make candy for everyone..."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Rapunzel's eyes lit up and she sat up, clapping her hands again, "that would be wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I think everyone would love that" she beamed and slightly swung her legs back and forth after she moved her legs to hang over the bed. "Ooo, I can't wait!" she chuckled and jumped up and down on the bed. "I've never had a Christmas away from home" she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Vanellope smiled. "It's kind of fun to spend it with other people. Christmas is always a big deal back home, but its not that fun since everyone is very...nit picky. About things. So, its nice to get away from everything and spend it with new people."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Rapunzel nodded in agreement, "are you new to the school?" she asked, curiously. She wondered if the academy had a giant Christmas tree for everyone to go to to get their presents. Her mind started to wander and she started imagining all the possibilities of having a Christmas at the academy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 pm

"Uh huh, i got here maybe...two hours ago." she replied. "Just whoosh! came running into the school, really caused some kids to find it quite fun and several teachers to give me weird looks but i don't mind. I'm proud to be wild and crazy." she replied, kicking her shoes off under her bed. As the thought of decorating all the presents with bows and colorful wrapping entered her mind
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 am

Rapunzel smiled and hopped off of her bed. She walked over to her suitcase and started unpacking it, placing her clothes into the chest of drawers on her side of the room, as well as placing her toiletries into their shared bathroom. After she had unpacked everything, she opened the closet and grabbed her uniform that was hanging up. "Is this what we have to wear?" she asked, as she ran her eyes over the clothing. She laid it across her bed and touched the blouse and skirt. "It's strange" she chuckled, she had never had to experience wearing a uniform before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:36 pm

"I know right? I mean i am just trying to think about how i would be able to accessorize it without getting into trouble." Vanellope said looking at the uniforms. "Do you think I would get into trouble if i added sparkles to it or candy?"
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:13 am

"That's what I was thinking" she mumbled as she looked in her suitcase for her sewing kit. She pulled it out and made the skirt a bit shorter, sewing the ends so it didn't look jagged. "Do you want help with yours?" she smiled at her and raised her eyebrows, questioningly. She then shook her head at Vanellope's question, "no I don't think they'd mind, as long as you're wearing it, right?" she smirked before turning back to her uniform. "I don't know how I'd decorate mine" she sighed, "but it could definitely use some sparkles!" she exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 am

"Oooh tons of sparkles!" Vanellope agreed looking at her own uniform. "Maybe a few ribbons or some glitter, or rinestones." her eyes lit up at the million ideas she could think of what to do with said, uniform
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 am

"Ribbons!" she exclaimed and clapped her hands before running over to her suitcase. She dug through her sewing kit, pulling out multiple threads of different coloured ribbons. "I have all sorts of things in here that we can use!" she smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

"Ooooh!" Vanellope's eyes went wide, and she dug through her own little bag and pulled out several tiny bags of rineshones. "We can make designs with these too, maybe put the first letter of our names somewhere. That way people will know that we are unique."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next