Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

2 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia) - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Rahim watched him carefully.  Sometimes, Zen-Aku's curse made him unpredictable.  This was mostly during the full moon when he was at his most powerful.
He watched as the wolf beast lowered the flute and looked directly at them.  Those yellow eyes had a way of staring right through a person.  But Rahim could see a kindness in those eyes too, which meant he was safe to be around.
"It's been a while, Zen-Aku." Rahim greeted him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Alidia smiled. "So you're Zen-Aku?" She bowed. "It's a most wonderful honor..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 pm

"It's him alright.  This is the man who was a friend to me when no one else would be." Rahim told her.  The stranger chuckled, but it was a slightly bitter laugh.
"I thought you had learned, Rahim.  No one has referred to me as a man for the longest time." Zen-Aku addressed him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Alidia smiled as she got to her feet and held out her hand. "It's an honor... To meet a friend of my Rahim. And the name Zen-Aku is so unique..." She giggled. "And your music is so beautiful..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:19 pm

"Your compliment of my music is most appreciated.  And as for my name, yes, it is unique." the wolf beast replied, accepting her hand.
"Do you know what his name means, Alidia?" Rahim asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Alidia giggled as they shook hands. "No I don't..." Her emerald green eyes locked into Zen-Aku's yellow ones. "But I would like to know... And you're welcome about the compliment..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 pm

"His name is mostly Japanese.  Zen is the word for the force of good, and Aku is the word for the force of evil." Rahim explained.
"So my name, Zen-Aku, means..." Zen-Aku prompted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Alidia gasped. "... The forces of good and evil... Woah..." She was speechless. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:43 pm

"Exactly.  His name means Good and Evil, literally.  A name like that carries a lot of weight." Rahim replied.  Then he turned to Zen-Aku.
"I see you're still bearing the curse of that mask you told me about.  Haven't found what you need yet, huh?" he asked his old friend.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Alidia frowned but she smiled slightly as she walked to Zen-Aku. She touched Zen-Aku's face, locked her eyes into his and began muttering a spell. "Please help this poor soul..." Then she felt something snakelike wrapping around her legs. She gasped as she was being dragged by vines of a giant manlike plant. "Rahim!! Zen-Aku!!" Then evil laughter filled the air. "No!!" Alidia cried. "Not him...." she whimpered. "I told you Alidia you can't hide from me!!" the voice echoed. The plant licked its lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 pm

"Oh no." Rahim cried.  He raced after her.  Zen-Aku was following close behind.  The wolf beast drew a black blade shaped like a crescent moon.  As he made a slash in the air, a blast of energy severed the vine.  Rahim rushed to catch her just in time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Alidia landed in Rahim's arms but when she was let go the flower let out a fine powder and it made Alidia fall in a deep sleep and her blood began to turn cold. Deanne laughed evilly as he saw Alidia in her deep sleep in the trees. "Oh Zen-Aku... Oh Rahim..." he said teasingly. "Shame... And I have a new friend that will show up soon when you least expect him..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:26 pm

"Back off!  You're playing a dangerous game if you think you can pick a fight with me." Zen-Aku warned the boy.  Rahim was busy putting an antitoxin on his lips and then giving Alidia a kiss.  This would protect her from poisonous vapors.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Alidia's blood began to warm and her gasps for air filled her lungs as she opened her eyes. "Rahim? W-What happened? Where's Zen-Aku?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:55 pm

"Deanne tried to capture you.  He put you to sleep with that plant's pollen.  As for Zen-Aku, he's right there." Rahim answered, pointing towards the wolf beast.  Their friend stood in front of them, facing Deanne with a steely expression.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Deanne laughed evilly. "Do you know who I am wolf-boy? I am Deanne Lokison. Son of Loki God of mischief!!" Alidia gasped when she saw Deanne's staff glowing. "No!!" she cried out as she jumped out of Rahim's arms. "Zen-Aku!!! Look out!!!" she ran as Deanne zapped at Zen-Aku. "Noooooooo!!!" Alidia shielded herself to protect Zen-Aku and she vanished in thin air all that there was her necklace. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:29 pm

"No.  Bring them back now!" Rahim demanded.  Zen-Aku had run up and knocked Deanne to the ground, his blade holding the offender down.
"How dare you treat her so shamefully.  I know your father and his ilk; I'm much older than I look after all.  Your father is a coward, just like you.  But you are worse.  You're a coward and a swine." the wolf beast said with venom in his tone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Deanne just laughed. "Your words don't hurt me... Wolf-boy... And has for you..." He looked at Rahim as he chuckled making an other man-eating flower appear. "You'll be lunch..." Inside Deanne's sphere on his staff Alidia was yelling. "Zen-Aku!!! Rahim!!! Please help!!!" But it was soundproof. "Darn!!" Alidia sat down. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Rahim drew his sword as the monstrosity grabbed him.  He was just keeping the thing from putting him in its mouth.  Meanwhile, his friend got an idea.
"You just don't learn, do you?" Zen-Aku teased.  He stepped hard on Deanne's arm to make him let go of the staff he carried.  When he let go, the wolf beast would smash it.  He could tell Alidia was there.  And he was going to free her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:01 am

Alidia felt like the staff was breaking. "Zen-Aku? Rahim?! Can you hear me?! Help!!!" Alidia cried out. Deanne laughed again as a creepy smile reached his lips. "She calls for you two... I knew she was just a whore..." he laughed evilly. "You two won't save her in time... She has that powder inside her it was a poison and an unknown tonic..." The plant began to die.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:09 am

"You must not have seen what I was doing, Deanne.  I protected her against all poisonous vapors.  There isn't anything you could put in her now that will suit your purposes." Rahim said as he continued to defend himself.
"Face it, boy.  You have lost her.  Forever." Zen-Aku said, looking down his nose at him.  At last, he wrestled the staff from the infidel and smashed the end.  Alidia was free.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:09 am

Alidia was out cold by the impact of the staff being opened. But she weakly opened her eyes to see shapes and shadows. She used her magic to kill the plant that had her beloved and used a strength spell for Zen-Aku as her eyes closed again. 

Deanne growled at Zen-Aku. "You've ruined everything... Alidia is mine... She's a whore... A nobody... She will have no memory of you when I get through..." He kicked Zen-Aku off him and began chanting magical powers that made him glow and rise in air. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:15 pm

"Alidia, this is yours.  Don't lose it." Rahim said as he placed her necklace back around her neck.  But at the same time, he placed a rune stone talisman around her neck.  It would protect her from evil spells.
Zen-Aku rolled to keep from hitting the ground in a heap.  Once he got to his feet, he rushed up and punched Deanne hard in the stomach.  Such a blow would prevent him from casting any spells for a while.
"I think you have nothing to say in the matter, little boy." the wolf beast said, wickedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Deanne groaned in pain as he left. Alidia softly moaned. "Zen-Aku? Rahim?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:52 pm

"I'm right here, Alidia.  We're just fine." Rahim told her.  He gave her an affectionate hug to comfort her.
"If you want, I could put this miserable wretch out of his misery right now." Zen-Aku offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next