Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Bree smiled. "Good plan." She whispered as she tiptoed to grab a vine. "I thought we could lasso her and then go after your foe and whatever energy I have left after this battle I'll give to you my Harley. Cause if something shod happened to you I won't forgive myself." She kissed his cheek as she began to lasso her foe.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:40 pm

"Be careful, Bree." Harley murmured.  While she lassoed Krystella, he went after Klay.  The flying Underworlder ensnared him with grappling cables.  But Harley was clever.  He grabbed the cables and sent an electric current through them to Klay.  A few seconds later, Lord Von Bloot's code dispersed; Klay had been beaten.
"One down, one to go." he said as he turned to Bree and Krystella.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Bree was fighting like a wild animal until Krystella stabbed Bree with Bree's first sword that she dropped when she checked on Harley. Bree's points went to 5. Bree looked at Harley. 'I tried. I'm so sorry." She mouthed as she got Krystella again in the stomach as she disappeared. Bree weakly knelt down looking at the sword and the bleeding. "I love you Harley...." she whimpered in pain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 pm

(OOC: Okay, I'm confused.  Niveena had less energy than Aiveena to begin with.  That's a fight Bree should have won.)

"No!" Harley cried.  He didn't care if it was overkill.  He just wanted Krystella to pay for this.  He pulled out the Mugic he'd been saving for the right moment.
"Decrescendo!" he shouted.  The melody of the Mugic was heard as it hit Niveena and coded her.  The entire battle was over.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:15 pm

((occ: some of bree's energy was gone from when Krystella knocked her out with the energy burst. And now Bree has very little power left. Do you have another plot ideas cause I'm loving these science fiction ones. They are epic. Very Happy))

Bree weakly looked up to see Harley. "Hey." She weakly smiled. "This is so much fun more fun that we are together." She caressed his cheek. "I love you Harley."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

(OOC: Maybe.)

"You'll be okay, right?  They said the damage we sustain in there wouldn't affect us once the test was over." Harley said, giving the scientists a pleading look.
"That's right.  That's why she has no wounds." one of them said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 pm

((occ: I'm all ears Smile ))

"I'm coming out." Bree announced as she walked out of the room and took a deep breath of air. "Oh my god...." She began to breath normally. "I'm okay just a bit woozy..." She said as one of the scientists was checking her vitals and heartbeat.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:46 pm

(OOC: I got some inspiration from this game called The Wolf Among Us.  It's a sort of fantasy meets science thing with characters from stories in the real world.)

Harley looked over at Klay.  The blonde, brown-eyed boy looked super upset.  And Krystella was trying to cheer him up.  Truthfully, the brown-eyed brunette looking nothing like Bree.
"How is she?" he finally asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:51 pm

((occ: Ohhh sounds good Smile what's it about?))

Bree looked at Harley smiling. "I'm fine just a bit weak from the battle and I just want be in your arms." Bree ran to him embracing him. "I am truly in love with you Harley. No video game feelings required." She giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:08 pm

(OOC: It seems there's a mysterious killer that is eliminating the "fables" and the Sherriff, who happens to be the Big Bad Wolf, is trying to find them with help from several others.  Those of them who are like this have very interesting places in society and need scientifically made glamour to hide what they really are from the "mundies."  The game seems to take any old story character and give them a role.)

"That's real sweet of you to say, Bree.  And I love you too.  It was fun getting to battle with you." Harley said as he hugged her back.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:13 pm

((occ: I love it Very Happy))

Bree looked up at his eyes smiling she got on her tiptoes and kissed him passionately this time in reality. "Oh my sweet Harley...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 pm

(OOC: So, what will you base Alidia's character off of?  I've seen Little Red Riding Hood, Donkeyskin, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Three Little Pigs, Wind in the Willows, Alice in Wonderland, Beowulf, Jack and the Beanstalk, Sleepy Hollow, Blue Beard, and the Little Mermaid in the game so far.)

"Wow." Harley whispered.  He tilted her chin up and he kissed her this time.  Her lips were so soft and warm against his.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 pm

((occ: I think Alidia will do Red Riding hood Very Happy)))

She loved being in Harley's embrace. "Mmm... Harley..." She ran her fingers through his hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:30 pm

(OOC: Red, huh?  What would she do for a living?  Oh by the way, Rahim's is going to be a character from the Hobbit.)

"Yes, Bree?  Did you not expect a kiss back?" Harley asked.  He pulled her close with a chuckle.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 pm

((Occ: the hobbit? I love those movies Very Happy And she will be a waitress at a diner)) Bree giggled. "Yes. Your kisses are magical."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:47 pm

(OOC: Yeah, he's going to be based on Smaug the dragon.  He's a very rich guy real estate agent that happens to be an informant for Bigby Wolf.  I figure since Red and Smaug don't have love interests in their respective stories, it would be okay for them to go "off-script" and get together.)

Harley laughed.  She was flattering him.  He suddenly had an idea.
"Would you like to go out for lunch, or something?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:53 pm

((occ; I absolutely love it))

Bree gasped and squealed with delight. "I'd be most honored." But then she looked at her outfit and then the girl scientists took her and changed her outlook. Her hair was in a braid her makeup was done and she was in strapless green dress.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:05 pm

"Shall we go then, my fair maiden?" Harley asked.  He didn't think he'd seen a prettier girl.  And he was about to take her out for a lunch date.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Bree smiled as they walked to the diner. "I've never went on a date before." She blushed out of shame.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 pm

"Never?  I find that hard to believe.  I would have thought a pretty girl like you had gone on a few dates, at least.  But it's nice to know that I'm the first." Harley said as he lead her to a seat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Bree blushed as she shook her head. "Never. Well... I don't count the online dates." She shuddered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:32 pm

"Oh, I see.  This is your first in person date, or something?" Harley asked as he offered her a menu.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 pm

She nodded. "Yep." Then she looked over the food choices. Then she decided to have a salad and a water.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:50 pm

"I hope you have fun." Harley said to her.  He chose the soup of the day, bread and butter, and a glass of milk.  He thought to offer one of the bread rolls to her.
"Want one?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Bree smiled as she took the roll. "Thanks." She took a bite. "Yummy." She giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next