Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 6 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:12 am

Monica decided since she was in her swan form she'd go for a fly. Flying around the forest and she was shocked to see Donovan. She began to fly to him not seeing his arrows. "Donovan..." she cried out as she got closer.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 6 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 am

Donovan was riding through the woods, when he saw something coming towards him.  It wasn't the Great Animal, this thing was too small and flew too gracefully.  As it came closer, he was better able to see what it was.
"A swan?" he murmured, remembering his conversation with Monica when they first met.  Was this one going to lead him to the girl he loved?  It was certainly the most beautiful one he'd ever seen.  He pulled his horse into a slower trot, waiting for it to come closer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 am

As Monica got closer she gasped as she saw the arrows and then the sun setting. She flew as fast as she could to Swan Lake and landed on the reflection of the circle. She began to transform back to human herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:41 am

When the swan turned around, Donovan followed it.  He saw it going toward the same place he had been headed.  He dismounted his horse and set his arrows and bow down.  But he did not expect to see what he did.  As the sun set, the swan he followed transformed into the girl he had come to find.
"Monica." he gasped.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:45 am

Monica smiled as she ran to her beloved. "Donovan..." she kissed his lips. "I love you so much...but you're in danger for coming here...The Great Animal is a wizard capable of anything...I don't want you hurt..." she caressed his cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:10 am

"Monica, I'm not afraid of him.  I wanted to tell you that I loved you on that day too.  But I believe he tried to say something that wasn't true.  He tried to make me say that...I only loved your beauty, but I fought against it.  I can't say something that isn't true, not to you." Donovan explained, emotionally.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:16 am

Monica began to tear up. "Oh Donovan..." she caressed his cheeks as she took his hands like she did in the garden when they were happy before Robert showed. "I love you so..." she gasped as she heard him. "Donovan go...leave...he's coming..." she watched him go and Robert smiled as he made a wedding dress appear on her "How many times do I have to say it 'I won't marry you..' " Robert smiled as he pointed to the sunrise and she was back to a swan.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 am

Donovan did leave, but he couldn't stay away.  Especially not when he knew where Monica was.  Early in the morning, he returned to find her as a swan.  Even like this, he could see the wonderful soul he fell in love with.
"I love you, Monica, and only you.  Nothing will ever change that." he said to the lovely swan.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 am

Monica smiled her smile through her beck. "I love you too...I wish there was something that could break this spell but it seems like Robert's spell is unbreakable..." she went to the lake and started to cry.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:43 am

"Now, now.  It'll be okay, Monica.  Perhaps, it's not enough for me to tell you alone.  What if I declare love to you in front of a large crowd?" Donovan asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 am

Monica gasped. "Like in front of your mother and our kingdoms?" She smiled "I'd think that would work..."

Unaware that Robert was watching this and he had an idea. With his black magic he'd make a prefect clone of Monica and when Donovan exclaimed his love...Monica would die.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 am

Several nights later, a ball was being held.  Donovan told his mother that he wished to have a celebration to commemorate his choosing a bride.  But he had some demands that needed to be met.  All the windows to the castle ballroom were to be propped open and only he could choose who he wanted to marry.  This would be Robert's last chance to pull off some scheme and he was determined to thwart the man.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:14 am

Monica was locked in the castle. "You won't get away with this Robert..." she exclaimed.
Robert laughed as he shifted and took the clone.
Moncia was doomed. Unless she'd hurry before it was too late.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:22 am

"Promise me, Donovan, you'll tell me who it is the moment she arrives." his mother, Queen Urania, said to him as they were getting ready.
"Don't worry, Mother.  You'll know.  Believe me, you'll know." Donovan replied, adjusting his coat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:27 am

Monica was getting tired but she couldn't let her beloved vow his love to other so she keep going.

Meanwhile the Monica clone who was like Monica in very way. Smiled as she tapped Donovan's shoulder. "May I have this dance my beloved?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:36 am

Donovan did dance with the girl, but something didn't seem right.  This girl looked like his Monica and talked like her, but she seemed to have a darker side that he hadn't seen in his Monica.  Concerned, he kept one eye on the sky, thinking he might see a swan that night or another girl who looked just like her to prove he was right.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:41 am

Monica began feeling weak. She had to stop. She landed in the royal fountain. And she gasped as she saw through a crack that Robert's clone was dancing with Donovan. She started to cry as she flew back. "He...he...he's actually dancing with her..." that broke her heart which cause her to crash into the abandon castle's ground.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:57 am

By some lucky chance, Donovan saw a swan flying away.  Wait a minute, away?!  He didn't want to wait to see who this other girl was anymore.  He quickly fled the ball and followed her back to the abandoned castle.  He was elated when he found her.
"Monica!  Why did you leave?  I didn't even get to declare love to you.  I knew something was wrong, and seeing you leaving proved it.  Did you honestly think I didn't love you?" he begged for an answer, feeling hurt that he could ask her that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:04 am

Monica shifted into her human form with a snow white swan-like dress. She had been crying. "You were dancing with a lookalike of me and I know you love me but you were going to exclaim it with her...Robert wanted that and..." she paused and gasped as Robert showed up. "Well look here it's the hopeless princess and the cheating prince...well Monica looks like he loved your lookalike instead of you...look..." he pulled out a crystal ball showing Donovan smiling and dancing with her lookalike.

(OCC: did ya remember the paslife idea that you had?)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 am

"That is a lie.  I danced with her, but I did not smile.  I'm not as stupid as you seem to think I am, sir." Donovan retorted, calmly.  He went to Monica and held her hands.
"I make a vow of everlasting love, to Monica, and no one else." he declared, looking only at her soulful eyes.

(OOC: I sure did.  It's about an old myth involving a terrifying creature.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:19 am

(OCC: awesome...details lol)

Monica smiled. "I vow my love for you too Donovan..."
Robert growled as he changed to the Great Animal.
Monica gasped as she saw his tail. It was dangerous.
It had poisoned spikes. She pushed Donovan away as the tail began swaying.
"Donovan look out..." she cried as she ran to him and was stabbed by spike. She gasped for air as the poison was fast in her bloodstream. "I...I... I love you...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 am

(OOC: Okay.  Have you heard the myth about Zeus' battle with Typhon, the Father of all Monsters?  This took place when he and his siblings were at war with the Titans, and Typhon was the one who could frighten them all, divine or mortal.  He's hideous, he's wicked, and he's powerful; he and Zeus fought for days, and it was only the gift of control over lightning by the Cyclops that helped Zeus survive.  Finally, he buried Typhon alive under what is now Mt. Etna, which an active volcano to this day.  So, Typhon is very much alive by those standards.
One night, I was dreaming of a girl exploring near that volcano and she encountered a man whose spirit was fused with that of this powerful monster (something meant to punish him).  And it was only through her love and faithfulness that Typhon's spirit goes back into hibernation and he is free.)

Donovan tried to draw a sword, but the Great Animal had him in its jaws.  Feeling his life slip away, he thrust his sword into the creature's throat and slit it.  When the beast fell dead, the prince crawled free of the teeth that punctured him and came to Monica's body.  He grasped her hand for what he thought was the last time.
"I...will always...love you." he whispered with his last breath.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:54 am

(occ: I love it Very Happy btw this is my last post until tonight its my little sister's bday and she's having a party)

Monica squeezed her beloved's hand. "As I love you Donovan....I always had..." her eyes closed as she quickly kissed his lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 am

(OOC: Oh, that's so sweet.  I understand, I'll probably be doing stuff tomorrow until then.  So I'm cool with that.)

Donovan was just able to return her kiss.  Finally, he had saved Monica, but at the cost of both their lives.  As much as he detested tragedies, he wouldn't have changed their love story if he could do it over.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:46 pm

(OCC: what a party...lol cake, ice cream and so many sweets lol)

Alidia felt so much pain. "Our pastlifes almost always in death. Why? It's probably because of Deanne...stupid...why doesn't he want us happy..." she groaned in pain for a minute in her heart. She grasped her chest. Then she began to dreamfalling again. She was a mythology student. Studying the Greek gods and goddesses. Her name was Krystal Stevens. She was tanned skinned red hair and green eyes. She was told legends of a haunted volcano.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next