Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 37 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Rosa-Chi weakly opened her eyes. She weakly smiled as she saw her friend. "Wan Shi Tong..." she weakly said. "Is that you?" she groaned in pain as she touched her forehead. "It was Roxas-Jin...or something was controlling him...I felt dark chi around him and I 'called' for you and you came..." her smile brightened "Thank you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 37 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm

"You are welcome, Rosa-chi.  I was merely protecting what I love.  And for once, it was not just my accumulated knowledge." Wan Shi Tong told her.  In telling her this, he couldn't deny it to himself.  He loved her, and it made his "little project" all the more meaningful to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Rosa-Chi gasped. He loved her? She sheepishly looked down & blushed. "Although I am promised for another...and I don't condone my feelings in my heart...I am also in love with you Wan Shi Tong...ever since you and I met...my heart was saying you were the one..." she wanted to kiss his lips, melt in his touch and feel his warm embrace. "Tell me what is this project you speak of?"

Meanwhile the dark spirits in Roxas-Jin were angry. "Why isn't she dead? We had everything prefect..." Roxas-Jin spoke. "It's cause of the owl spirit she hangs with..." the dark spirit smiled evilly. "then we'll try again but cutting off her contact with him...this time no screwups..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm

"Sometime ago, I toyed with the idea of creating a human form for myself.  With it, I would be able to go out among people without attracting too much attention.  But, I abandoned it when I began to see less and less people come to my library; the pursuit seemed pointless.  But then you came, so eager and hungry for knowledge, and your enthusiasm encouraged me to take it up once more.  Besides, I won't be so intimidating to you if I'm not always towering over you as I am." Wan Shi Tong explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Rosa-Chi smiled as she caressed his heart-shaped face. Her emerald green eyes sparkled as they locked into his golden eyes. "I dont mind it...let me help you..." she kissed his feathered cheek as she ran upstairs. "Come on..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:38 pm

"Follow me then." Wan Shi Tong instructed.  He led her to a higher level in the library.  When they came to a large round door, it opened for them to pass.
"Come in Rosa-chi.  There's nothing to be afraid of." he coaxed as he went inside.  There was a large book laid out at a certain page across a writing desk.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Rosa-Chi was in awestruck wonder. She smiled. "Truth be told I was never afraid of anything but that all changed when I met you. I don't wanna lose you. My beloved Wan Shi Tong. I love you so much." she took his feathered hand.

Meanwhile the dark spirits were planning a curse on Rosa-Chi. To make her weak and deadly ill. That nothing could heal her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:00 pm

"I'm glad that you feel that way.  Because I did a bit of reading on what I plan to do.  Spirits who take on an Earthly form become partially mortal.  It's happened with the Moon and Ocean spirits and it will happen with me should I do this.  But, I have always been one who sees through what he starts.  I've put together the necessary ingredients for this except for two; one of my feathers and a few drops of human blood to make it complete." Wan Shi Tong explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Rosa-Chi understood. She smiled. "Where should I put my blood? Because I wanna see you human. To kiss your lips...to embrace you...to feel your touch & most importantly to hear your heartbeat coexisting with mine..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 pm

"Do you see that mortar and pestle by the book?  On my writing desk?  Let them drop in there." Wan Shi Tong answered as he plucked out one of his feathers and dropped it in.
"After that, I just have to drink it down." he replied.  Another reason he hadn't mentioned was that by giving fresh blood to someone else, she was protecting herself against curses.  It was like drawing poison from a wound.  Get it out while it's fresh and the poison, or curse in this case, couldn't do any damage.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Rosa-Chi pricked her finger and a couple of drops of her pure blood dropped in.

The dark spirits decided before he drank it they'd put the spell on her. She'd seem normal but the sickness would spread. "Sickness foretold go to the one name Rosa-Chi...fill out your duties..." The dark smoke began clear and invisible as it came to her.

Rosa-Chi coughed a little bit. But she smiled as she watched her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Wan Shi Tong was fast.  He gulped down the contents of the mixture, just when she looked like she was going to cough.  The taste in his mouth was awful, but not so bad that it could make him vomit.
Then, he felt something beginning to happen.  He was lifted a few inches off the floor as he felt himself writhe under the change he was experiencing.  He could feel his body stretching of shortening to fit something very new.  The next thing he knew, he was on the floor again.
The first thing he noticed was that his sight wasn't so good now.  He reached for a pair of glasses to help see better.  Once he got them on, he saw his own hands for the first time and watched as they felt the texture of the white and blue robes he now wore.  Looking at his reflection in the spectacles he picked up, he saw that he had long black hair fashioned in a braid, though there were hints of white around his ears.  Having taken full stock of his human self, he turned around to see what Rosa-chi thought.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Rosa-Chi smiled as she ran in her beloved's arms. She giggled. "You look amazing...so majestic..." she tilted her head and kissed his lips. "Oh Wan Shi Tong..." Unaware that the sickness was in her. She continued embracing him. Rubbing his cheeks.

The spirits smiled. "It's going to destroy her in a couple weeks...slowly eating..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Wan Shi Tong caressed her face, amazed at the dexterity of human hands.  She looked so beautiful in his arms.  Feeling something take over, he leaned forward and kissed Rosa-chi on the lips.  They felt so soft against his and he hummed with delight.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Rosa-Chi smiled. "I feel so free spirited when youre near..." She loved being with him. The sickness was slowly eating away at her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:58 pm

"Hold on.  I have something for you." Wan Shi Tong told her.  He reached up onto a shelf and produced a bead necklace with a large round stone attached to it.  A Meidou stone.
"I'd like it if you would wear this.  Meidou stones are known for their ability to cure.  If a sick person wears one for a day, they will be cured of any illness they have." he said as he placed it around her neck.
'Take that, you fools.' he thought about the spirits who wanted to curse her.  It was not for nothing that he was called 'He who knows ten thousand things.'

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Rosa-Chi lifted her blonde hair as Wan Shi Tong put the necklace on her. She smiled and giggled. Her green eyes sparkled. "Oh Wan Shi Tong..its beautiful..." Then a smoke figure came out screaming. Rosa-Chi squealed with terror as she held herself close to Wan Shi Tong. "What's that?" There was an eerie answer "You will pay...she will died..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 pm

"Not if I have anything to say about it.  You see, I happen to be acquainted with the most dangerous spirit in the Spirit World.  If you so much as touch Rosa-chi, I will send you straight to the face stealer.  All of his victims end up dead, after all." Wan Shi Tong threatened them in an eerily calm voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Rosa-Chi smiled as she watched the spirit leave. "Youre my hero Wan Shi Tong..." She wrapped him in another embrace. "How I love you...." She began to sing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

"I love you as well, my dear.  That is the first time I've ever won a battle without taking my most frightening form.  I'm rather proud that I could keep you safe." Wan Shi Tong told her, pulling her close to give her a hug.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Rosa-Chi locked her emerald green eyes to his remaining golden eyes. "You were never scary with me...now let my lips be sinners as I kiss thy lips..." she began to lean forward to kiss him and gasped as she heard her father's voice. "Rosa-Chi what the gods are you doing? You're engaged to marry...dishonor..." he grabbed her. Rosa-Chi screamed as they were out of the cave. Her father slapped her and locked her in her room. And he took off the necklace. She cried.

Meanwhile Roxas-Jin asked Rosa-Chi's parents if they could speed up the wedding and they agreed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Wan Shi Tong was in shock when her father took her away like that.  But how could he or her mother know what was going on?  They had never spent time with him as she had.
Regardless, he needed to explain what was happening.  And he took the Meidou stone with him.  He didn't care at all what kind of welcome he received.  When he arrived at her home, he knocked on her door.  Her father was not pleased to see him, but when the spirit grabbed him by the collar, he couldn't shut him out.
"Did you forget the spirit who tended to your daughter when she was beaten and battered?  You see him before you.  I have come to ensure that she lives a full life, because the necklace you tore from her neck was curing her of a curse that was making her sick.  I fear your potential son-in-law plays you false.  And by taking the necklace off, you have just given the curse another chance." he told her father.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Rosa-Chi heard her beloved she smiled. But her room began to darken. She gasped as she saw the necklace was off. She screamed as the sickness consumed her. She laid on the floor. In her hand was the owl hairpin. She was in and out of conscious.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm

The sound of a scream got everyone's attention.  Rosa-chi needed him.  He gave her father a look that said he meant business.
"Let me give this to her, or your daughter will die.  If you have any love for her, you'll think of her life before your expectations." Wan Shi Tong said through his teeth.  At last, he was allowed inside.  He rushed into her room and replaced the Meidou stone around her neck, where it belonged.  He could tell it was working when she gasped as if she'd been drowning and her eyes focused on him.  She was getting better.
"Rosa-chi.  Thank heavens you're alright." he said with a sigh of relief.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:27 pm

"Wan Shi Tong..." Rosa-Chi weakly lifted her hands to touch his cheeks. "You came back for me..." she weakly smiled. She looked at her father. "Father please I love him..." tears fell on her face. Her mother looked at her husband. "She's truly in love with the young man..." she said smiling. Her father grimaced but smiled. "Rosa-Chi you can be with him..." Rosa smiled as she kissed him. "Marry me?" she asked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next