Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:12 am

Richard almost didn't notice when something warm moved closer to him.  It was exactly what he needed.  His reptilian body acted of its own accord, all of his arms pulling this source of heat closer to his body.  After a minute, he was able to focus his eyes enough to see.  It was Anne!  He had rescued her after all!
"Anne...you feel so warm." he exclaimed, happy that he had gotten her out.  He couldn't tell her how happy he was to know that he had saved her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:16 am

Anne smiled as her body tempture was keeping Richard warm. "I...I I'm ggglllad yyyyoure wwwarm...cccant bare llosing aaa fffriend..." she slivered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:24 am

"That's why...I did what I did, pulling you out.  You're my friend...too, Anne.  I know I'm...not really good at providing warmth as I am.  But I will do my best in any way I can." Richard told her, his voice gaining strength.  He could feel his energy returning to him.  He turned them so that they were laying on their sides, allowing him to share the blanket that kept him warm with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:29 am

Anne snuggled herself close to Richard in the blanket. Something felt right being close to him. She yawned "Richard who were those wolves and why were they after us..." she began closing her eyes as she laid her head down on his lap. Her eyes sparkled as they slowly closed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:38 am

"Probably just some random wild animals looking for a quick kill." Richard answered her quietly.  It wasn't uncommon for wild animals to attack people when food was scarce.  Perhaps they would be distracted if their usual source of prey was to reveal itself.

Little did Richard know that the very witch he had made this bet with was met by these wolves.  They related to her of what had happened at the lake.  When she heard of his saving Anne, she became very interested.
"Perhaps he is different from his grandfather.  I shall keep an eye out for more signs of this." she said before letting the pack go its own way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:43 am

Anne nodded as she began falling asleep. When she fell asleep she began having flickers of her when she was younger. Laughing playing and her hair was glowing. She snapped her eyes open. "Woah!!" she exclaimed as she got up and began to pace. "Hey Richard did this princess have a special power with her hair by any chance?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:48 am

"Maybe.  Yes, I think so.  It's been a while since I heard the story, but I think she did." Richard answered her, adjusting the blanket around him.
"Why?  What's on your mind, Anne?" he asked, having noticed her expression.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:52 am

"I just had what seemed to be a small memory of me or something and my hair was glowing as I touched a wound... Like this..." she noticed an ice scrape on Richard's knee and put a little of her hand it healed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:01 am

Richard's eyes got wide as he watched this.  He looked up at Anne, suddenly realizing how true it was when he said she looked like the princess in that story.  The resemblance was uncanny.
"Oh my gosh.  What if I was right when I said that?  What if you really are that princess?" Richard murmured, gazing at her with awe.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:08 am

Anne didn't hear him. She was dressing his wounds. "There...you're all healed up...and your eyes are back to their emerald green sparkling selfs..." she smiled and giggled. But remembering that she was in that water took a toll on her. She blacked out and began shaking. Hypolthemeia. As she was shaking she saw more of the flickers of her 'past'. "I...I... I was captured...I'm the lost winter rose. I'm the lost ice princess..." she was muttering.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Richard reached out to hold Anne to him.  He listened to what she was saying.  He couldn't believe he was right about her.
"Anne, can you hear me?  I knew there was something special about you.  It just never occurred to me that you were the winter rose itself, the missing princess." Richard told her, trying to bring her around.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Anne snapped her diamond-like eyes opened. She blushed as Richard was right by her side. "I'm the rare/lost winter rose all these years I thought it was a flower but it's not. It's a metaphor. A rose is delicate handle with care and sweet. Winter like my hair. So I'm the lost winter princess..." Anne held Richard close to her "that's why I don't get cold as fast as any-other human..." she took his hands "we got to find my castle before the girl does...come on..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:43 pm

"Your castle?  If you insist.  I'll be happy to go with you, of course." Richard agreed with her.  The idea that he was going to see the missing princess' castle was incredible.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Anne smiled as they ran. "Richard you're the greatest." she blushed when she said that. She had feelings for him cause after they saved eachother. Anne then stopped. "I'm having that feeling again...of being watched..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm

"Really?  I haven't seen anyone this time.  Who do you think it is?" Richard asked her, instantly on alert.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Anne closed her eyes and was relaxed when she began to rise from the ground. "It's a magical scent..like you..." she gasped as she snapped her eyes and landed in the snow. "The witch who cursed you...she must be watching us from a crystal ball or something..." Anne shivered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:17 pm

"She hasn't found us personally though.  We still have a chance.  We can still find your castle and have time to deal my problem too.  I know we can do it, Anne.  I know it." Richard reassured her, gazing warmly into her eyes.

Meanwhile, the witch had seen the exchange between them.  It looked like her prey was indeed a better man than his grandfather was.  Perhaps she should consider changing the terms of their wager.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Anne nodded. "I just wished that I could find a way to make you human...even if that meant giving up my royalty or my human self cause I..." Anne tried to say it. She inhaled and then exhaled. "I l...love you...Richard..." she smiled as she blushed. "come on we can't be fair..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:33 pm

"You...love me?  Anne, I...I don't know what to say.  Except that I love you as well." Richard replied, overwhelmed by this revelation.  But he realized his one words were true.  Somehow, she found a place in his heart and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Anne smiled. Richard loved her. She giggled and gasped as she saw an ice castle "that must be it...come on Richard..." she grabbed his arms. When they got there; there were guards "halt who goes there..." Anne was speechless she didn't know what to say. "I...I..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm

"Do you not recognize your own princess?  She has returned after all these years.  You see before you the 'winter rose' herself." Richard informed them, stepping forward.  He had to stand up for her, just like she had for him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Anne smiled and giggled. The guards let them in. "Thanks..." Anne blushly said. Then walking down the stairs was a woman with white hair. Anne's eyes widen. "mother?" the woman smiled as they embraced "my little Anne..." she kissed Anne's forehead. The queen looked at Richard as Anne ran to him. "mother this is the kind sir who saved me and can he stay with us..." the queen nodded. "now Anne you need to change and Richard you can have the guest wing..." Anna walked up to her old room and she changed into a snowflake white diamond dress and a diamond tiara.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:04 pm

"Thank you.  That means a great deal to me." Richard thanked the Queen with a bow.  He was about to go to the room offered him.  As he passed the Queen, she leaned closer to his ear.
"I know there is a way to help you too, Prince Richard." she whispered to him.  He was surprised by the fact that she had guessed.  Hopefully, he would be given a chance to tell Anne himself of who he really was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Anne walked downstairs wearing her dress and sat down waiting for Richard. Her hair was in a crazy hairdo she didnt like so she she made into a side braid.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Richard came down the stairs to meet everyone.  He felt a bit self-conscious in the dark purple jacket with a royal blue sash across his chest and the dark grey cloak lined with fur at the shoulders.  But then he saw Anne, and that case of nerves just seemed to fly away.
"You look beautiful, Anne." he said once he reached her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next