Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 12:32 am

Alidia's eyes were closed and her breathing was dimming down. Deanne smiled as he shifted to Alidia's wolf form. He growled and howled as he ran in the dark in his piercing red eyes. Alidia was beginning to rise from the ground like she did when she made the schools shield. Her eyes began to glow white. She was a different person. It's like all her past lives were combining with her. She began to rise her hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 12:39 am

Rahim made to go to Alidia, but he wasn't sure what was happening to her. He could see Vlad moving around to confuse Deanne. The Count had been around a long time; he had to know what he was doing. Finally, he joined his beloved by her side. He took her hand to let her know he was going to stand by her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am

Alidia looked at her beloved "My dear Rahim..." she said and her voice echoed. "You have freed my heart and soul...it's time I payback..." she looked at her dad "daddy...I love you but you have taught me how to fight and Rahim you did too...now Deanne..." her eyes began to glow brighter "you have killed my birth family and made me feel nothing over the years...it's payback time..." she began to chant as she rose higher and her eyes glowed brighter. "Deanne your days are numbered..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat May 11, 2013 12:55 am

"Don't think this means you should handle him without us, my daughter. We both have reasons to stay and fight with you. And we shall." Vlad told her, his cape billowing in a gust of wind.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 1:03 am

"Please I beg of mercy...mercy.." Deanne cried. Alidia began making her hand motions and began making magic. Deanne began choking and Alidia grinned. "now Deanne suffer the the karma you deserve by my soulmate and my daddy..." then Deanne shifted to Jillian again and had the dagger and was heading for Vlad and Rahim. Alidia cried out "No...." she made a shield on them but she got stabbed instead. Just like Gina. But she made one last shot and Deanne disappeared.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 am

Frantic, Rahim ran to catch his beloved. Seeing this happen to Alidia was not what he wanted to see again. He hoped he could save her like he had before.
"Alidia, do you need the nectar from those lilies again?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 1:20 am

Alidia couldn't speak. She was in too much pain. She lifted Rahim's pendent and her charms. She tried putting them together but she was so weak. And only a spellcaster could fuse them together. She touched her beloved's face & weakly smiled as she kissed him making him have some of her magic and she placed her engagement ring on the magical items too.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 am

"Hang on. I might be able to help. This is procedure is very delicate." Vlad explained. He rolled up his sleeve and bit into his own wrist. He focused some of his energy into the blood seeping from his wrist and held it to her mouth.
"Alidia, drink. It can save you and your children. Hurry, before it runs out." the vampire coaxed her, desperate to heal her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 1:36 am

Alidia looked and then she remembered what happened last time. "I...can't do that...again..." thought the scent was too much her animal feelings were coming she had to shake them. "Rahim fuse the jewelry...I gave you some of my magic...please..." her eyes began turning monsterlike as the blood smell was overwhelming her. She growled under her teeth.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 am

Remembering their necklaces, Rahim took he pendant and the necklace around Alidia's neck. He brought them closer together, until they touched. He hoped this worked. It was beginning to drive him crazy that his happy moments with her were almost always ruined. If it became a regular thing, he wasn't sure how long their sanities would last. This had to save her, it just had to!

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 1:56 am

Alidia's breaths began became under control and her bloodlust was fading. Then she saw her past lives flash before her as she touched Rahim's hands. She began shaking and she stopped. She looked up from looking down as she sang their song and she smiled. She wrapped her hands around Rahim's neck as she gave him a long kiss. "I love you my beloved merciful desert soulmate god..." she giggled. She rubbed the scar on her daddy's arm. "all better..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat May 11, 2013 2:07 am

Vlad felt a sort of weight lift off his shoulders. This was something he had never been able to do before today. He had protected two young lovers, his adoptive daughter and the man she wished to marry. What's more, he had protected their unborn children too. It was an occasion he would never forget, not even if he tried.
"I'm so glad you're safe, my dear child." he murmured, happily.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 2:12 am

Alidia smiled as she began dancing with Rahim like they did in their pastlifes. She began feeling mighty again with her dad and beloved by her side. She smile only widen when she made herself have fairy wings this time. She smiled and laughed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 2:21 am

Rahim watched her, a smile growing on his face. Alidia looked...free in a way. Like she'd just come through a great trial victorious.
"She'sss feeling better." he commented to Vlad.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 2:25 am

Alidia came for a landing and kissed her beloved desert god. "I'll never leave you again and always wear the pendent." and then she walked to her father and bowed at his feet. "Thank you father..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat May 11, 2013 2:36 am

"You are very welcome, my dear daughter." Vlad replied, happily. He came forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. He had seen her grow into a confident, strong young lady. He was very proud of her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 2:40 am

Alidia smiled with her father kissing on her head. She reached for the ring she gave him and whispered a protection spell. It glowed and then it's faded. "I love you father." she said as she contained her respect for him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 2:55 am

Rahim came up and hugged her from behind. He turned her head towards him. His touch caressed her skin.
"We both love you very much, Alidia. Never forget that." he reminded her. He soon gave her a kiss on the lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 2:58 am

Alidia caressed her hands on her beloved's cheeks as they shared another kiss. Then her stomach went crazy and she grimaced. "I know..." she smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat May 11, 2013 3:15 am

Vlad came forward to feel the kick that Alidia had just experienced. His hand indeed felt two little ones moving inside her. This could only mean one thing.
"So you are having twins? I had my suspicions when you said you had two. But you said one of them is a son. Does this mean the other one is a daughter?" he inquired.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 3:21 am

With her dad's touch the twins went happy crazy. "I...I think they know who grandpa is..." she had in a grimaced smile as she sat in the chair. "Oh my.." they began kicking like crazy. "okay I'm sorry you two but relax..." she giggled. An idea came to her mind "Rahim do you think we should show dad one of our pastlifes like the one of you as a pirate and I was a captive?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 am

"Really? You want to try that one? It would be interesssting to show him, I guessss. It kind of dependsss on if he would want to sssee though." Rahim said, a little worried. Pirates tended to have a less than savory reputation. He wouldn't put it past the Count to oppose the idea, just because of what it sounded like.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 am

Alidia smiled as she moved her hands and made a magic mirror appear. "daddy you can watch us in this...you're able to hear smell and everything else but acturally in the pastlife..." she got up from the chair and took Rahim's hands and she smiled "Rahim since you have a bit of my magic would you take us back in time..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 am

Vlad took the mirror Alidia offered. He was a bit surprised when Rahim actually did perform a magic spell, albeit more clumsily than his daughter would have. A Muktar using magic?! That was new, judging by what the books say. But then, times had changed since then. He watched as a scene began to take place in the mirror's glass surface.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 3:55 am

Alidia closed her eyes as she waited for Rahim to say the magic spell. And ready her clothes began to change.
((OCC: I did this for you not to switch for awhile Wink ))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next