Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 10:00 pm

The Brothers took her to her uncle's. Dammit...back here again but this time I know what true love is she thought but she quietly cried because her heart started to squeeze "Danny..." she watched the rain fall as she placed her hand on the glass window. Her uncle walked in. "My dear Alicia..." he kissed her. She held down her barf. He noticed her arm,"Servants take care of her..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Finally, Danny wasn't sure he could wait anymore. He grabbed an umbrella and decided to check in with his boss. He wasn't sure how, but he had this feeling that he knew where Alicia was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 pm

The servants began prepping her. They made her hair like the other girls. Up and like a beehive. Then they made her wear a dress. She grimaced "I hate this...." she shouted. Her uncle Don walked in. "Awwww dear Alicia look at you...a rose...that's my bees knees..." Alicia growled. "I'll never be yours again...no more tricks and no more being like a girl...I'm Alicia Capone: Al Capone's daughter and I'm in love with another... uncle and he's not you..." Alicia smiled and then she heard a shot from her uncles gun and then she felt a pain in her chest. She placed a hand over her left side and saw blood. "Danny..." she whispers: it missed her heart but she's was bleeding badly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 10:49 pm

It was just after Danny arrived that he heard a gunshot. He rushed to the office right away. When he walked in, he was not prepared for what he saw.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Alicia smiled when she saw Danny, but she was so weak so her knees began to buckle and she collapsed. Don walked up to Danny. "Well my son that there is an example:keep friends close and enemies closer. She was a total bitch but one hell of a leader." Alicia was gasping for air.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:06 pm

"Shouldn't we be taking her to a doctor? That wound will only kill her if left untreated." Danny inquired, kneeling to check on Alicia. She was having trouble breathing, never a good sign.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Alicia looked up and saw him. "Danny...I didn't wanna say this but I have to. My uncle Don...used to rape me...I was afraid to fall in love and then you happened..." her breath eas decreasing. "I...I will always love you...wise guy..." she smiled as she began breathing slower. Don looked at Alicia from the distance "Let her die...she's worthless now Danny-boy...come we have more work to do..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 pm

"With all due respect, sir, I won't do anything until this girl is taken to a hospital. I'd rather not think about what will happen when her father gets wind of this, and he will, sooner or later. So you can either help me or get out of the way." Danny said, as politely as his anger would allow.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Don was shocked. "How dare you speak to me like that." Don pulled out his gun again. Alicia saw it; she tried to gather her strength and she did but she was still weak. "No...Danny...." she went in front of him this time it was at her heart. She fell on the ground. She rubbed her hand on Danny's cheek. "People do crazy things when they are in love..." she chucked and then Don reload his gun and she kissed Danny once more. "I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 pm

"Alicia, you didn't have to do that. I could have pointed the gun the other way. We could have gotten you to a doctor." Danny told her, sorrowfully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Alicia weakly smiled. "Okay let's go to a doctor...but no female nurses...cause I don't want you pleasing them...ouch..." she couldn't breath that well. Don was aiming his gun and decide to kill himself instead.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh please. What makes you think I would want to?" Danny asked, sarcastically. He carried her out and to a car. Then, he wasted no time in driving to a hospital.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Alicia laughed and groaned in pain. "You drive like a manic," she smiled "Kinda sexy...Ohhh" she grabbed her chest. When they walked in there was a nurse "Name and what happened?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 am

"Her name is Ali Smith," Danny began, using the fake name she came up with. "And she was shot twice, once in the shoulder and again in the heart. Please, do whatever it takes to help her." he explained quickly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 am

Alicia began to feel dizzy. "Danny I'm not feeling well..." Alicia whispered
The nurse looked at her. "Okay we will get to her soon...we need your relation to her and other things..."
"Whatever they ask lie..." Alicia whispered. She gasped as she felt more pain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:15 am

"I'm...her fiancé, we were going to marry. She and I have been together for a while now." Danny began. For the most part, he wasn't sure what he should or shouldn't tell them yet.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 am

The nurse looked at Danny. "Fiancee? Okay then...I need a doctor...gunshot victim.." a doctor came rolling in and took Alicia. She was about to take Danny's hands but they swatted them away. "Danny..." she cried. The nurse looked at Danny up and down. She smiled. "Hey you're kinda cute...wanna grab a drink while your girl is in the there with the doc?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:30 am

"Thank you, but...I think I'd rather wait out here, in case she needs me." Danny said, his voice a little subdued. He worried about Alicia, more than his face could tell. Leaving her side made him feel like he was giving up on her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:34 am

Alicia was in surgery and they put her to sleep. She was scared. Then it happened. She began to flatline. "Danny..." was her temporary last thought. They were trying to relive her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:38 am

Danny couldn't bear to watch this. When he saw that Alicia was flatlining, he felt sick to his stomach. He prayed that the doctor could bring her back.
"Come on, Ali. You're a tough girl, you can make it through this." he whispered, unable to tear his eyes away.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:44 am

The monitor started beeping again. "Thank God..." the doctor said as he finished. He put Alicia in a private room. She was sleeping. The doctor guided Danny to her. "She's lucky to have you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:48 am

"Thank you, doctor. It means a lot to hear you say that." Danny told him. He took a seat beside her sickbed. He held her hand gently, letting her know he was there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:51 am

Alicia felt her beloved's presence. She weakly opened her eyes. "Hi..." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:55 am

"Hi there. You gave me a bit of a scare there." Danny admitted. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it, very gently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 am

"I'm sorry..." she took his hand and placed it on her heart. "beats only for you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next