Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

"She usssed a lot of her magic to practiccce with me and conduct an experiment. She mussst be tired." Rahim stated. Just to be safe, he placed a hand on her forehead to see if she was hot or cold.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:53 am

Alidia's innerself was feeling sick from all her magic, she felt drained. "Does Ali get her nightmares still..." Victoria asked. "Honey why are you asking so many questions?" Haley asked "Because mama I'm like a private eye..." she giggledly said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:59 am

"Her nightmaresss? You mean the onesss Pitch Black causssed? I've only ssseen her have one ssso far. I've been working to help them go away." Rahim admitted. He brushed some of her hair out of her face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

Victoria remembered a bit of the nightmares. "Rahim...what were they about?"
Meanwhile Alidia was having a dream of her new family. Her, Rahim and their twins. She smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:11 am

"Umm, they were...about you and her adoptive family dying and she couldn't do anything to ssstop it. She alwaysss expressssed a fear about that to me." Rahim told them, a little reluctantly. He didn't know her nightmares were this long going.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 am

Aaron looked at his family and he was by his eldest daughter and did a sad smile. "She always wanted to protect us....even in the afterlife you, Rahim son, but she takes so much risks. I love you Alidia." Haley held her husband close running her hands through his hair and rubbed his cheeks like Alidia did with Rahim. Aaron said "Rahim," Aaron clears his throat "Son please protect her cause we heard about the hunters..." Victoria piped in "Thats not one Alidia's nightmares...she kept having nightmares about a boy..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Rahim nodded his head at Aaron's request. Protecting Alidia was the one thing he would always do. However, Victoria's statement caught him off guard.
"A boy? Is that true? She never sssaid anything about that." he said, a little confused.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Victoria nodded. "A boy...he always had black hair, smart and funny, according to Ali. He and her kept going back in time sharing love and their love was forbidden..." Victoria paused. "Tori dear why didn't you say something..." Aaron asked. "Ali wanted it secret..." Victoria looked down and then at Rahim.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

"She'sss dreamed about that for ssso long? I think she was dreaming about me, all thisss time. When I was growing up, I would have memories of a girl that I loved very much. But, none of these memories had occured in thisss life." Rahim informed them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Alidia was continued to dream. Victoria giggled. "You mean that you and Alidia had pastilles?" Haley started to joyfully cry. "Awww our dear Alidia had dreams about you Rahim..." Aaron was confused.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 pm

"Yesss. We knew each other in passst livesss. That makesss usss sssoulmatesss." Rahim said, looking down at Alidia with affection in his eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Victoria began singing "Rahim and Ali...sitting in a tree..." Haley laughed. Aaron rolled his eyes "Tori...please..." Alidia silently touched Rahim's hand with hers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Rahim smiled when Alidia touched his hand. He closed his fingers around it, letting her know he was there. He looked back up at her family.
"She is cccertainly preciousss to me. No other girl completesss me and underssstandsss me the way she doesss." Rahim told them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Alidia smiled as she wrapped her fingers in her beloved's hand and began tapping her fingers to the beat of their song. Tori began skipping around the gym and humming. Haley and Arron hugged eachother. "Alidia we love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

"She lovesss you too. You will alwaysss be ssspecial to her." Rahim said in reassurance. It was only right to tell them that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 pm

They smiled. Victoria came back. "Rahim could you tell me bout when you met Ali?" Victoria sat down by her sleeping sister. "I'm curious about that too." Aaron said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, it was the firssst day that I had arrived at the ssschool. I met Alidia when another friend, Belle, came upon me in the hall. Neither of them were frightened by my faccce and I became friendsss with both of them. Sssometime after I sssettled in, I found Alidia in the garden and we got to know each other better. I took her for a ride with Sssaurisss and we had a picnic together. It was during that time that we mussst have realized that we cared about each other." Rahim explained, his voice a little wistful from the memories.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:38 pm

In her subconscious Alidia remember all of it. Her subconscious made her desert flower charm open and play their song. Tori was scared. "Rahim what's going on?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:47 pm

"Thisss is nothing to worry about, Victoria. That'sss our sssong, your sssissster'sss and mine. She mussst have enchanted that particular charm to play it." Rahim assured the younger sister.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Victoria smiled. "What an enchaining song." Haley said.
"What happened at the gardens?" Aaron asked. Tori and Haley rolled their eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 pm

"In the beginning, we were jussst sharing sssome fruit together. Then, I noticcced that she was leaning clossser to me, clossser to my faccce. I was ssscared at firssst, but I alssso wanted a chanccce to be the good man that she desssperately needed in her life. Ssso I encouraged the kissss, even contributed to it." Rahim answered Aaron, silently wondering what purpose admitting his initial fear served.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Aaron smiled and laughed "Alidia is like me..." Haley rolled her eyes again. "Oh please Aaron!! She's like me." Victoria giggled. Alidia was at it again but this time she made black roses appear and strawberries.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 pm

"Are you two arguing about which one of you Alidia is mossst like? I've alwaysss thought there is a little of both parentsss in their children. Don't you think?" Rahim inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Aaron and Haley looked at Alidia. "Alidia does have your eyes." Aaron told Haley. "And she has your hair." The parents kissed. "Eww...gross.." Victoria said then looked at her sister then at Rahim "So you have a favorite pastlife with Alidia?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:46 pm

"My favorite? My favorite past life is one I didn't discussss with her. You might think it'sss ssstrange." Rahim admitted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next