Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roomies (Tag: Hiccup)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roomies (Tag: Hiccup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roomies (Tag: Hiccup)

Post  Hiccup Hanndok Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows "I've only met...two, including you...and this other boy." He mumbled "I haven't seen any girls here yet." He smirked at the thought of the school being mostly girls. Before he got carried away with the thought, he shook his head knowing none of them would pay attention to him either way. Besides, he was always jumpy when it came to them for reason like this girl back at home named Astrid. "What do you mean by attention? As in..they are hitting on you?" He asked curiously.
Hiccup Hanndok
Hiccup Hanndok

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 pm

"Not ssso much that they come on to me. I jussst ssseem to gain more friendsss who are girlsss. Though there is one that I think of that might have liked me. I'm jussst sssurprisssed by thisss becaussse my kind are not often consssidered attractive to humansss." Rahim explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiccup Hanndok Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 pm

"Oh...Well, I would consider that great!" He chuckled "I don't have luck with girls at all. Usually because in my village...the only way to get a girls attention..you have to kill a dragon." He sighed before raising his eyebrows when he mention this one girl that might have like him. "Really?" He raised an eyebrow in a bit of shock before shrugging seeing nothing wrong with it. Everyone deserved someone "Good for you...what's her name anyways?" He asked with a small smile.
Hiccup Hanndok
Hiccup Hanndok

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm

"Isn't ssslaying a dragon to get noticcced a little...excccesssive? It jussst ssseemsss like a bit much. Anyway, her name is Alidia Hendly." Rahim answered him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiccup Hanndok Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm

"No...not in my village." He shrugged "But in my case, yea, I agree with you there." He mumbled with a small sigh "It seems to be easy for every other guy though." He said before smiling a bit. "Well, lucky for you then." He breathed a chuckle.
Hiccup Hanndok
Hiccup Hanndok

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 pm

This piqued his curiousity. Why was it so important to kill dragons for Hiccup's village?
"If I may asssk, why is it ssso important to know how to kill dragonsss? Is your country near a nessst, perhapsss?" Rahim asked him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum