Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kid in School (Tag: Anyone)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Kid in School (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Kid in School (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Alidia smiled and blushed. "I am a witch if you wanted to know. Here I'll prove it," Alidia smiled as she made a black rose appear & bloom in her hand.

New Kid in School (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Blackrose2
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

New Kid in School (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Kid in School (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

"To be honessst, I already guessssed that you were a witch. Magic hasss a very ssstrong ssscent." Rahim confessed. He took the rose from her hand and inhaled the blossom's perfume.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

"Really?" Alidia was certain she knew something familiar but she still cant place it but when he took the rose off her hand, she felt her heart skip like when Oncie... No, Alidia. Oncie isnt coming back Alidia thought but she still couldnt stop grinning.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm

"I wanted to asssk if any of you know how to ride horssses. Maybe I could invite you to join me for a ride in the gardensss one of these daysss." Rahim offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Alidia remembered she used to with her family. "I would. It'd be fun. I could also pack lunch too."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:58 pm

"I'd like to have to join me." Rahim told Alidia. Then he looked over at Belle.
"What about you?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 am

"Horses?" Belle arched her eyebrow, "why my brother in law Poseidon created them! So of course I know how to ride those valiant beasts." She smiled produly. "Alidia, those cooking lessons I gave you should help." She glanced back at Rahim, "I tutor in the library. Alidia's one of my regulars."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:05 am

Rahim became very interested by what Belle said. He hadn't expected that she was related to a sea god. She must be rather popular.
"Perhapsss you could tutor me, if I need it later." Rahim suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 am

"I can pencil you in, Rahim," Belle promised.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:14 am

"I'm glad you can make time." Rahim commented. So far, he was feeling very welcome at the school. It made him feel something he hadn't felt in a long time. He felt...at home.

(OOC: end thread)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2