Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 4 Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 am

"Well I hope for a magical one and base on what I read that vampire childern have sometime killed thier mother giving brith to them" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 4 Empty Re: Night of Romance (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

His eyes got wide at this. He had never heard that vampire children could kill their non-vampire mothers during birth. The only wife he had who did provide him with children was the one he had married when he was human.
"Really? I didn't know about that." Vlad admitted.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 am

"Well that what I read a few days ago" said Charmcaster as she move close to his chest "And it alright not to know everything about vampires" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am

Vlad nodded his head thoughtfully. He moved to sit up a little more. Both of his hands clasped hers.
"In any case, I hope the child is as beautiful as you are." Vlad said as a compliment.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 am

Charmcaster look at him "Thanks but I hope she or he don't get my white hair color" said Charmcaster as she hold his hand tighter.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 am

"Why not? Don't you like the color of your hair?" Vlad asked, a little perplexed.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 am

"Nope my dear never had never will" said Charmcaster as she look at him "It make me feel old" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 am

Vlad 'tsked' when she said that. He brushed some of her hair behind her ear. Then, he pulled her into a comforting hug.
"It would take more than having white hair to make you look old. And I'm not just said that because I'm pushing six hundred and fifty-eight. You could never look old to those who truly love you." Vlad consoled her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am

"Really my dear and maybe I shouldn't be knocked up with sure a old man" said Charmcaster with a smile as she hold on to him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 am

Vlad couldn't help but chuckle. He just loved her so much. And he was sure he would love their child just as much.
"It won't be so bad. If anything, I can bring you some firsthand experience. I used to be a father once, before I became a vampire." Vlad informed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 am

"Have you now Vlad" said Charmcaster as she close her eyes "So tell be alot it" asked Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 am

"I had two sons. At the time, I was mostly busy with defending eastern Europe from invsion by the Turks, but I always made time for them both. My elder son sometimes sat in with me during affairs of state. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to save them at least when my enemies finally caught me." Vlad told her, nostalgia evident in his voice as he recalled those memories.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 am

"You had two son" asked Charmcaster as she open her eyes "I'm sorry to hear about what happen to them and it alright Vlad" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 am

"Yes, I did. And I loved them both. I hid them shortly before my fateful murder. I didn't want anything to happen to them after they lost their mother." Vlad explained. He kissed Charmcaster's face, sweetly.
"It makes me happy to know you feel for them. I'm sure you would have loved them if you had known them." he added.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 am

"You think so Vlad, I sure I would to" said Charmcaster as she kiss him back "I glad I could help you with our child" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 am

"That makes two of us. One thing I would like to do is make sure this child has as much time with both their parents as possible. I've often heard how easy it is for children to go down the wrong path in life because they grew up without a mother or father over the years." Vlad admitted, smoothing some of her hair for her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 am

Charmcaster look at him "Alright that fine with me" said Charmcaster as she sat up as she rub her belly careful.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am

"There's still so much to do for us to get married. I hoped we might be able to tell the rest of the staff that we're engaged. At the least, we should start with the Headmistress." Vlad was saying, his responsible side kicking in.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 am

"Yes but it going to be much harded with this" said Charmcaster as she stand up and then look at him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am

"I know, but we can make this work. I'm sure we can. Please, don't give up yet." Vlad coaxed her. Hope, that emotion that got so many people through so many trials, was what kept him going most of his life. Sometimes, that was all a person really needed when things got hard.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:17 pm

"Dear are you the one that carry the child, No that is me" said Charmcaster as she sat down on the bed. "Maybe my dear but it mostly up to me" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:49 pm

"I know. But the child, they are worth whatever hardships that may come. The child is what makes it all worth while." Vlad reminded her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Charmcaster let out a breath "I hope you are right and you are still in hole to let you know" said Charmcaster as she stand up and walk into the bathroom.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 pm

"I'm aware of that." was all he said. Vlad trusted her to come up with a suitable way for him to atone for his moment of insensitivity. He wanted to nake it up to her and he was going to do it.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Charmcaster look at herself in the mirror as she place her hands on her stomach "You are a pain right now child" said Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next