Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treated to Dinner (Tag: Charmcaster)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Treated to Dinner (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 3 Empty Re: Treated to Dinner (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:19 pm

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, it's good practice for when we get married. You know, that tradition that a man carries his bride across the threshold of their home." Vlad replied, picking her up bridal style before heading in the direction back to the school.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Treated to Dinner (Tag: Charmcaster) - Page 3 Empty Re: Treated to Dinner (Tag: Charmcaster)

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm

"Yes it is good for you" said Charmcaster as she waped her arms around his neck "Vlad I love you" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

"I love you too, my darling Charmcaster." Vlad whispered against her lips. He kissed her in return. He continued to hold her close, even as he walked back through the school front doors.

(OOC: end thread)
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3