Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Alidia nodded as she tried to sit down. "Okay,Terra." Alidia felt so weak. She barely could support herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

Post  Terra Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 am

"See? This is what I'm talking about," Terra pointed out. "You're close to passing out right now. You shouldn't put your body under so much strain." She helped Alidia sit down. "Just...take a breather, okay? You don't have to constantly take care of people and try to make them happy."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 am

Alidia sighed when she sat down and looked at Terra.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Tumblr_m6gcbwqXvd1rrrvqt

"Terra," Alidia started to say, "I do those things to protect the second time around for history not to repeat itself." But Aildia failed at that.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

"I know, but...if you get yourself hurt, then we're not gonna feel any better," Terra argued. "You feel bad when we get hurt. Don't you think we feel the same when it happens to you? Just think about that before you over-exert yourself."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Alidia shook her head in agreement. "Okay, you win."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Terra sighed in relief. "Thank you. Besides, being friends doesn't mean you constantly have to do things for them or give them gifts all the time. Sometimes, it's nice just to hang out and talk." She leaned back on her hands again, letting the breeze ruffle her hair a bit.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Alidia smiled as made a bubble container appear and began blowing bubbles. "I totally agree."
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Cute
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Terra smiled, glad that Alidia agreed with her on that much. "So...who else do you know here, besides Vlad and Ariel? I haven't much people here, so I have no idea who's nice and who's not."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Alidia began walking up and down the grass. She unclasped her necklace. And opened the sailboat charm. And Jim's hologram came.
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 1683562_o

"This is....Jim...he's," Alidia started to say while she noticed she was blushing and she shook her head to clear it. "He's Ariel's boyfriend. And he is a vampire." She closed the sailboat charm then she opened the book one and Belle's hologram came up. "This is one of my best friends, meet Belle."

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Belle-pic
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

"Oh, I met Belle earlier," Terra said, smiling. "She's so nice. And smart as hell, too. It's like she knows everything." Besides Alidia, Terra felt the closest to Belle since arriving here.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:50 pm

She laughed. "She does indeed." Then Alidia opened the pegasus one. Meg's picture showed.
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Tumblr_la5ciaTmYx1qe0tgxo1_r1_500_thumb

"Meet Meg, she can be moody but she's kinda cool. And she's a shifter. She shifts into a Pegasus."
Alidia closed the Pegasus one and opened the waterlily one. And Odette's picture came up.
"This is Ms. Odette. And shes a mermaid."
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Odette01
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm

"I guess I'll see if I can meet them later," Terra said as she brushed her hair back. Meg and Odette did look like nice people. Maybe she would make a few more friends thanks to Alidia.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Alidia smiled as she opened the golden flower charm. And Rapunzel's hologram showed.
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Tumblr_m9l9cnFl431rq0hnm

"This is Rapunzel, I dont know very well, but she is kind and sometimes hyper."
Alidia chuckled. She closed the charm and then opened the cat one, she knew this one had to happend and she started to cry but hid it as her beloved Oncie showed up.
"This is Mr. Once-ler he is a shifter, a cat shifter and he is a teacher here.
Alidia's heart began to squeeze hard as she looked at the hologram.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 The_once_ler_gif_7_by_invaderzim2100-d4t2qy8
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 am

"Cool," Terra said, looking with interest. "You must be pretty popular to know so many people. All I really know is you, Belle, and Vlad."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Alidia chuckled, "I'm not that popular, I just see what is in people's heart."
Speaking of hearts Alidia's was crushing. She missed her beloved. She grabbed her chest in pain. "Dammit!!" Alidia whispered quietly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm

"Whoa, you okay there?" Terra asked, her brow furrowed in concern. "Does your chest hurt? Maybe you should see the nurse or something." Terra wasn't very good in a medical crisis.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am

Alidia growled softly in pain as she looked at the hologram of her beloved. She muttered for Terra to hear "Close....(gasp of air)....the.....charm.....(growls).....too much heartache." Alidia began humming the song her mom sang.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 am

"Okay, just take it easy for a second," Terra said, trying to keep calm. She reached over and shut the locket, making the image of Mr. Once-ler disappear. "Are you alright? Maybe we should get you inside," she suggested.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:53 pm

When Terra closed the charm Alidia felt a bit better. She got her breath normal. "Thanks, I'll be fine," Alidia grabbed the charm and hooked it on her golden chain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:34 pm

"Maybe we should go inside," Terra suggested. "You look a little pale. You're not gonna be sick or anything, are you?"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Alidia weakly smiled. "I'm fine Terra." Alidia's heartbeat was slowly beating back to being normal. She started to hum as she made a tea set appear. "Tea?" And she held a bottle of Tru Blood.
"Want some?"

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Russian-imperial-porcelai-008

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Tru-Blood-Beverage5
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am

Terra's brow furrowed, but she let Alidia be. If she said she was fine, she wasn't going to push her. Besides, tea was known for making people feel better, right? Of course, Terra hadn't really drunk tea that much in her life. Living on the run, she was mostly around drinks like soda and beer. And she had drunk both extensively. But she accepted the tea from Alidia nevertheless and gave it an experimental sip. Surprisingly, it was really sweet. "Wow, this is really good," Terra said, smiling. "What kind of tea is this?"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Alidia smiled as she made the music play relaxing music and made the cherry blossoms blow in the wind.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 3 Cherry-blossom-mother-law

"Its magic tea. If you think of a flavor of tea, it'll become that flavor. And this bad boy," she held the Tru Blood bottle, "Is like vampire booze. I havent tasted it except once a LONG time ago from Ariel's cup. Wanna have some?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

"Vampire booze?" Terra eyed the bottle suspiciously for a moment. "Does that mean that there's actual blood in it?" Terra was all for trying new things, but she did draw the line at blood. Especially if it was the blood of another human being.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Alidia giggled. "Nope. No blood just cherry flavoring." she poured some in a wine glass. "Here, try some."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next