Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

Post  Terra Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 am

"Well, I'm...human, technically," Terra replied. "But I have these...weird powers. I don't know how I got them, I've just...had them my whole life. I can...control the earth. You know, rocks, dirt, mud, all that stuff." Her voice got quieter the more she talked. Speaking of her powers wasn't one of her favorite things she liked to talk about, mainly because they had brought her nothing but misery since day one of her life.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 am

Alidia felt like Terra was troubled when she talked bout her powers. Alidia looked at her and did a small grin. "Can you keep a secret, I'm not that happy with my powers but it's unbreakable curse. And wanna know something else, I was born in the 1800 or 1900 and those were the days but now I'm stuck like this and the same age I was turned. 17 1/2."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 pm

"Whoa, you're that old?" Terra asked in amazement. "You don't act it." Most of the time, when creatures were centuries old, they acted wise and aloof from everyone. Alidia acted like any other teenage girl, like she was actually 17 and not over 200 years old.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Alidia laughed. "Thanks. I'm half-motal."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:51 am

"So...are all witches and wizards immortal or are you an exception?" The exact rules of what sorcerers could and couldn't do always confused Terra. It seemed like things were different for every one she met.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Alidia grimaced as she made a black rose appear and bloom in her hand. "How I came to be is a long story. Unless you want to hear it."
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 2 Rose2
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:11 pm

"Well, I don't have anywhere to go anytime soon," Terra said, leaning back on her hands. "Unless you...don't want to talk about it. Which is fine, by the way. I mean, we all have things we don't want to talk about, me included." Terra wasn't sure if she would ever tell people about her past. It was just too painful.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Alidia closed her eyes and made a crystal ball appear. She made it show her darkened past.
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 2 Crystal-Ball

She was wearing her old Victorian dress with her charm necklace and at school with her friends. "Alidia, Alidia are you there?" Lisa Howard, Alidia's best girlfriend was trying to get her attention but she had her eyes looking at Deanne, the rich new boy who had that certain charm, something bout him made her (Alidia) feel unladylike. "Lisa oh my I'm sorry.... It's just," Alidia started to say before Lisa started to talk. "I got an idea how about I talk to Deanne and you know the carnival is in town. You guys should go."

Later, Alidia put on her best dress on cause Deanne told Lisa he'd be glad to take her. She was putting on her makeup and she heard a knock on her door. And in walked her mom, sister Luana and her dad. They smiled. Her dad, handed her another charm for her necklace. It was a heart. Alidia grinned, "Thanks mom dad and Luana. I love you guys." "We love you too Alidia honey. Be careful okay?" Alidia nodded as she walked out.

Laughing and playing the games Deanne and her were having a great time. Until it was time to head home. They walked to her house. " I had a fun time with you Alidia, but now I've gotta ask will you be my special girl?" Alidia was shocked. "Deanne I had fun but I can't cause my parents want me to travel and writings. Please don't get mad." Deanne grinned evilly as he muttered words like this: day is dawn and beauty she is make her like me. And casting this spell all my beloved's is dead." Alidia felt a bolt of energy going through her and she was still wearing her necklace. And then she blacked out. The crystal ball showed Athena and Ariel coming to her rescue. Then the crystal ball went black. Alidia opened her eyes and made the crystal ball disappear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm

It looked like Alidia was going to show her past anyway, despite how painful it could be. Terra watched curiously at the scenes played out in the crystal ball, how Alidia ended up getting betrayed by a boy and how Ariel and Athena had come to her rescue. "Oh...I'm...sorry," Terra said, not knowing what else to say. "I shouldn't have asked you to bring up painful memories. I'm so sorry."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Alidia had tiny tears falling on her check. She weakly smiled. "Its.....Its okay.....People need to know......I've been keeping secret all these years.....except a few like my vampire dad....Mr. Vlad and others......" She wept the tears away and began singing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:36 pm

"Vlad? Oh, I...met him earlier," Terra said, trying to change the subject since Alidia was crying. She wasn't good when it came to comforting friends, since she hardly knew how to make herself feel better when she was sad. "He's nice."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Alidia softly giggled. "He trained me how to fight. And he is a sweet step-in dad."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 pm

"That's pretty cool," Terra said, sitting back up. "Do you fight with magic, or do you use weapons too?" Terra always thought it would be neat to learn how to swordfight. Sword masters always looked so confident in the movies, and confidence was what Terra wanted.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Alidia smiled as she stood up. " I am trained with my magic, my voice and my weapons." Alidia held out her dagger that her dad had gave her from the dance.
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 2 Ck-073dx-02
"These are my babies and watch this. I'll give you some tips too." Alidia flicked her finger to make a simulation of she learned.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm

"Oh, no, I...shouldn't. I've...never fought with weapons before," Terra stammered. "I've always...used my powers. Nothing better than a rock in your face." She gave a little chuckle.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Alidia made the simulation disappear. She was out of breath. She loved fighting. She laughed with every breath she had when Terra was talking bout a rock face-plant. Alidia smirked as she did a spell that made Terra wear a dress. Alidia smiled. "Terra, you look wonderful."
Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 2 Avril%2BLavigne%2BAlice
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Terra's face turned red. She always felt out of place in dresses, even if this one was just an illusion. "Alidia, I...shouldn't," she muttered. "It feels a bit...weird." All these illusions battering her senses at once were a bit overwhelming. She was having a hard time remembering that none of this was really real.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Alidia made a face. "Honey, this is a real dress. I just want you happy cause I see a lot of me in you." Alidia was still out of breath from the simulation. Alidia sat down. She felt weak. She felt dizzy and lightheaded.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 pm

"I'm just...not used to wearing dresses," Terra said, her face turning even redder. "I mean, I traveled around a lot before coming here, so...dresses weren't really practical for me. I mean, yeah, I wore one to the ball, but..." She suddenly stopped and looked away. She never liked thinking about the ball, and how cowardly she had acted. She still felt immensely guilty over that.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Alidia saw that Terra was upset. Alidia gathered all the strength she had to make Terra happy. She look at her. "Terra," Alidia started to say "When the ball happened I didnt see my true love and then when I saw my sister Ariel get hurt that did it. I snapped. And I smelled the hunter's scent and shifted to my wolf form. but it was a trap. And when I realized it I was too late. So I ran back and if anyone was the idiot, its me. But mark my words I will get my revenge."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 pm

"At least you tried to fight," Terra argued. "As soon as I saw dangers, I just..." She paused before forcing the words out. "I ran away. I was by the entrance to the hall, but as soon as I saw hunters there, I ran away and locked myself in my room for the rest of the night. I acted like a coward. I just did nothing while the rest of you guys helped others or fought the hunters off. How can I belong in this place when I can't even stand up to any threats?"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Alidia looked at her. She was really downing herself. "Terra, I will teach you everything I know. Just let me lay down." Alidia felt so weak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 pm

"Whoa, take it easy Alidia," Terra said, moving so she could support her friend. "I don't want you to strain yourself anymore than you have to, okay? Don't worry about me. You already have...so much responsibility on your shoulders." The last thing Terra wanted was to be a burden.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Alidia shook her head as she made a coffee appear and drank it. Feeling a bit better she stood up. "Terra, please dont fight me. Sure I have a lot of...." what was the word she used, "responsibilities but the well-beings of my friends and family come first."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"You've gotta have some respect for yourself," Terra insisted. "If you always think about other people, then you'll end up getting hurt. I know it's...selfless, to think about others first, but if you go too far with it, then you'll just end up hurting yourself and then you won't be able to help anyone. Trust me, sometimes, it's better to look after yourself every once in a while."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next