Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Jim watched as Ariel and Alidia switched back and smiled as Ariel giggled. He listened to Alidia, who seemed really down about the whole thing. He stood back a bit, wondering what Alidia's new power was.

Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Alidia was excited to show Jim Athena and Ariel, her new power that only a handful knew bout. She giggled as she first made a spell that them wear winter clothes. "You guys are going to love this." Waiting for them to give her the signal. Which in this case was a nod from her mom and sister.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Ariel notice she was in her blue winter outfit as she continued to play with her red hair, nodding her head as she smiled at Ali "ready." she said
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Athena took a step back as she nodded at Ali before looking over at Jim and ariel making sure they was ready
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Alidia giggled. She began to levitate high to the celing and her eyes began to glow bright. ((OCC: Pretend that this is Alidia)) Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Kidalevitate

And all of a sudden, the gym became a winter wonderland. Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Tumblr_lvyempWbKc1qeduamo2_500
And as Alidia came down, she grabbed a handful of snow and threw a snowball at Jim and it had a halo.
Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Bd_good_snowball
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 pm

((be right back i need to cool my laptop)
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Jim flinched as Alidia threw a snowball at him and chuckled. "Hey!" he shouted with a smirk before realising the thing had a halo. He looked closer and raised an eyebrow, "what the hell?" he laughed, not knowing why it was on there. He threw it back at Alidia, getting her in the stomach.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 pm

ariel let out a small yelp as she ducked not liking snow what much anymore cause of what have happened to her, she watched as Jim and ali was having a snow ball fight and hid behind her mother so they wouldn't get her.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Alidia laughed. She threw one at her sister. But she laughed more when she got Jim again
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Jim looked over, seeing Ariel was hiding behind her mom. He grinned and in a flash, he was standing behind her. He grabbed her waist and flung her over his shoulder, racing back over and placing her on the ground, "hiding?" he grinned and bent down quickly, grabbing some snow and placing it on her head with a chuckle.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Alidia smiled, "So how you think of my new power?" But she stop grinning when the wind filled her ears and she spinned and made music with the wind. She felt something was wrong.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:36 pm

"what no!" ariel didn't like jim could now get her seeing he was fast but might have been faster than her. Being lift up and brought to the place he was standing at she pouted. when he dropped snow on her she covered her face yelling at him to stop "I don't like snow!" she said.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Jim stopped when she yelled and wiped the snow off of her head. "What's up with you? It's just snow..." he raised an eyebrow before backing away and sighing. He crossed his arms, wondering why she was moody all of a sudden.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Ariel frowned as Jim didn't sound to happy she freaked out "I just.." she cupped her hands together swaying side to side frowning not wanting to say it she pulled him close to her hugging him "Just something happened to me while it was showing ok.. i;m sorry i freaked out." Ariel let go of him, giving him a small smile.
Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Tumblr_m5hilvuMD31qf0ux9o1_500
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Alidia felt like they were being watched. "Oh, no. Cant be." Alidia grabbed her charms and muttered "Wolfums Transformus." She shifted to her white wolf form. Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Tumblr_m0q9gqSdt21qfzeqqo1_500 And she started to get a scent right away. Sure enough he was back with his new and improve hologram. Alidia showed her teeth in a form of a growl with a bite. Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Tumblr_m9t9hct5gY1rxwa6lo1_500
"No way, he is not going to hurt my family again. Deanne youre all mine now." Alidia thought as she began to run through the woods unware her charms fell off which ment Alidia is magicless without them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Tumblr_m3y06jgFLR1qbk0b8o2_500

Jim hesitated before she pulled him into a hug. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't know" he said, shrugging lightly. He turned his head, seeing Alidia had transformed into a wolf. He raised an eyebrow at Ariel, not having a clue as to what was going on.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am

(takes picture)

ariel turned around seeing ali had turned into a wolf "whats the matter?" she asked raising an eyebrow at her before holding onto Jim's hand
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

Alidia ran super fast probally faster than Jim and Ariel through the woods. And she knew she wasnt alone. She stopped to see 2 demon dogs.

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Evil+wolf+gif

"Oh, hell. Wait a second, my charms, duh," Alidia thought as she looked at her furry neck and there was nothing. The demon dogs growled louder when they came closer and came to attack her. "Oh, man. I am powerless." Alidia howled hoping that she was heard but she stopped in mid-howl. She had to do this but again she was alone. She growled as she began to attack but without her necklace and charms she was going to be done for. "Wait, Jim's bracelet." Alidia thought she whispered a spell to show what was going on like a hologram but it was blurry since she didnt have her charms. And she was getting hurt, badly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:57 am

((xD I'm so confused right now))

Jim held Ariel's hand once she grabbed a hold of it and glanced at her before Alidia had run off. "What the hell is going on?" he asked, confused. He looked at his bracelet as it began to glow before a hologram appeared, showing Alidia being attacked by other wolves. Jim frowned before letting out a sigh; not knowing why she had run off in the first place. He ran off quickly, catching her scent before reaching her moments later. He punched the wolves off of her, making them crash into the tree trunks nearby. He picked Alidia up and rushed back to the school and over to Ariel. He set Alidia down and shook his head, "what the hell were you thinking?" he asked, trying to catch his breath.

Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 am

((Alidia scented something was wrong and shifted in her wolf form. Unware she dropped her charm necklace, which contains her magic. But when she gets that famliar scent its Deanne, the one who wants to make Alidia pay and he is going to destory her or anyone that comes her way.So Jim and Ariel are going to met Deanne.))

Alidia couldnt speak in human form. She wished that her charm necklace was found but it was lost in the snow. But maybe she could do dog syllables or she could write. She grabbed a stick and began writing. "Lost necklace has magic and Deanne back." Then they heard laughter, evil laughter. "Deanne," Alidia thought and growled. "We meet again, my sweet Alies." He sat on a tree stump and as usual being cocky. He looked at Ariel and Jim. "Well, lookie here, two bloodsuckers," he grinned and looked at Alidia, "Hanging with bloodsuckers again my dear, and you know that is a big no-no and ...." Alidia growled louder when she stepped in front of Jim and Ariel, protecting them. She wasnt bout to lose them.

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  - Page 2 Tumblr_m5iihmYped1qidqy6
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Jim rolled his eyes, "here's an idea. Why don't you get the fuck out of here and leave us alone before I snap your neck?" he growled. He didn't know whether he would be able to control his new vampire strength if this guy kept testing his patience. He walked around, kicking the snow casually, secretly hoping he would find Alidia's charm necklace.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Alidia growled as she jumped on Deanne. Making a distraction for Jim and Ariel to save theirselves cause he would kill them with his magic. She bit Deanne hard as she could. "Ouch, you dumb bitch," Deanne said as he snapped his fingers for his staff and hit Alidia with it. She yelped as he hit her on the back of her head. But she wouldnt give up. She bared her teeth. "The mighty Allies getting tired and saving the bloodsuckers. You belong to me," he was doing hypnosis on her. But would it work cause she was powerless with her charms. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm

(( im lost O_O)
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 pm

((Deanne aka Alidia's ex-boyfriend is back and wanting to kick Alidia's butt and Alidia is magicless cause her charms are gone and she fighting Deanne and now he's putting her in a trance))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2