Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't care about my life (Eli)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 4 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 am

"So do I look weird or what?" he asked, he hadn't seen himself in a reflection yet... and he didn't know whether he wanted to. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She didn't feel cold like she used to when he was human.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 4 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:27 am

"You look different but in a good way.' she said with a grin "maybe you should check yourself out when we get back in your room.". Gently tracing his lips she touched his fangs "you know you can make him to back in so they don't show all the time." Ariel cupped the side of his face
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 am

"Okay, I'll 'check myself out'" he smirked. He looked down at her finger as she traced his lips before touching his fangs. He pushed them back in before looking at her, "better?" he chuckled before pecking her lips.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:33 am

"Hmm maybe." she said kissing him back. Now just having to teach him to control his emotions, seeing he was bipolar no telling how many heads he would rip off and his meds wouldn't work on him like they use to. Pushing him down on the grass she kissed his neck
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:39 am

Feeling her push him onto the grass, he looked up at the sky as she kissed his neck. He rubbed his hands up and down her back, eventually closing his eyes. He pressed her body to his, sliding his hands down to hold her ass, making him grin.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 am

Kissing his neck roughly her fangs grew out as she bite down gently moving further down his neck. Licking his chest she clawed his sides "Hmm maybe we should get back to your room." not wanting someone seeing them and didn't want the hunters finding them
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 am

Jim looked down at her with a smirk, "alright" he launched himself up with her in his arms and sped off, reaching the castle in a matter of seconds. He raced inside, closing his bedroom door behind them. He placed her back on the ground with a wide grin, "how was that, eh?" he chuckled.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 am

Ariel laughed as he seemed to have fun with his vampire abilities. Once they reached towards the castle and up in his room she was put on the ground. Pushing her messy hair down she laughed again "Don't get so cocky." Ariel grinned standing up on her toes and kissed his cheek before pushing him in his bath room so he can look at himself.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

"Hey! It's my first day. I'm allowed" he grinned at her before she pushed him into the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and his eyes widened, "what-" he breathed and leaned closer, noticing his eyes were read. He looked paler than usual and his body seemed to have changed as well. "I've got muscles now" he chuckled and flexed an arm. He pulled a face at her before opening his mouth, his fangs shooting out when he made them. "Neat" he grinned and poked them slightly before they pricked his finger.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

"Your eyes will stay red.. for awhile just until you adapt." she said watching as he was flexing his newly muscles, rolling them slightly 'yeah, yeah you change." Ariel laughed to herself before putting her hands over her size C breast that she didn't mind. Jumping at him pulling a face on her she wondered what she did wrong 'w what?" she said before he poked his fangs. "Careful their sharp." she teased
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am

"Nothing-" he looked down at her hands on her breasts and chuckled. "Enjoying yourself there?" he winked at her before grinning and making his fangs slide back into his gums. "Yes mom" he teased and rolled his eyes before turning around to face her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:01 am

Ariel quickly put her hands back down to her sides "Pervert." she muttered to herself walking out of the bathroom she jumped on his bed snuggling up against the pillow. She didn;t feel like leaving him just yet, after all he was new to this vampire thing didn't want him sneaking off for a midnight snack. Well tell jasmine and belle in the morning.. "ahh!" she cried covering her face. A ring damn she needed her mother to get a witch to bell a ring for him to use while the sun's up
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:06 am

"I heard that" he smirked and followed her back into his room. He looked at all the boxes, feeling irritated that they were getting in the way. He didn't think the vampirism would take away his habit of hoarding. He quickly raced around, stacking things up neatly, tossing out any rubbish and tidying his room up. He stopped himself when Ariel cried out and rushed over. "What?!" he panicked before rolling his eyes, seeing she wasn't hurt or anything. "What's wrong?" he knelt down on the floor and leaned his elbows on the bed.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 am

"Daylight ring," she muttered opening her eyes his room nice and neat "did someone still all your stuff?" Ariel asked looking down at him as he gave her a look "what i was just as- Oh daylight ring right.' She sat up looking down at him "It's something you can wear and be in the light with out burning. a witch needs to bless it for it to work." she rolled her eyes "so until we find you a ring you wanna wear for the rest of your life stay away from the light,'
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:15 am

"Uh, okay. We've got a whole school full of witches" he said, "surely there's someone who'll be able to fix one up for me" he raised his eyebrows at her before sitting on the bed.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 am

"Not that simple. but I think kida is the most powerful one out of anyone ells to bless a ring. Ali is busy with her thing i don't wanna bother her." pushing her red hair away from her face she leaned against him seeing he still had the cross she gave him "What do you never take that off?" she asked. "all so what ring would you want her to bless?"
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 am

"Alright, well, next time we see Kida, we'll ask" he smiled. He put an arm over her shoulder when she leaned against him and looked down at his necklace. "No. Is that a problem?" he looked at her with a smirk. "I don't care, take your pick" he held his hand out and shrugged his shoulders.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 am

"No i didn't think you would." she said rubbing her head against his shoulder, after all they just met have sex. He could have put it up. Ariel looked at the rings he had on "I say this." she said pointing the one at the middle "I like that one."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am

"Alright, well...-" he took the ring off and handed it to her. "Next time you see Kida, you can give it to her" he smiled and kissed the side of her head. He moved his legs so that they were spread out and Ariel was lying in between them, her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and traced the lining of her pants out of boredom.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 am

Fiddling with the ring as he traced her panties she giggled a little, no telling how his body was feeling being a new born vampire. "Having trouble falling asleep?" she asked tilting her head back smiling at him. She grabbed his hands making him rub her inner thigh and against her panties.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:46 am

"Very funny" he smirked, knowing that vampires didn't sleep. He glanced at her as she grabbed his hand before watching as she made him rub her inner thigh and against her panties. He bit his lip. It was so much harder to resist those urges as a vampire. He pressed his lips to the side of her head as he continued to rub against her panties, his fingers brushing up and down slowly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 am

Ariel let go of his hand as he continued to rub, slowly moaning she bit her lip. She felt his lips against the side of her head holding his legs while she groaned in pleasure.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 am

Hearing her moans only encouraged him further. He moved his hand up before sliding it down underneath her panties. He bent his neck further down, pressing his lips to her shoulder and kissing lightly up her neck as his fingers explored down further. He kissed under her ear and along her jawline.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:59 am

Biting her lips tightly causing her to bleed as blood ran down from her lips a little. She felt his fingers rubbing against her cunt she let out a few more soft moans, but with him kissing her shoulders, neck, ear and jawline only made her moan louder.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 am

Sliding a finger in, he rubbed it gently around the inside of her. He softly bit into the side of her neck to stifle his moans, his other hand moving down to rub up and down her stomach. He slid his lips up, kissing along her jaw once more, almost pining for her lips. He moved his free hand up to tilt her head, making her press her lips to his.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum