Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't care about my life (Eli)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) Empty I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 pm

After hearing everyone talk checking to see who was alight ariel pushed Eli.. Or Jim is what he was really called into his room. Shutting the door behind her she looked up at him, not wanting him to leave but what that greedy of her. Pushing her lips against his she kissed him softly, cupping her hand over where he father had smacked him she kissed down his jawline
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am

Jim would have pushed her away. Would have rolled his eyes and made a sarcastic or irritated remark, but he didn't know whether he was going to stay. And if he didn't, he owed Ariel at least some form of contact, rather than leaving her in the dark. His hands held her hips and slowly rubbed around so that his arms wrapped around her waist. He felt her kissing his jaw line and tilted his neck, slightly licking his lips before brushing them along her jaw. He moved down and kissed her neck softly, wanting to make this moment last. He lightly brushed them up her neck, along her jaw line slowly before meeting her lips. He kissed her gently at first, sliding an arm up so that he could run his hand through her hair.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am

ariel found feel E.. Jim responding back not know if it was good buy or something ells. Whatever right now all she wanted was to stay like this. Pulling away slightly brushing her lips against his, she ripped his shirt off rubbing her hands around his chest. Pressing her lips back against his she bit his lower lip gently.

((sorry it's short reading the nephew a bed time story)
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 am

((All good :)))

He smirked as she ripped off his shirt before feeling her gently biting his lower lip. He still wasn't too keen on the idea of biting any part of him, though she didn't mean it in a hungry way. He kissed her roughly moving a hand up the back of her shirt, running his fingers up along her spine.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am

Feeling her body starting to shake when his fingers ran up her spine, opening her eyes she pulled away looking at him. Maybe that girl was right sooner or later ariel might hurt him "ma..." she shut her mouth not knowing how to tell him, running a hand threw his hair she rest her forhead against his,
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 am

Jim blinked slightly. "What?" he raised his eyebrows before feeling her resting her forehead against his. He wondered if he had done something wrong, before pushing that thought away. Whatever it was... she obviously didn't want to, or know how, to tell him.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am

"I don't want you to leave but-" she gently held his hand "She might be right i could hurt you someday. I don't want that.' ariel peeked him on the lips taking a deep breath to get up the courage to say this "You mean.. a lot to me."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 am

That was unexpected. He had been waiting for begging... bribery even. He raised his eyebrows. "Um, okay..." he hesitated. "You mean a lot to me too" he sighed and unwrapped an arm from around her waist to rub the back of his neck.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 am

Was it actions speak louder than words or whatever humans say it. "hmm." she pushed Jim against the wall not wanting it to end like this, slowly kissing his neck down to his stomach she undid his belt taking it off. Pulling his pants down she licked up to his chest, sucking on his chest.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:38 am

Everything that followed his last words seemed to happen so quickly. He moaned slightly as she licked and sucked on his chest, not even feeling her pulling his pants down. He pressed the back of his head against the wall and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. His hands rubbed up the sides of her body slowly, waiting for her lead.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 am

She felt him rubbing her sides as she continued to suck on his chest, licking up to his neck she sucked on it slowly. Their lips finally touched as she kissed him roughtly

(9sorry was playing a game))
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:05 pm

He kissed her back roughly and quickly unbuttoned her jeans, tugging them down slowly. He moved his tongue into her mouth, lightly running it along hers. Once her jeans were completely off, he turned her so that she was pressed against the wall. Placing one hand on the wall and the other on her hip, he leaned forward and kissed up her neck roughly, running his tongue up it before reaching her lips once more. He kissed her hungrily, pressing his body to hers tightly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Cupping his face running her tongue along with his she moaned his real name, rubbing her lower body against his as he pulled her jeans down. Once they fell to her ankles she kicked them to the side, feeling the wall hit against her back she let out a small groan in pleasure. She opened her eyes slowly looking at him, tilting her head back she groaned once more. Breathing slowly she clawed his bare back, she kissed him back hungerly. Feeling the urge to turn him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Jim quickly pulled her shirt off over her head, pressing his lips back to hers quickly. He kissed her roughly, his breathing quickening slightly. He rubbed his crotch against hers, grabbing her legs and heaving her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist. He pressed his lips to her neck and continued to grind against her, slightly moaning at the feeling.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Lifting her hands up as he pulled her shirt over her head, Holding on his shoulders as she kissed him back sliding her tongue in his mouth. Groaning in pleasure as she gripped on his shoulders tightly feeling his crotch grinding up against her, Ariel felt him rub up and down her legs before lifting her up off the ground. Having one arm wrapped around his back and the other running threw his hair, she pulled away from his lips breathing heavily closing her eyes feeling his lips against her neck.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Jim carried her over to his bed, lying her down before crawling over on top of her. He kissed up her stomach, sliding his lips up her neck and kissing her ear and along her jaw. He moved his hands to unhook her bra, lightly chucking it to the side before moving his lips to kiss hers roughly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Looking down at him as he kissed up her body she let out a slightly giggle when he kissed her ear, Lifting her body up slightly so he can get her bra off she cupped his face kissing him back while rubbing her leg against his. Feeling his crotch against hers, she breathed heavily grinding her lower body against his.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Jim grinned when he heard her giggle and felt her grinding her lower half against his. He licked his lips slightly and smirked at her before kissing her lips slowly, moving a hand up to cup her face as his other wandered down and around her panties. He gently pulled them off before pulling his own boxers off. Moving his hand up, he lightly massaged her breast as he continued to grind against her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Kissing him back slowly she continued to grind up against him, moving her lips down to his neck she licked up and down. Gently sucking on his arm skin, her fingers lightly touched up his spine wanting to turn him so he can stay. He wouldn't feel like he's in the way. Groaning at how he tasted she gently nibbled on his neck able to control herself around him for some reason. Kissing down to his chest she brushed her lips across and up his neck. Pulling away she looked at him, tracing her finger against his lips "We have a problem." she said leaning in to gently kiss his lips. Whispering in his ear she said "I think I've fallen in love with you."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:12 pm

"What?" Jim asked before she whispered in his ear. He hesitated for a moment and glanced at her, "I think I love you too" he admitted and smiled crookedly at her. He moved his arm under her neck, lifting her head up to his so he could kiss her passionately. He rolled over to his side, so that she was on her side too, lifting the covers over them slightly. He kept his arms wrapped around her and continued to kiss her, moving his hands to press her body against his.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm

ariel bit her lip when he hesitated for a moment but once when he told her how he felt she smiled at him. Leaning up wrapping her arms around him kissing him back passionately, as she rubbed his back. Laying on her side with the covers over them she wanted to ask about turning him but keep it to herself if he wanted to be turned he will ask her someday. She continued kissing him with passion, cupping the side of his face.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:31 pm

He glanced at her for a moment, feeling like she wanted to say something, but pushed the thought away. She would tell him when she felt like it. He brushed a few strands away from her face, tucking them behind her ear with a small smile. He leaned down and kissed her lips again gently before his hands moved down to spread her legs. "How about we try something a little different, eh?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow. He hugged her body to his, moving one of her legs to drape over his before slowly penetrating into her. He bit his lip and groaned slightly, still on his side. He began to thrust slowly at first, eventually picking up his pace.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Looking at him as he pushed some strands of hair behind her ear as he smiled. Not use to see him smile, guessing that's a good thing leaning up she kissed him back. Feeling him spreading her legs she pulled away looking at him hearing what he said she just smirked. Once he penetrate into her she gripped tightly on his shoulder, she groaned slightly. Leaning forward she kissed his neck as he thrust into her,
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Feeling slightly uncomfortable on his side, Jim shifted so that he was on top of ariel. He continued to thrust, moving a bit rougher as he leaned down, kissing up her neck and ear again. He slightly moaned at the feeling and moved his hands to hold her hips as he tried to steady himself.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm

I don't care about my life (Eli) Tumblr_mes73fiatY1rqlukyo1_250

She moaned his name again with each thrust he did, kissing his lips quickly brushing her hand against his cheek she lift her leg up slightly pushing his hand down. "Hmm" she groaned in pleasure closing her eyes enjoying the feeling
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next