Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Tag Vlad)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 6 Empty Re: Training (Tag Vlad)

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 am

"NO!" Vlad cried out as Alidia fell to the ground. He caught her just in time and eased her down. She was sleeping, very deeply, too deeply to be natural. An apple lay nearby. The title of a fairy tale entered his mind. Snow White.
"You! You did this to her! Where did you get the gall to do this to her? You fix this, wake her up now!" Vlad hissed, his face turning into that of a frightening creature the angrier he became as he grabbed Deanne by the neck.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

Deanne simply grinned as the vampire grasped his neck as he snapped his fingers to break free. "Wow, Gramps. You really care for her don't you? Just remember I'm just an illusion. She's nothing to you Understand? She is mine. Not yours.I'll enjoy destroying you cause I'm all she has, but before we fight like noblemen," Deanne looked at Alidia and he kissed her but she didn't wake and that got Deanne enraged," why isn't my kiss working," he saw the charms and ripped them off and threw them," Alidia that little whore, she....no she couldnt have. She found something to replace me?" With his staff he charged at Mr Vlad with rage. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 am

Vlad saw him coming. On impulse, he hypnotized the young man into freezing. He knew right away why Deanne couldn't wake her up.
"She doesn't love you, and you don't know how to love. You take her away from her real family and put her under a sleeping spell so you can have her to yourself. That is not love, that's selfishness." Vlad explained.

Last edited by Vlad Draculea on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 am

Deanne snapped out of the spell or whatever this old vampire had on him. "Alidia loves me still, old man. And these," Deanne snapped his fingers to make the charms appear," are crap. I mean look at them. A sailboat, a moon, the elements, and the worst one the black rose. It's like what the heck." Deanne threw them on the ground and snapped his fingers to make them catch on fire. "And another thing, gramps I'm not selfish. I love her even though she never return it." Deanne smiled as he walked toward her lifeless sleeping body. "Whatcha going to do gramps stop me with your power or save this angelic creature?"  He lifted her up on his staff.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:33 am

A swift punch in the stomach silenced the offensive young man. Vlad took the sleeping girl in his arms. He looked over his shoulder at Deanne with disgust.
"If you really loved her, you would be honorable enough to let her go. Ever since she told me her story, I wondered what kind of person could do what you did to her. But now that I see you, I think I get it. There's just nothing inside you, nothing at all; you are pathetic and sad and empty." Vlad spat. "I would be more than happy to have you planted on a stake to die like I did in my days of being human; but...Alidia wouldn't want me to get your blood on my hands, and I don't want it on them." The Count turned back to the sleeping girl.
"Come back to us, Alidia. Come back to everyone who loves you." the vampire whispered. With that, he placed a tender kiss on her forehead, her cheek, and then the corner of her mouth for good measure. He wasn't sure if it recquired true love to wake her up, but it couldn't hurt to try.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:42 am

Deanne snapped," Dracula you don't know from Adam and yet you care for my soulmate. My soulmate!!! Who cares if I'm just an illusion I'll kick your ass." Alidia heard everything & felt the kisses on her. She started to choke cause of the apple and of lack of air plus without her charms she was useless but she a bit of willpower to touch the check of her vampire dad. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 am

It was the lightest touch, but he felt her touch his face. Vlad heard the footsteps coming and quickly backflipped over Deanne as he ran. The vampire was holding Alidia more tightly around the stomach than he normally would. Suddenly, a small piece of apple fell out of the girl's mouth and turned to dust when it hit the ground. She gasped and coughed before her breathing returned to normal. It filled his heart with joy and relief to see her waking up.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:08 am

Deanne snapped," Dracula you woke her.....how's that possible? Hey Ali-Dias, I missed you." Alidia looked at her vamp dad "I love you daddy no matter what happens, okay?"  Alidia growled. But she still felt weak as she tried standing up but she didn't want get revenge cause of what her vamp dad said. But she wanted to scare him. "Deanne how dare you mess with me. My mind my family my magic and my life and I don't like that nickname," Alidia looked at her vamp dad ," you messed with the wrong girl." She began spinning and black roses started to appear. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:24 am

Vlad was proud of her for standing up to him. But he wanted to stand by her on this. He spread his arms out with his hands in a claw-like pose, his shadow taking on a life of its own and becoming foreboding as it shielded them. In the past, Vlad had noticed that his shadow would sometimes reflect what he was really feeling. He didn't know why, but it certainly helped to get his point across.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Alidia floated in the air with the roses surrounding her, and she noticed that Mr. Vlad wanted to attack. She didnt want him to get hurt on her account so she made a forcefield to sheld him. "Its better this way, dad. I am just protecting you like you were doing to me." Alidia flicked her finger and made her charms comeback from the ground. Deanne's illusion was in for it. She raised her hands and made the roses ready to attack.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Vlad understood what she wanted. If Alidia wanted to protect him, then who was he to argue? He calmed himself as much as he was able.
"I understand, Alidia. And I believe in you." Vlad told her for extra assurance.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Alidia began to say the magic words softly at first and then louder as she began to spin and her eyes began to glow. OCC: Imgane this started to happen
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Vlad was certainly impressed by what he saw. In the end, he knew Deanne could never win here, inside Alidia's mind. This was the one place where she and she alone was Master of what happened. If she wished it, she could do anything.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Alidia was getting worn out but she continued to press her powers on. Deanne laughed evilly has he saw herself lower down and he saw that he should attack with his voice.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Vlad became concerned when Alidia began to falter. He still believed she could win, perhaps with some help though she might have an easier time of it. If she needed his help, he would be glad to offer it.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Alidia nodded to her vampire dad to tell him she needed help. As she heard Deanne singing she decided to fight back with her voice.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Vlad came to stand by her side. He knew she would need protection, and he was the only one who could at the moment. Music seemed to be her strength, so he would protect Alidia with music. A song he recalled seemed to be just perfect for this scenario and he started to sing.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Alidia heard her dad's voice and she felt more powerful has her hands glowed and blocking everything Deanne threw at her.

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 6 Sigpic47169_51
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Vlad stood by her side, offering his support. Alidia definately seemed to gain strength by having him help. It was like he said to her, turning a negative into a positive.
"Your family gives you strength, Alidia. They are here with you, in your heart. As long as you keep that love in your heart, you can do anything." Vlad said in her ear.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Alidia heard what her vampire dad said and her eyes glowed brighter as they did her voice began to sound like a sirens so she made sure her vampire dad's ears were covered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Vlad kept his ears covered. Alidia could win against him. Of that, he was certain.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Alidia kept pressing her powers on Deanne. She closed her eyes saw her birth family, Athena, Ariel, Jim, Meg, Odette, Mr. Vlad and Oncie. She felt herself rise higher and higher. She felt energy going through her and then she felt like it wasnt enough so she "talked" to her dad that she needed more help.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 pm

His cape moving around him in a wind that wasn't there, Vlad flew to her side. Alidia reached out to him and he took her hand. In that instant, she understood why he was referred to as 'the King of vampires.'
"I think it's time we finish this." Vlad suggested to her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Alidia nodded as she grasped her charms and her vampire dad's hand. "No!!!!!!!! Didnt team up," Deanne said "You'll ruin everything,but without your voice, youre worthless." Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 6 40249_o So, with that he casted a spell to take her voice
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 pm

At that moment, they experienced Vlad at his most terrifying. His face looked like something you would expect to see on a demon, his skin ashen, and with clawed nails long enough to leave an very deep wound in anything on the receiving end of his wrath. Without so much as waiting, he charged Deanne and broke the boy's arm like he meant to dislocate it.
"Let's see you cast a spell with that kind of distraction." the Count hissed, throwing him to the ground.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next