Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training is not something to be joking about

2 posters

Go down

Training is not something to be joking about Empty Training is not something to be joking about

Post  Athena Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 am

Athena took over ariel's training for Jim seeing they seem to can't keep their hands off teach other, having Jim fight each dummy over and over again until he no long fell on his ass "again!" she shout sending them after Jim again. If he was going to be a vampire he'll have to learn how to control things, how to woo people. Slamming her hand down when he made a smart ass comment about this training she rushed over towards him, in a blink on an eye athena had Jim pinned down to the floor with a metal rod to his throat "Rule number one: Never let your guard down for even a sec." she said taking her foot off his back "if your going to be a vampire you'll have to do a lot better than that Jim." Not meaning to sound harsh but she wasn't about to lose her daughter to some boy she fell for. "take a break now ill be teaching you how to control your hunger."
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Training is not something to be joking about Empty Re: Training is not something to be joking about

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:49 am

Jim panted and groaned in irritation. How long was this going to go for? He stood up and put his hands on his hips, waiting for the next round of torture. "Finally" he breathed and tilted his head back. He then realised he wasn't thirsty for water. He frowned and rubbed his throat before glancing at Athena, "actually... I think I'll just move straight onto thirst control" he said.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Training is not something to be joking about Empty Re: Training is not something to be joking about

Post  Athena Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 am

No doubt Jim thought Athena was a bitch right about now pushing him and pushing him but not only did she do it mainly for her daughter's safety. She can see he would make a fine vampire now to make sure he doesn't mess it up to cost him his life, "Hungry already?" she questioned. Seemed ariel wasn't taking him out hunting, then again she only drinks human blood "Hmm.." she walked over towards the door widely opening it. Out came a human and a deer with wounds on them "Now pick, if you go for the human I'll have to see if you can control yourself." Or she'll have to band him from seeing his mother.
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:08 am

Jim's eyes widened when he saw his choice. The human looked absolutely destroyed, but they were still breathing. They were still able to live. The deer, not so much. However his eyes kept darting to the human and he neared it, his eyes hungry. His fangs grew out and he went to bite the human before he pushed away. "I can't" he groaned and shook his head and gently pushed the human away, the mere touch of that human's flesh set his throat on fire. "Just get them away" he choked. He couldn't live with himself if he killed a human. He rubbed his throat and temple before snapping the deers neck, deciding to put it out of it's misery. He drank the blood quickly and hungrily, finishing it in seconds. Once he finished, he wiped his mouth and sat on the floor, feeling extremely depressed. He couldn't understand how vampires could live this lifestyle, always killing. He hoped that his bipolar wasn't going to worsen. He already felt down. "What now?" he asked, wanting a distraction.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 am

He seemed to have self control "Huh I might have you teach ariel how to feed of animals." she said with a cocky smirk. Seeing the poor boy down she gently rubbed his back and wasn't going to lie saying everything will be fine, that he wouldn't feel pain anymore but he would. "Your doing a lot better than us." she said, and that was the truth. "Break time, i want you telling me what you know about your father, i know he left you but little info can work." wanting him dead for attacking "But Jim.. their will be time you would have to kill. Could you kill your father to save us?"
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:19 am

"Yes" he said bluntly. He would take great pleasure in killing his father. He deserved it. He would do it for his mom and for Ariel and everyone else at the academy. "Like his weaknesses?" he raised an eyebrow. He hadn't properly conversed with his father since he was young. "Mom" he said, "but I don't want her involved" he shook his head quickly. "I don't want her in this mess" he mumbled. "I think he's with that... Asami chick" he grimaced, she had already managed to make him hate her within the first few minutes of talking. "I don't really know anything else" he said.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 am

Athena shook her head "I don't want your mother in the middle of this mess, don't need it costing her life if what happens." she said "But if he thinks about using her i'll hid her where they can't find her." that she promised him. "was their anything he said like a hide out or anything he might have told you?"
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 am

Jim sighed, "no... he didn't say anything... I think they're hanging around the outside of the school though" he shrugged. He wasn't feeling of much use. "Are we done now?" he asked with a groan.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:35 am

Athena went to hit him seeing is he had his guard down. Seeing he grabbed her wrist she smirked "Good your learning fast but." she swung her leg knocking him on the floor "Still have a long way to go."
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:37 am

He landed on his back on the ground, an 'oof' noise emanating from his throat. He grumbled under his breath and pushed his body weight onto his elbows, "so what else is there?" he asked. He just wanted to go see Ariel or something.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:44 am

Seeing he was getting tried from this maybe it was time for a break "Alright go fun off to my daughter but back here first thing in the morning for more training alright Jim." she said,
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:47 am

"Alright" he sighed, standing up and walking out of the room.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down