Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Rapunzel moved over to sit near Vanellope, her eyes lit up when she spotted the rhinestones. "That would be amazing!" she smiled brightly and looked at all the different colours. "We could put them on the front pocket of our blouse or something" she said before digging through her sewing kit for more ideas.

Back to top Go down

Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet as Sugar [Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Vanellope Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Yeah!" Vanellope replied happily. "We can be like the coolest girls ever!" she was joking of course but she really liked talking and having fun like this with Rapunzel.
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 am

Rapunzel chuckled at Vanellope's enthusiasm. It was refreshing to have someone as upbeat and happy as Rapunzel often was. She grew tired of those who were always so dull and serious. Rapunzel laid down and rolled onto her stomach, on her bed. She turned her head on her pillow to face Vanellope. "What subjects are you doing this year?" she asked, she hadn't seen her in any of her classes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 am

"Creative Writing, Science, Some dragon class and Math..." she made a face at the math subject. She couldn't stand math, it made her brain hurt. A lot. "Oh and track. I'm good at that, really good at that."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

"Track?" Rapunzel tilted her head in confusion. "Oh, like running? Or driving?" she asked, not really sure what she meant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 pm

"Running." Vanellope replied with a laugh. "But driving would be fun too, i would be all like vroom and zroom and leave them all behind me in the dust! They would never see me coming!"
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

"Oh!" She smiled and sat up. She laughed, "I'm sure they would be very confused! I'd love to see you do track!" she smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 am

Vanellope smiled brightly. "Yay! Glad you wanna see me. I'm the best. One minute i'm here." she said. "And the next." instantly she came next to Rapunzel. "I'm right here."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 am

Rapunzel jumped when Vanellope quickly appeared next to her. "You're quick!" she chuckled and grinned. "If I try to be fast, I just trip over my hair" she pouted before smiling, "but we've all got our weaknesses I suppose!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:11 am

"I'm sure you've got your strengths though. this is just a one trick pony. I can only run this fast. Nothing really else." Vanellope replied.
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 am

"You can't do anything else?" she looked confused, not quite sure what Vanellope had meant. "Everyone can do something" she smiled and tilted her head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2