Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel) Empty Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel)

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Vlad strolled through the halls, admiring the architecture. It was a pastime of his. Little did he know that he would meet someone new that day.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel) Empty Re: Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel)

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 pm

After exploring around the castle, Rapunzel looked around with a smile clearly imprinted on her face as she gazed through the paintings on the wall. She stopped and laugh,noticing they all look so..serious. She tried to mimic the face of one the paintings she saw of a woman who looked very odd in a funny way. Lowly chuckling, she shook her head and proceeded to walk with her arms around her back. As she heard footsteps, she stopped once again and smiled as she tried to hear where they were coming from as she turned a corner. At first she was a bit hesitant since the hallway was a bit dark making her only see a silhouette of a man. "H-Hello?" She called out feeling a bit nervous,the hallways did look a bit... deserted and dark.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel) Empty Re: Meeting a New Arrival (Tag: Rapunzel)

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:38 pm

The sound of someone calling hello got Vlad's attention. He looked up, searching for the one who spoke up. He wasn't sure, but he thought he saw a young girl.
"Is someone there?" Vlad asked as he walked closer to where he thought he'd seen the girl.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Rapunzel sighed of relief a bit and chuckled as she walked out to where there was better lighting. "Oh! Sorry!" She chuckled while she slightly rolled her eyes in a playful manner "I guess, I was a bit..jumpy." She breathed before she raised an eyebrow at his appearance. After a few seconds, she began to assume he was a vampire. "I'm Rapunzel." She placed her hand on her chest before crossing both of her arms. "Are you a student here!?" She asked in a bit excitement since she hasn't meet anyone that was officially in the school.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 pm

"No, quite the contrary. I am the drama teacher here." Vlad answered her. He had to admit, she was a lovely young lady. Though he had to admit that he was impressed by her long, golden hair. He didn't think it was possible for anyone to have hair that long.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Rapunzel raised an eyebrow before chuckling sheepishly as she rubbed the side of her neck. "Oh...sorry!" She smiled with a shrug "But you can't blame me on not knowing!" She pointed at him with a chuckle before noticing he looked at her hair. "Well, I am....a new student here!" She exclaimed as she cupped her hands before realizing that was a silly thing to point out since it was pretty obvious. "Drama,huh?" She raised an eyebrow,not thinking a vampire would be into those types of things. Then again,she didn't even know what other creatures were like since she was,in a way, locked up. "I am into acting myself! Although....I don't know if I am any good at it since...I really only practiced in front of my mirror or something." She mumbled with a sheepishly smile as she fiddled with a strand of her hair. "What's you're name anyways?" Letting go of her hair, she noticed she was talking way to fast,not giving him a chance to reply. She stayed quiet with a smile to let him have a chance since she was blabbering on.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:24 am

"Oh, do forgive my rudeness. I am Count Vladislaus Draculea. But you are more than welcome to call me Vlad, young miss. It's a pleasure to meet you." Vlad greeted her with a sweep of his cape.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 am

Rapunzel slightly blinked when he greeted her with a sweep of his cape. She found that very odd seeing that what they used to do in the old days,at least from what she has read. Also, his grammar was very formal making her breathe a chuckle. "It's nice to meet you too,Vlad." She gave a small smile before realizing he was thee Draculea making her slightly gap. This school keeps bringing her surprises making her chuckle. "That is so awesome!" She grinned as she moved closer examining him. Quickly, she hesitated when she realized he was a man with pointy teeth making her back away with a small gasp emitting from her throat.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 am

"Judging by your reaction, you know who I am because of a certain novel. I can assure you that I'm not that man anymore. Over the years, I've learned better self control." Vlad informed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 am

Rapunzel still gaped at him not listening to a word he was saying. Especially considering that fact that she was more of a human than an actual magical being. Her fear got the best of her making her back away from him before grabbing the nearest thing to her,a statue. She held it out in front of her as she looked at the vampire with worrisome eyes. "What do you want?" She asked quickly as she held the statue firmly in her hands. "I'm not...afraid of you." She chuckled hesitantly before tripping on her own hair making her let the statue go as she fell back onto the floor. She groaned a bit as she rubbed the back of her head before looking at the vampire hesitantly.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 am

Vlad watched her with sad eyes. This was the reaction he had hoped to avoid when he came to the school for the first time. This was the reaction he usually got when people realized who he was. It made him feel sad whenever he received such a welcome. He sighed and knelt before offering a hand to help her up.
"I only want to make you feel welcome here. I've fed some time ago and can last a little over a week before I need to feed again. I will do you no harm." Vlad answered with a trace of melancholy.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 am

Rapunzel looked at him carefully examining his facial expression when he frowned making her being to frown as her brow furrowed. She looked at his hand as he spoke before grabbing a hold of it as she pushed herself up with his help. She dusted off her dress and breathed a slight sigh. "Sorry." She mumbled looking down at the floor "I am not used to being...out in the world." She breathed with a small chuckle. Pushing her hair behind her ear, she moved her gaze back to him with a warm smile. "Ah, so you're aren't the guy I have read about then?" She raised an eyebrow with a small grin as she tilted her head to the side. "That's good know." She laughed as she leaned against the wall,taking a deep breath out. She look down at the statue and quickly picked it up,placing it back to where she grabbed it from.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 am

"I have learned to tame the beast within so that I can survive. I only let it out when I absolutely need to. Bram Stoker wrote his novel about a time in my life when I was still trying to master my hunger for blood." Vlad confirmed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just realized I don't know your name."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 am

"Oh." She breathed out and fiddled with her hair not liking to talk about anything having to do with blood. That kind of stuff always bothered her and made her feel uncomfortable. "That must have been...difficult." She grimaced for a second at the thought before trying to push the thought away when he mention him not knowing her name. "Oh, it's Rapunzel." She smiled "I was thinking of attending this school....it seems like it's the only place left for people like....well, you and me." She gestured to both of them "A place where you can be what you are...right?" She raised her eyebrows with a grin feeling excited to start the first day. She has so far met two people. A teacher and new student,like her. Now, her goal was to get to know everyone around. "Is this place filled with different magical beings!?" She grinned while she cupped her hands in excitement.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:49 am

"Oh yes, though a few humans do attend here as well. This school has a variety of different people here. Vampires, shape shifters, fairies, sorcerers, ghosts, sirens, the occasional demon; this place is considered the safest place for those looking for a place to fit in and not be judged by what we are." Vlad answered her. "Your name is Rapunzel, you say? That's quite pretty. he added with a smile.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 am

"Really?" She smiled brightly liking the idea of all types of people in one place without having to worry about being criticized. "If that's the case, then I reallyyy can't wait!" She chuckled looking around the hall. "Is it always this...deserted though?" She raised an eyebrow seeing the place looked lonesome outside and in. "Or is it because everyone is in their room...or class?" She tilted her head to the side continuing to look down the hallway. It wasn't how she expected it to look. Looking back at him, she smiled as he commented on her name. "Thanks...my mother gave it to me." She smiled before realizing her mother must be worried about her at the moment. What if she finds out and takes her back to the house only be locked in there all over again? She frowned at the thought as she slightly covered her forehead with her hands. "Oh no.." She said lowly,not thinking of the consequences earlier.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 am

"I think it might be that everyone is visiting Stonehollow Town nearby. Many of us go there to have fun sometimes." Vlad answered. He smiled when she told him that her mother had named her that. When she seemed distressed after tripping again, he put a hand on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 am

"Oh! Yea, I went there not to long ago." She smiled "So I am guess some of the people I saw there might have been going to this school then,huh?" She chuckled at the thought of already seeing students attending Blanditia without her knowing. Once he put a hand on her shoulder, she looked at him as she nibbled on her lower. "Nothing." She breathed as she forced a smile. "Everything is...great!" She said as her eyes averted to the ground. "Just...nervous?..Yea, just nervous!" She said quickly "Nothing to worry about." She chuckled as she tried to push the thought away. No way was she going back.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 am

"You asked about different beings and creatures that attend here. You could already guess what I am. If I may ask, what exactly are you?" Vlad inquired, attempting to change the subject.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 am

"Me?" She pointed to herself with a small laugh. She always thought it was weird to tell someone she was a unicorn,even though she only experienced it once. "I'm a-" She stopped and shook her head with a chuckle "It's going to sound funny...so don't laugh!" She grinned knowing that it even made her laugh thinking about it. "Unicorn...PARTIALLY though." Glancing down at the ground, she crossed her arms "I can't turn into one..so don't expect me to shape-shift." She smiled and pointed at her forehead "And no, I can't magically grow a unicorn horn,but I can heal like one." She chuckled as she slightly swayed back and forth "I'm more of a human though."
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 am

"You're...part unicorn?" Vlad asked. As he tried to wrap his brain around this, he rubbed the back of his neck. This was a real surprise to him.
"I didn't know unicorns could do that." he confessed.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:46 am

"Yea, my mom is a full-bread...but she could change into a human form." She smiled "That's when she met my father-" She paused and breathed a chuckle "a human." She grinned seeing him a bit confused. "Well, obviously they could....you're seeing me,aren't you?" She raised an eyebrow with a grin and grabbed a handful of her hair. "My hair...kind of works like a unicorn horn...so yea, it shows that I am partially one,right?" She smiled and fiddled with her hair "Sound ridiculous..doesn't it?"
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 am

"Not really. When you've been alive as long as I have, you come to realize that nothing is truly impossible. And I believe you. You seem like an honest girl. So I have no reason to doubt your word." Vlad replied.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am

Looking at him, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay good." She smiled "Because I am not used to telling people that kind of stuff." She chuckled sheepishly since in reality she didn't know what to expect people to react. The only one who has ever knew,was her mother. "But I doubt I'll live long enough to realize that." She mumbled seeing she is more a human after all.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 pm

"Ah. I see. Well, I'm sure this place will show you that anything can happen here." Vlad said with a smile.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next