Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:32 pm

"Just now..." Alidia giggled as she placed her hand in Rahim's and placed her head on his shoulder. "My love... My desert god..." she smiled. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:49 pm

"I'm impressssed." Rahim replied.  He broke off one petal from the chocolate tulip and offered it to her.
"I know how much you love chocolate." he said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Alidia smiled as she bit into the chocolate leaf. "Yummy..."Her eyes brighten with delight and love. "Oh Rahim..." her smile widen. "How I love you so much... And our little ones will love you also..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:12 pm

"I hope ssso, love.  I really do.  They'd have to have your kind heart to look past my appearance and love me." Rahim said, grasping her hand in his.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Alidia smiled as she locked her eyes into his as she faced him. "I know they will... They're going to take after us after all..." Then she took another chocolate petal placed it in her tongue and began French-kissing Rahim. "Mmm... My desert god..." she quietly moaned as they kissed. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 pm

"Well now.  You always find sssome excussse to give me a kissss." Rahim joked.  He was glad Sauris was elsewhere, or his mount would be encouraging them to do even more than this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Alidia smiled as she sat on her beloved Rahim's lap as she locked her eyes into his. "Where should we go now?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:35 pm

"Before we go, I have a quessstion for you, Alidia.  It'sss sssomething that I want to know about." Rahim said, quickly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Alidia was worried about what Rahim had to ask. "What is it my Rahim?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 pm

I wanted to asssk if you have the creative writing classss?  You helped me with that one.  Maybe I could help you with that classss too.  If you needed it." Rahim explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Alidia sighed a breath of relief and smiled. "I did but it seemed like nobody wanted to hear my stories..." she looked down and buried her face in Rahim's chest. "It's like everyone compared me to Ariel... But I wanna be Alidia Hendly-Sahib... Your bride and mother to be..." She smiled
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 pm

"Well, I happen to prefer you to her.  I would have read your ssstoriesss.  You didn't drop the classss, did you?" Rahim inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Alidia locked her eyes into his as she began to speak honestly. "I didn't... I just... I didn't feel like I didn't belong..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 pm

"That'sss not fair to you.  And I think you do belong.  Those who can't sssee it are foolsss indeed." Rahim told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Alidia began crying with overwhelming joy. "Oh Rahim..." She wrapped herself around his arms. "I'm so happy we are together my desert god..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 pm

"There, there now, Alidia.  Don't cry, my dear.  They jussst aren't aware of how ssspecial you are yet." Rahim said, trying to soothe her. "If you want, you could run sssome ideas by me and sssee what I think."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Alidia smiled as she locked her eyes with his once more as she began telling him a story. "Well... My stories are like a mixture of Romeo/Juliet with Beauty and the Beast..." she blushed. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:11 pm

"Oh?  And how would that work?" Rahim questioned, resting his chin in one hand.  He was willing to bet she had some interesting ideas about that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Alidia smiled as she told her tail. "Well... It's like your story of the two enemies at war and our pastlife of the fox and raven..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"Oh.  I remember those two.  Were they all like that?" Rahim inquired, curious.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Alidia smiled as she nodded. "Yeah..." Then Alidia gasped in pain as the twins kicked at the same time. "Ohh..." she whimpered as she grabbed her stomach "That hurt..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm

"Don't worry about that right now.  They're jussst reminding usss that they're here.  It'sss when they move lessss that you should be concccerned.  I was told babiesss don't move as much when the due date is clossse.  Now, were all your ssstory ideas like that?" Rahim told her, stroking her hand.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 pm

She smiled as she felt Rahim's touch as she simply nodded. "Yeah... But there was one when the girl lost all her memories of everything and had to restart everything..." Alidia looked around as her smile widen. "And they were like us..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:47 pm

"Were they know?  Sssay, Alidia?  Have you ever thought of combining two fairy tales into one?  It might make a good ssstory." Rahim suggested, striking on an idea.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Alidia knew that look on Rahim's face and smiled. "Like what my loving writing genius of a desert god that has my heart..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next