Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia) Empty Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 12:35 am

Rahim led his darling Alidia to the sweet shop.  He hoped she might find something she liked.  The girl he loved deserved something nice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia) Empty Re: Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

Alidia smiled as they reached the candy shop. There was so much candy then she gasped when she saw a chocolate foiled rose. "I'll get that for dad after all he's done for us and..." she began looking for a prefect candy for her and her sweet Rahim to share.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia) Empty Re: Sweets for a Sweetheart (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 12:44 am

"Why did you choose a chocolate rose for Mr. Draculea?  What made you think he would like that bessst?" Rahim asked.  He too looked for something they could share.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 12:51 am

Alidia simply smiled and shrugged. "To show that we care and he would love anything we give him..." She remembered after the attack at the dance she gave him the ring and dagger but she shook her head to clear it. "I think he'll like it..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:01 am

"I sssee." Rahim replied.  As he was looking around, he spotted something that caught his eye.  A chocolate tulip with strawberry mousse topped with blackberries and raspberries.  It just looked so creative that he couldn't help but notice.
"Alidia, I think I found sssomething you might like.  You got to sssee thisss." he called her over, excitement in his voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:04 am

Alidia smiled as she came to Rahim's side and saw the marvelous sight. "It's so beautiful and yummy..." She began taking out her wallet to pay for the sweets.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:15 am

"I thought you might like them.  Ssso creative, jussst like you.  Do you think you have enough to pay for them?" Rahim asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:19 am

Alidia blushed as she pulled out some dollars and some change. "I think I do and you're very unquestionably unique and the thief who has my heart and my love..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:28 am

"You forget.  I wasn't a thief by choiccce.  But I accccept the compliment." Rahim replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 am

Alidia's face got redder by the kiss. "Rahim..." she cooed as she paid for the sweets and she sneaked in some mint flavored gum for later.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:41 am

"Ssso, do you think we'll enjoy these?  I sssaw the fresh fruit and thought it looked good.  We can share the ressst." Rahim said, jovially.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 am

Alidia smiled and nodded as she put her wallet away. "I'd love that and I got us some mint-flavored gum for later:.."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:51 am

"Oh.  Good idea.  Let'sss find a placcce to sssit." Rahim said, putting his arm around her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 1:54 am

Alidia smiled as she placed her head on Rahim's shoulder and began looking for a place to sit.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:03 am

"How about over there?" Rahim suggested.  He pointed out a table for two by the window of the sweet shop.  In fact, many such displays were set up by the window.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:08 am

Alidia smiled as she sat down making sure her stomach had enough room. "This is prefect my Rahim..." she cooed as she held on to his hands. "I'm so glad fate and destiny brought us together my desert god..." Alidia picked up his hands and kissed them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:19 am

"We are lucky to have found each other.  That much is true.  And we'll have a family sssoon enough." Rahim agreed, holding her hands gently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 am

Alidia's greenish eyes locked into Rahim's earthy brown eyes. "My Rahim..." she cooed as she moved closer and leaning in closer to him as they hands were still intertwined.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am

"Yesss, Alidia?" Rahim asked.  His reptilian eyes gazed into hers.  He leaned forward with her, thinking he knew what was coming next.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:48 am

Alidia giggled as their lips met together and began kissing back & forth to each other. "Mmm..." Alidia giggled as they kissed. "My one and only love... My Rahim..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 2:55 am

"Alidia, my darling." Rahim whispered.  He enjoyed each kiss.  But when his eyes looked down, he was reminded of the chocolate treat they were going to share.
"We should eat that, before it meltsss." he said with a sheepish grin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 30, 2014 6:42 am

Alidia giggled as she took out the treat and she put a berry in her mouth. "Mmm... Yum..." she smiled. Then she put a berry in Rahim's mouth. "Heavenly huh?" her smile widen
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:12 pm

"Yesss, it is.  Thank you." Rahim said with a smile.  He felt like she enjoyed playing with him, if those dreams of their past selves told him anything.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Alidia enjoyed being with Rahim like this. She felt free. Then she conjured her magic to make a photo album appear with all their happy times together and their pastlifes together.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 pm

"Wow.  How wonderful.  Where did you find the time to do thisss?" Rahim asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next