Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 pm

"I think it's only fair.  I love bread and butter appetizers.  And I want to share the things I love with the girl I love." Harley told her before biting into his.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Bree began to blush again. "I couldn't agree more my Harley my warrior." She began to smile as an idea came to her. "Want to share a milkshake with me? Any flavor of your choice. And I'll pay for everything."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:45 pm

"I'm partial to chocolate.  But I can't ask you to pay for everything.  It doesn't feel right.  Can't we share the bill?" Harley asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm

"No way." Bree giggled. "I live chocolate too." Then she took ahold of his hands. "Sure we'll share the bill my warrior." She ordered the shake and as they waited she began humming 'My Heart Will Go On'.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

"How about that?" he said with a smile.  He heard someone humming a song he knew.  It was coming from Bree.
"You like Celine Dion?  I do too." Harley told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:02 pm

"No way..." Bree gasped and smiled. "Another thing we've got in common." Then their shake came with two straws in alrighty. "Looks yummy." She took a bit of the whipped cream and put on his nose. She giggled. "Gotcha."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:11 pm

"Well, at least it wasn't the cherry.  And yeah.  Funny about that.  We seem to have much in common." Harley said as he enjoyed some of the milkshake too.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Bree's eyes sparkled with delight but then she pulled back. "Oh..." She began rubbing her temples. "BrainFreeze."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 pm

"If you want, I cold teach you this trick I know for getting rid of a brain freeze.  Just press your thumb to the roof of your mouth and it goes away." Harley suggested.  He'd been taught the trick by an old friend once.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Bree did that and her brainfreeze went away. "Ohhh that's much better. How'd you know that? Tell me more about you my warrior."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:41 pm

"I learned that from a childhood friend.  I used to eat ice cream way too fast and get brain freeze like crazy.  Then a friend I knew taught me that trick.  It helped a lot." Harley answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Bree just smiled as she held his hands. "Tell me more you my beloved. I'm interested." Bree pulled out her half of the bill and a $20 tip for the waitress.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:13 pm

"I like to read old classic books.  You know, Notre Dame de Paris, Lord of the Rings, and Tarzan.  I like romance, comedy, action, and mystery movies too." Harley answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Bree couldn't believe it. "My dear Harley. I love those things too." Then she took his hands as they began walking through a park. "And I like taking walks also. Even though that I was alone I'm not anymore. Cause of you." She kissed his lips passionately.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:25 pm

The kiss was a welcome surprise.  He hadn't known she could be this passionate.  He moaned with delight.
"I'm glad I could do that for you, Bree.  You're a great girl." Harley whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:12 am

Bree blushed. "Thank you and I'm lucky that we found each other. You're an amazing guy." She smiled as she took out a roll out of her pocket made into crumbs and began walking to the pond to feed the swans.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:58 pm

"Beautiful, aren't they?  I find there's something relaxing in watching swans.  So full of grace." Harley said as he held a bag of bread for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Bree smiled as she continued feeding the swans. "My same thoughts. You know it's almost like the hands of fate of brought us together. And I dont mind it a bit." Bree giggled as she began dancing and it began to rain but she didn't care she still danced.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Harley smiled as he watched her.  She looked so beautiful.  He couldn't resist the chance to join her and dance by her side.  He took her hand and started to dance with his dear Bree.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Bree squealed with delight as they danced. "Oh Harley. You're quite a graceful dancer." She smiled and giggled. Being with him made her whole world seem so bright and larger than life. "My Harley...my warrior..." She always dreamed of dancing in the rain with the one she loved and here he was. She knew there was a window of fate again as she kissed him in the rain just like in the movies.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 pm

"Thank you, Bree.  This moment, it's everything I could have wished for.  It's so magical." Harley said as he hugged her close.  He loved her very much.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Bree giggled. "Same here. It seems like fate is on our side. And I love you too with all my heart. Youre my everything."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 pm

"And you're my everything.  I'm glad I entered that contest.  It allowed me to meet you." Harley told her before he kissed her once more.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Bree deepen the kiss. "Same here my Harley same here." She moaned softly as the kiss was becoming amazing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Harley kissed Bree until he needed air.  He caressed her face tenderly.  When he opened his eyes again, he couldn't think of a lovelier sight than her to greet him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next