Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

"Now that you mention it, I think some part of me always knew I wasn't meant to be evil.  When I was growing up, Raul would catch me tending to flowers or teaching myself how to dance.  But his methods of keeping me in the dark were very effective, even if he never raised a hand to me.  You know, wanting to ensure my loyalty and all." Alexander told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Kim smiled as she had an idea. She made them back on the ground. She took his hands. "I have a surprise for you..." she made a blindfold appear as she took him to the private gardens that had their favorite flowers and a tree with a swing. She uncovered his eyes. "Ta-da..." Kim also made a picnic appear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 pm

"Oh, Kim.  This is...It's so sweet of you.  When did you have time to do this?" Alexander asked, touched by her efforts.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm

"I did it before I knew about you...cause I had a vision and it showed you..." Kim blushed as she changed their outfits and she sat on the swing. "Don't worry about intruders...it's only you me and nature..." she giggled.

((OCC: do you wanna do a Swan princess pastlife or do you have another awesome idea?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:28 pm

(OOC: We can do a Swan Princess idea next.  I'm having trouble remembering another idea I had.)

Alexander rushed up to her and hugged her.  She truly was amazing.  And he knew exactly how to thank her.  He picked a few blue flowers with pink or yellow centers and presented them to Kim.
"Do you know what these are, Kim?  These are Forget-me-Nots.  They stand for true love in the language of flowers." Alexander told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 pm

((OCC: wicked and sorry about your idea))

Kim smiled as she used some of her magic and made two necklaces. She wrapped one around Alex's neck and one around hers. "Is that so?" she giggled as she sat at the picnic blanket and picked out a strawberry and placed it in her beloved's mouth. She giggled more. "There's over a million types of flowers here..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm

(OOC: That's okay, it'll come back to me.)

He giggled as he took a bit of the offered fruit.  Then, he turned to her.
"Yes, there are.  And each of them has a their own meaning.  Though each is special, not a one is better than the rest." Alexander said, caressing her cheek.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Kim took her hand with Alex's caressing her cheek. "Each flower is unique..." she gasped as she saw a rose that seemed to have trouble blooming and looked a bit disfigured She picked it and placed it in Alex's hands and she placed her hands together. "Bloom rose...bloom..." and with that without their magic it bloomed. She smiled as she looked into Alex's eyes. "Seem familiar?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 pm

"I think so.  This flower...is like me.  Struggling to prosper.  But with a little faith, it became so beautiful." Alexander told her, his eyes shining with love.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Kim laid Alex down as they looked at the sky. "And add a little bit of true love and you fully blossomed." Kim intertwined their hands holding the rose and she kissed his cheek. "I love you so much like the sky...unlimited..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:15 pm

"Thank you, Kim.  For everything.  My love for you is as deep as the sea and vast as the heavens." Alexander said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Kim smiled as she got on top of her beloved prince and kissed his lips. She brushed a strain of hair to show his sparkling earthy colored eyes. "You're so sweet..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

"And you're so brave.  To take on the assignment you did.  Surely, you must have known that I would be uncooperative at first." Alexander said with a playful look in his eye.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Kim giggled. "Yea but once our eyes locked I knew that you'd pull through...maybe that's why one of the reasons I love you..." she saw him trying to get up but she flirtly smirked as she pinned him. "Pinned you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"You're a playful little vixen." Alexander joked.  He reached up, held onto her shoulders, and rolled them over.  Now he was the one on top.
"Pinned you." he teased her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

((OCC: sorry :/ dish duty Razz))

Kim smiled as she wrapped Alex in an embrace. She kissed him on the lips passionately and caressed his cheeks. "You did indeed pin me so what are you going to do next..." she smirked and winked at Alex.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

(OOC: Laughing  Nothing bad about that.  I get called away to do stuff too.)

"Just this." Alexander leaned down and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips.   His hands wove into her hair as he slid his tongue into her mouth to make it more intimate.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:05 pm

(OCC: thanks Very Happy it's just I was getting in the groove lol)

Kim moaned with the passionate kiss as she ran her hands to Alex's waist. "Ohhh Alex..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:18 pm

"Yes, Kim.  I'm right here.  Just let me love you right now." Alexander whispered in a dry, husky voice.  His hands let his hands smooth her hair out to create a beautiful halo under her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Kim's emerald eyes sparkled as Alex touched her hair. "Love me. Make me yours. My prince. How I love you so much..." she caressed his cheeks as she arched her body upward. She unclipped his royal cape. "I wanna be yours forever..." she whispered seductively.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 pm

"Shall we then?  It will only take a few minutes for us both to be ready for this." Alexander said.  As he was speaking, he slipped off his shoes and removed his jacket.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Kim giggled as she took her outfit off. She looked at Alex in awestruck. She gasped "You're like a god..." she was flustered. She made her hair in a braid as she walked to her beloved and kissed him, rubbing her hands on his bare chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Alexander felt his heart speed up.  He had to breathe more frequently to keep up with it.  He felt a surge of excitement that almost bowled him over.
"Oh Kim, no woman has ever touched me like this.  You're touch makes me feel so alive." he gasped.  His hands took the chance to feel every curve in her body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 pm

"As no man touched me the way you have my prince..." Kim said while trying to keep herself calm with every touch of their bare skin. "I love you..." she kissed her prince as they fell on the ground.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

"And I love you.  Oh Kim, how I love you.  Our long waiting is almost over." Alexander stated as he moved to put himself in the right position.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next