Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 am

Rahim was thankful that his attempt at magic worked. It wasn't long before they started to slip into their roles for this past life. He could practically smell the salty sea air already.

(OOC: That helps. Unfortunately, I haven't been sleeping well lately and I need some rest. I'll be back on later today.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 4:24 am

((OCC: okay Smile sleep well ))

Amy was your normal city girl in England. She had the hair, looks and beauty. But she had a secret she knew how to fight when young girls won't dare. She decided to go to the pub and have a few drinks. She had her trusty dagger with her just in case. She dressed as a guy as she walked in the pub. She was known as Andy.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 10:46 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to get back to this. My mom wanted to go shopping for hats to wear to a "Mad Hatter's tea party" next week.)

Edward decided to take a stroll through the streets of the port city. He was apart of a crew of pirates and they had just come in to secretly resupply. While he waited, he decided to go to the pub for a drink. He never could have guessed that he would find more at this particular pub.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 10:49 pm

(OCC: np mad hatter party sounds fun)

Amy was having a great time at the pub then she saw him. She shook her head and then left the pub for a smoke. She began singing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Edward heard the lovely voice coming from outside. He went to a window and saw one person outside. But he couldn't be sure if the person was a man or a woman without seeing their face. He stepped outside to go and meet them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Amy was puffing her pipe and saw the man from earlier. She quickly put her hat on cause it hides her long raven black hair and it was too late. "Bullocks..." she muttered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 11:35 pm

"Excuse me if I'm disturbing you. Was that you who was singing earlier?" Edward asked. He was sure the person was a woman after seeing her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Amy sighed. The gig was up. She nodded her head. "I'm Amy O'Day...not Andy Michele..." something bout this guy made Amy's hair straight up like the chills. But she grabbed her dragger just in case, but it was too late two thugs she guessed some goons from his crew knocked her out...cold.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Edward wished he could say he was happy about this. But he wasn't. He would have been happy to actually talk to her before all this. Still, he didn't have time to complain as he headed back to the ship.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Amy's head began to pound. "Man feels like I got hit by a boat." she thought as she opened her eyes and saw she was below a ship's deck. She wanted to scream but she had a gag on and her hands were tied literally. "Bullocks again...." she thought.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 12:19 am

Edward was bringing food to Amy. He was hoping the girl was awake. As he came down the steps, he had this sense of familiarity about the girl. But he knew he had never met her before. It sounded strange, even to his own thoughts.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 am

Amy saw the young man from earlier. And he was bringing food. "What kind of pirate was he..." Amy wondered. She looked at his eyes as he came towards her and they seemed like she had known those eyes forever. Her hair was blocking her view and she was still gagged and tied up.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 12:35 am

"Here, let me get that for you." Edward reached out to remove the gag. She had to eat somehow, and he would get in more trouble if he didn't follow the captain's orders.
"You'll need to eat in order to stay alive. The captain gave me orders to bring you food, though I don't really know why." As Edward was speaking, he moved her hair out of her face. He was struck by the feeling he got when he looked into them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 12:42 am

Amy half-smiled as the young man removed the gag. "Thank you kind sir..." she looked at food and her half-smile was a whole one but she was shocked when she noticed it was her favorites. "How'd you guys know..." she asked "and who's the captain? I'm not that rich I'm the only child in the silk merchant...please I mean no harm..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 am

"Silk makes a lot of money, Miss O'Day. And as for the captain, I think you can figure out who he is if I tell you the name of our ship. Queen Anne's Revenge." Edward answered, a little grimly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 12:57 am

Amy gasped as her body went numb. "No...can't be...I've been captured by Blackbeard..." Amy's body went pale. "I..I.. I don't feel good..." Amy wondered what he was going to do with her. She held her head down. "I...I I'm not that hungry anymore my kind sir..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:07 am

"As you wish, Miss O'Day. But I think I'll stay down here a while. I don't want him thinking I didn't feed you. And...he scares me a bit." Edward confessed as he placed her tray in his lap.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 am

Amy was shocked. This young man was scared? She looked at him again but once again her hair was in the way. She had a soften heart for him regardless of it pounding. She wanted to embrace him and say it'd be okay. But without her lucky dagger and her tied up she couldn't do it. And she still needed a name "Kind sir what's your name since you knowth mine..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:26 am

"Oh, my name. My name is Edward Morgan, grandson of the great Henry Morgan. It's probably a good thing Blackbeard doesn't go by his real name, or the crew might have confused him and me. His real name is Edward Teach.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:30 am

Amy smlied. "Nice to meet you Edward, but do you think there might be another reason I was captured?" Sure she was a silk merchant's daughter and she knew a lot of women things but why capture her? Her eyes looked at Edward's again and they sparkled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:43 am

"I wish I knew. Some of the others on the crew just asked me if I wanted to help with a mission when we came to port. They didn't tell me what it was for, just that they needed an extra hand. I apologize for not being more helpful." Edward answered as he changed his position to sit more comfortably.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:48 am

Amy tried to shrug her shoulders. "Edward it's not your fault, you didn't know. I wish that I was untied thought. These ropes are killing me.." she gasped as she saw him. Blackbeard. He motioned Edward to go upward and Amy didn't wanted him to leave. "Please I don't mean harm...what do you want from me?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 am

Edward began to go up, but had a change of heart after he heard the fright in Amy's voice. But, he still couldn't disobey the captain. So, he decided he would make the captain think he had left. He stomped his boots on the stairs, making sure they sounded softer after each one. Then, he quickly hid in the shadows, so he could watch.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 am

Amy watched Edward walked away and she began to feel a tug of her heart. "My dear Amy...." the pirate said that gave her goosebumps " the reason we have you is cause you're the only silk merchant's daughter and we need your blood and innocence. You see that my shipmates and I are under a curse and it's only broken with innocent blood and that's pure..." Blackbeard began to step in the light and showed a horrible creature. Amy whimpered. "Fine I'll do it but riddle me this Edward like you?" Blackbeard smirked "wait until tonight when the moon is full.." Amy's eyes widen.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 12, 2013 2:19 am

Edward felt his heart stop for a second. He hadn't known about this when he signed on. He was still fairly new aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge. Did this mean he was cursed now too? He could only get his answer tonight. Whatever it was, he prayed it didn't mean he would hurt Amy.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next