Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 am

Amy gasped when Edward said that. "Soulmates...like what daddy said..." then Amy looked up and saw the early colors of morning. "Edward it's time but I don't wanna leave you made me see the light...my emotions brightens..." Amy kissed him as she began to rock with him again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 1:57 am

"Oh Amy. We don't have to go back. I doubt the crew of the Jolly Roger are ready to attack. No one ever wakes up early in the morning." Edward said. For him, the climax of their love-making had finally happened.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 2:03 am

Amy gasped and moaned. "Ohhhh Edward....I love only you..." Amy was so glad that she had him. "When I saw you at the pub...I fell in love with you right then and there...Ohhh Edward yes...." ((OCC; eyes are getting heavy..FYI just in case))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 2:12 am

"You really loved me from that moment? I loved you as soon as I heard you sing. Your song was so beautiful." Edward told her, joyfully.

(OOC: I understand if you're falling asleep.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 am

((OCC; Thanks for understanding))

Amy smiled as she gasped for air. "I love you so much....but how fast can you go my little pirate..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm

"Why don't we find out." Edward suggested. He moved with more speed. If she wanted more excitement, he would gladly provide it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Amy gasped and moaned. "Ohhh Edward...." she was losing her air supply; she was so glad that they shared the moment together. She turned him over to make him face her on top: she smirked as she kissed his chest and began sliding/kissing everywhere she could. She put her hair in a ponytail.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 pm

"Oh, my darling." Edward whispered as he embraced her. His hands reached up to smooth the tangles from her hair. She was so beautiful that all he wanted to do was hold her in his arms and keep her there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Amy smiled as she got to his member and began rubbing and blowing it. "Edward I love you so much..." the waves began to rolling on them "This is paradise..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

"Yes. Yes it is." Edward agreed with her. Amy somehow made everything feel like paradise for him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Amy began going faster and then she climbed on top of him and began rocking back and forth.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 pm

"Oh yes. Oh yes, Amy. You are...so wonderfully beautiful. I love you so much." Edward moaned as she continued her work.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Amy smiled. "My little pirate Edward..." she bent down and kissed him as she continued. Then she stopped. She heard the cannons. "It's happening...." She was scared. She held herself close to Edward. "I'm scared..." she whimpered. Unknown to them that the enemy was coming. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 3:58 pm

"Come on. We need to get back to the ship. It's dangerous for us to stay here." Edward said, quickly scrambling to get dressed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Amy started to get dressed and she put her hair up as she got up. She looked at the man she loved so much. She wouldnt trade anything for him. She smiled but quickly gasped when she heard a snap of an object. She held herself to Edward. Then she saw two eyes glowing red. "Edward..." she whispered but she remembered she had a sword. She pulled it out, ready to fight.   
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 4:09 pm

"What on Earth is that?" Edward whispered. He too reached for his blade. Suddenly, their place of sanctuary to make love had become the most dangerous place for them to be.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 4:15 pm

The two eyes became four. Two pirates came out. "Well brother look what we have here, a young woman and her beloved...." the one pirate said to the other. He looked familiar to Amy. Her eyes widen. "Jacob Wesley...." she said. "You dog...you killed my mother and now your crew killed my father...why?" She was enraged. She growled. Jacob just smiled evilly. "Edward leave...I can handle Jacob..." her eyes flared up. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 4:24 pm

"Never, my love. Either we go together, or we don't go at all." Edward told her. He wasn't going to abandon her again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Amy smiled as she kissed him. "I love you so much...life without you is like a never-ending dream....I would never wake from..." she whispered. Jacob laughed "True love brother...." Aaron the other pirate laughed. "It's bullocks...made up...fairy tale rubbish...like your parents were...." Amy growled as she charged at Jacob with her sword and their sword fight began. The clashing of their swords. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 4:54 pm

This left Edward to handle Aaron. He clashed swords with the brother for several minutes. The men seemed evenly matched. Finally, Aaron made the mistake of tripping Edward. Now that he was on the ground, he could easily kick his opponent's legs out from under him. When Aaron fell, he was going to land on top of Edward, whose sword was pointed up.
Aaron became impaled on Edward's blade. He screamed for a minute before he fell silent. Edward wasted no time in getting the dead body off of him.
"One down, one to go." he muttered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Jacob and Amy were going at it. Then Jacob slashed her arm. Amy winced, but she kept fighting. She began to feel lightheaded. Jacob smiled. "So much for True Love...now Amy O'Day...die...." Amy gathered all her strength as she pressed her blade in his heart and he stabbed her stomach. "I will never give up on True Love nor I'll never died in your eyes..." she said. She began walking to her beloved slashed at the shoulder and stabbed in the stomach. "I...I got him honey in the honor of True Love and my parents..." she said softly as she walked and has she collapsed on the beach.   
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Edward rushed to her side. He examined the wound to her stomach. Thankfully, it wasn't deep. It could easily be taken care of by a doctor. He picked Amy up and carried her back.
"Don't worry, Amy. The doctor on the boat can help you. We'll have you right as rain soon." Edward assured her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 5:26 pm

When they got to the boat and the doctor was fixing her, she was gasping in pain. "Ohhh man...that's pain..." she quickly grabbed Edward's hand. She grimaced. "This isn't one of my finest moments huh?" she smiled and giggled. And kissed his hand. "I love you, my little pirate..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 5:44 pm

"I love you too, my angel. You're going to be fine." Edward promised her, holding her hand. He smoothed her hair down as he looked at her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm

She locked her eyes into his and the locket she was wearing was playing music. She gasped. "This locket only plays music when soulmates are together in all of their pain and passion..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next