Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 pm

"That is a remarkable coincidence." Shen commented. His hands caressed the skin of her neck. He was on his way home, with the woman he adored and loved. Everything was going so much better for him.
Meanwhile, Rahim was losing the connection and had to pull out. That past life was a beautiful one. He could see now why Alidia was a 'substance over style' kind of girl.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Rose smiled as she kissed him. Alidia began feeling a bit weak...so she took Rahim's hands and took them back in the gym. She smiled. "I liked that one...but I think it's my turn..." she giggled. "How about the pastlife when I was a gypsy and you were engaged to be married to another or you wanna chose the next Rahim honey..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 02, 2013 11:19 pm

"Really? That'sss kind of intriguing. I'd like to give that one a try." Rahim answered with a curious smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Alidia smiled as she took them back in time in Paris 1800s. She was Gina the gypsy that was always wanting something more like to be like soon to be Lady Jillian who was going to be marry to Lord Randy, captian of the guards. Gina was wondering the streets of Paris and dancing in order to get money.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Randall was making his way through the city's streets on horseback. It meant he was away from his betrothed. Why she insisted on calling him Randy he would never know. He began to hate that term almost immediately.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Gina was minding her own until the guards caught a young girl for stealing an apple. That made Gina not happy. "Hey!!" Gina cried out "Pinheads...pick on someone that would pick a fight..." she took out her dagger and freed the young girl. "Fight me...I'm willing and ready..." but no dagger was compared with swords. They cuffed her. Then they heard Lord Randall's horse and made her bow down. She growled. She hated being treated like this she wanted to be like an equal.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 12:19 am

"Is there a problem here?" Randall asked. One of the guards dragged a young gypsy girl closer. He easily noticed the frustrated look on her face.
"This gypsy rat let a thief escape, Captain. She threatened us." one of the men said.
"Did she? With her bare hands, I suppose? I see no weapons on this girl." The young man offered five gold pieces to the vendor nearby.
"That should pay for what was stolen from you, Monsieur. And you two may release her. Unless she has hurt someone, I see now reason to arrest her." he instructed. A smile graced his face when they did as he said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 am

Gina smiled as she looked up at Lord Randall. "Thank you my lord." Gina curtsied as she ran off not knowing that she dropped her moon necklace. She got to the corner and blushed "Wow that Lord Randall is one sweet guy...(quietly swooning)" Gina decided to call it a day and ran to her farmhouse. She was getting ready for bed when she realized that her necklace was missing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 12:36 am

Randall was about to turn his horse and go when he noticed something on the street. It was a necklace. Perhaps the girl had dropped it when she left. He wasn't sure how he was going to find her to return it. He supposed he could hold onto it until he met up with her again. It was an excuse to get him away from Jillian again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 am

The next morning Gina was in a panic search stage as she was looking for her necklace. "Now where'd it go?" Gina said aloud. Her black hair in a ponytail under a green and black cloth. And wearing a purple dress with her golden ankle brackets. She decided to give up and began her work on the streets dancing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 am

That same day, Randall was walking his horse through Paris. He still carried the necklace with him. Not long after, he found a gypsy girl dancing in the street and offered some coins for her performance. She truly was a talented dancer. Then, he looked up and saw her face.
'It's her!' he thought. He reached for the necklace and held it out for her to see.
"I believe I found something you lost." he said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 am

Gina was dancing and then she heard coins. She turned around and there was Lord Randall. She was about to bow and then he pulled her moon necklace. "Oh my thank you my lord..." she bowed. "It was my mothers..." when she got done bowing she looked at his face and she was flustered. "I...I..." she was stuttering. "I was wondering if you're not busy tonight with your beloved if you wanna meet me at the courtyard and watch the meteor shower...that is if you don't want which I'd understand..." she said as she put the necklace on.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 am

"Actually, I was thinking that I would be glad to watch with you. I've always wanted to see a meteor shower, but I'd rather watch with anyone but Jillian. She's not that much fun." Randall said in acceptance of her invitation.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:22 am

Gina started to laughed but covered it. He doesn't think that Lady Jillian is that fun? Wow... "umm my lord meet me at the courtyard at sunset and I'm predicting that you need my name...it's Gina...see you there..." Gina ran grabbing her hat fulled with coins and ran home which wasn't far from the courtyard.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:34 am

"I will see you then, my friend." Randall said, happily. He let her get back to her dancing. It was sure to be a wonderful night.
'Gina. Such a sweet-sounding name. It suits a pretty girl like her.' he thought to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 am

Gina washed up and she put her raven black hair in a braid and she slipped on an elegant blue dress. I wonder if Lady Jillian is wondering if anything is happening... Gina wondered as she grabbed a sheet and some wine. She sat in the courtyard unaware that Lady Jillian has spies watching her. For now Gina was waiting for Lord Randall.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

Randall was thankful to get away for this night. It was true that Jillian was to be his intended, but he's seen her looking at other men once or twice. He wondered if she would be faithful to him as his wife.
"Gina, hello. I'm glad you're here." he greeted her once he'd found her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:06 am

Gina smiled and blushed. "My lord," as she motioned him to sit and she poured him a glass of 1700 wine... "Here you go my Lord. I hope this pleases you..." Gina placed her hand in his as the meteor shower started. She smiled once it started and she began sipping the wine. And in a couple yards away was the spies watching Randall and Gina.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:17 am

Randall was good enough to offer some wine for Gina as well. She seemed like she would be a good friend. Her spirit had a joy and love of life that seemed to draw him in. He was distracted by his musings when he saw something zip across the night sky.
"Look there! It's just starting." he told her, excitedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:27 am

Gina smiled. "Theres a story behind the meteor shower...that we gypsies share... The story is that a young man fell in love with a gypsy and she loved him but they couldn't share their love cause he was a minster's son and she was a gypsy... An abomination...they shared the "secret kiss and secret forbidden love" and then the boys father found out and put her to death. She died at the stake and he cried and then with the love they shared her magic made his tears into falling stars...hance the stars..." she noticed that Randall was running out of wine. "more wine my lord..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:32 am

"Thank you for the offer. And that is a beautiful story, if a little sad. I would like to think I can hear more such stories from my new friend. At least you can devote your attention to a person. I fear my betrothed will not be so devoted to me, even if I marry her." Randall confessed his worries about Jillian to Gina.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 am

Gina saw the sorrow and anguish in Randall's eyes. "I wish there was something I could do my lord. Because no man how bad or good he is deserves a lady who treats him well...like a...a friend at times or a lover...here give me your palms..." Gina began reading his line "...see you will find true love it's not there yet...sometimes it hides in us..." Gina blushed in the midst of the shower.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:46 am

"Is that so? I suppose I could wish for a sign to tell me if she is the right one. Sometimes, I think the right girl is out there for me. I just haven't found her yet." Randall admitted, laughing at the last sentence.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 am

Gina giggled her fairy-like giggle. "But if there's a sign it'd be that your heart would skip beats and you see her no matter where you are and they keep popping in your mind..." Gina began to dance as she heard music. "beautiful music and such like tonight....a prefect night" she got on her knees and looked at Randall's eyes. "your eyes are breathtaking..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 03, 2013 2:58 am

"Thank you for the kind words. You have lovely eyes as well. To be honest, everything about you is beautiful. Has no one ever told you that you are beautiful, Gina?" Randall inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next