Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

He heard what she was saying. The part about hunters and danger got his attention the most. It brought the protective side of him to the forefront.
"They won't harm usss, my love. They'll never harm you, or anyone in thisss ssschool. Not while I am here." Rahim whispered in her ear as he hugged her to him, holding her tight.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

She snapped back to reality. She was back in present and boy did her head hurt. "Rahim, what happened?" She rubbed her hands on his cheeks. "My head."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

He looked down at her in surprise. She seemed to be back to normal. The young Muktar swallowed as he prepared to tell her what he'd heard her say.
"You were having a moment of recalling passst memoriesss. Then you mentioned sssomething about our wedding, a baby, and danger coming. You know I would never let any harm fall on you or anyone here, don't you? I love you too much to let that happen, Alidia." Rahim answered her, breathless.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 pm

She held him close. "I know, you will that youll protect us." And Alidia was shocked. "A baby!?" She looked at her stomach. "Could it be possible?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 pm

"I don't think it'sss going to happen ssso sssoon. It would take usss a while longer before we actually have a child. But, if it happensss in the future, it would be wonderful." Rahim answered her, a soft look in his eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Alidia smiled and giggled as she kissed him. "I love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm

"I love you as well. But I have to asssk, Alidia. If we were to have a child, what do you think it would be?" Rahim asked before kissing her forehead.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Alidia thought of it. "She... if we had a girl she'd probably look like me but have your power and he... if we had a boy he'd look like you and have my powers..." that sounded right.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm

"You think ssso? A warrior daughter or a magical ssson. If our child was a boy, it would be the firssst time in hissstory that a Muktar had accessss to magic." Rahim told her, his thoughts on the possible future.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Alidia looked at him with her sparkling eyes. "I know so..." she paused as she laid on top of him and placed her hair on her shoulder, "Now where were we?" she giggled as she kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:38 pm

"I remember where." Rahim whispered. In no time at all, he slipped back into the rhythm he had set for their love making. This was a faster, harder performance than before. And he longed to hear her moan with the ecstacy he was making her feel.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 pm

She gasped and moaned as she arched her body. "Ohhhhhh Rahim...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Rahim held his arm under Alidia's back as she called his name. It was taking longer for him to reach his climax this time. But he loved making her feel this good. He just loved her so much.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:05 pm

As her body arched and her gasping for air. She decided to kiss Rahim again but this time she bit his lip and playfully hissed like he did with her.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 11 Tumblr_ltc4xklzyY1qci0woo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm

The action got a smirk out of Rahim. It was a twist, for her to bite him. However, he didn't mind as he just kept moving faster and harder inside her.
"Taking a leaf from my book, are you?" Rahim asked, teasingly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm

She playfully smiled and giggled. "Maybe...."
She moaned again and rose her body higher as he went faster.
"Ohhh Rahim...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 pm

"Are you enjoying thisss, my love?" Rahim's voice was heavy with lust. Each time Alidia called his name turned him on like nothing else ever had.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm

She looked him with her sparkling eyes. "Yes, I am. My desert God, I love you so much." She played their song on his music player but without the vocals, just the piano & violin. "Oh, my dear Rahim, how I love you so much. Words cant describe it. But this music can." She used a little of her magic to make them raise in the air.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Once the song came to an end, Rahim brushed some of her hair from her face. Alidia knew how to speak to a person's heart in a way no one else did. He was so lucky to have found her.
"I love you too, my princccessss. You are what my heart alwaysss longed for, even though I didn't know it from the ssstart." Rahim told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Alidia started to sing a song that she knew Rahim would sing along....Cause it matched them when they first met.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

At first, Rahim was a little shocked. He had never been able to sing before. Growing up, he had tried, but his voice had never been able to achieve that. So, what had happened to change that?
"I thought I couldn't sssing." he said, his voice filled with awe as he put a hand to his throat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Alidia smiled as she wrapped her body around him and kissed him. "You never had a magical muse before and I believe that you could sing like that: my desert musical god."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Overcome by emotion, Rahim embraced her. This was a wonderful gift that she had helped him to discover. Even though he had played instruments and such, it wasn't the same as singing.
"You are full of sssurprisesss, my desert flower. Thank you for thisss, Alidia. Thank you." he murmured as he continued to pleasure his beautiful lady.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 pm

She blushed "Youve only saw the beginning....Beachformus..." she made the room like a beach, a tropical paradise.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 11 Tumblr_m0rwt0u3Pj1qefvngo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 pm

The change of scenery was still something he was getting used to. But even he couldn't deny a beach was one of the most romantic places to be. He didn't stop what he was doing to look around. He was finally feeling the climax to their activity coming up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next