Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

Post  Terra Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm

"Oh. That doesn't sound too bad." She accepted the glass from Alidia and took a sip. "Hey, it's not too bad," she said, smiling. "You certainly have good taste when it comes to drinks."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 am

Alidia smiled. "Thanks. Want some sweets?" Alidia made some sweets appear.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 4 2832054331_1a52f18eba
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:02 pm

"Oh no, I couldn't, I'll get fat," Terra said. She had learned to eat healthy while on the run, as sweets would slow her down if she ever needed to run. True, she was safe here, but old habits were hard to break.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Alidia snapped her fingers and made the sweets disappear. And made miniature fruit trees appear.
"Have your choice."

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

Terra gave a little laugh. "You know me so well," she said as she reached up to take an apple from an apple tree. As she took a bite, she asked "Is there anything your magic can't do? It looks like you can make almost anything appear with a wave of your hand."
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:53 am

Alidia frowned, "Yes, it doesnt bring people from the dead."
She thought of her family.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 pm

"Oh." Terra bit her lip, embarrassed for bringing up a sore subject. Quickly, she tried to change it. "Well, the things you can do are pretty impressive," she complimented as she took another bite of her apple.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Alidia grinned as she took a bite of a peach. And then she had idea. With a wave of her hands, she made it dark and made fireworks appear.

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 4 71f897f9
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am

"Alidia, really, this is too much," Terra said, laughing. "I feel so spoiled." She didn't feel like she deserved all these gifts, especially when she couldn't do much to return the favor. She couldn't make apple trees grow or make fireworks appear. All she could do was move rocks.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Alidia giggled as she shook her head. "Dont be I do this with all my good friends, but you, Belle and Shanti are my closest friends." Since Ariel was busy with Jim, Alidia had new friends. And she had another idea. She made a shooting star pass but secretly. "Terra look a shooting star,
quick make a wish."

Coming out of our shells (tag: Terra)  - Page 4 ShootingStarFadeV2
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Terra frowned. "Does that really work?" she asked. She had wished on shooting stars plenty of times when she was younger (every kid did), but nothing had really happened. Terra had stopped believing in that stuff after her life had pretty much gone downhill.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

Alidia looked at Terra and she saw a lot of her. But this was the new Alidia, the Alidia who was making things right. Alidia grinned, "Yes it really works," Alidia held Terra's hand "Trust me, ok?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Terra sighed, still a bit incredulous. But she figured maybe it couldn't hurt to try and wish, one more time. If nothing happened, she could always tell Alidia "I told you so" later. She glanced back up at the sky, seeing at least two more stars streak across the sky like they were racing against each other. Terra bit her lip, wondering how she could possibly form her wish into words. It felt so complicated in her head. Eventually, she sighed and just went for it. I wish that I could stop running. That seemed to sum up everything she was feeling the best. If she could stop running, then she could finally have a life of her own, and develop relationships with the friends she had made.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Alidia wanted to help her new friend Terra anyway she could. Then it hit Alidia, a protective spell on the necklace. Alidia muttered a quick spell. And the necklaced glowed. Alidia smiled. "You will be protected now."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Terra looked up when her necklace suddenly started glowing, almost like she had a nightlight strung around her neck. "Um, what is it doing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Was the necklace detecting something? She didn't realize that Alidia had cast another spell on it.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Alidia replied, "Its a protective spell. I wanna help you." Alidia held her head down. She didnt know if she did something wrong or right.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 pm

"Oh. Thanks." Terra still felt a bit guilty though. Alidia was giving her all these things and Terra didn't have anything to give in return, except herself. But she didn't think that was a very fabulous gift.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Alidia lifted her head. "Its no problem and dont worry repaying me, friendship is payment enough."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 am

Terra just nodded. "Well, it's...getting late. We should probably head inside before it gets too dark." She stood up. "Thanks for everything and stuff. It was really great." She gave a little smile.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 pm

"Okay, I'll stay out looking at the stars. It was nice meeting you and getting to know you Terra and remember:
We may not be sisters by birth,
But somewhere deep within me
I feel I’ve known you forever.
You’re my true sister, FOREVER.

You’re my angelic sister
Held close to my heart,
We were friends by god’s choice,
But sisters by our own.

Your so pure,
Your so true,
Your so beautiful,
You’re my true sister forever.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Terra smiled and nodded. "Thanks. I'll remember that." She gave another wave before heading back inside, feeling a little happier than before.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Alidia waved goodbye.

((End Thread))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4