Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lion and The Witch (Tag: Cale)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lion and The Witch (Tag: Cale)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lion and The Witch (Tag: Cale)

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 am

"Um, alright" he was a bit hesitant, since he didn't know what to expect. He took her hand and thought for a moment, "Summer" he said and glanced at her, wondering what she was going to do.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

The Lion and The Witch (Tag: Cale)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lion and The Witch (Tag: Cale)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 am

Alidia smiled as Cale held her hand. She closed her eyes and whispered her magic words and made the Gardens like Africa in the summer. She opened her eyes. "What do you think?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 am

Cale had to admit, he was impressed. Although, he had never been to Africa before, from what he could remember. He glanced around, "neat" he grinned before glancing at her, "how did you do that?" he asked, pulling his hand from hers.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am

Alidia smiled "I was looking at these books in the library and I see this book for weather spells and I wondered if I could do it. So I run to my dorm and try it out. And I made it snow."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 am

"Oh, cool" he smiled. "It's just an illusion though, right? Wouldn't it mess with mother nature and everything if you just changed the seasons all the time?" he asked curiously.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:25 am

Alidia grinned. "Cale, me and mother nature are good. And you think this is illiusion but it's not. Feel the ground and smell the air. It's summertime."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Cale raised an eyebrow, "alright then" he chuckled before glancing down at the ground. "Yeah I gathered" he smirked and touched some of the summery plants.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Alidia smiled "Cale, I hope you like this." She felt her heart beating insanely. She couldnt breath that much
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:53 pm

"Yeah, it's great. Thanks, Ali" he smiled at her before sitting back down on the log he was on earlier. He glanced at all the African type flowers before looking up at the sky.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Alidia smiled as she fell in a group of flowers. She smelled them and her smile had grown. She flicked her finger and made a sundress appear on her. She looked at the clouds and the looked at Cale. "Care to join me?" she said patting the ground next to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Cale just cocked an eyebrow when she laid down in the flowers before hesitating. Flowers always did make him sneeze. He sat on the patch of grass near the bed of flowers and shook his head. "They make me sneeze" he chuckled sheepishly. "Thanks though" he smirked.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Alidia giggled, "So, Cale what's your favorite kind of flower?" she rolled next to him and laid her hands down touching the grass. And she was looking at the clouds. "That one looks like a rabbit." Secretly she wanted him to hold her hand as they did in the movies but she'd give it time.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 am

Cale arched an eyebrow. He wasn't really into nature. Only when he was in his lion form would he actually interact with it. "Uh... I don't have one. Besides, they make me sneeze, remember? I don't go near them" he glanced at the girl before returning his gaze to the sky, sitting up and resting his elbows on his knees. He looked over at the cloud she pointed at and chuckled, "yeah it does" he said.

ooc: sorry for the late reply >.< And for being on this account, I'm lazy.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Alidia giggled. "My bad." She wanted Cale to like and then eventually fall in love with her but she didnt wanna make a love potion to mess it up. But Alidia remembered what Belle told her, to be herself. "So, what do you see in the clouds?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2