Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 am

When Peter grabbed her hand and they started to fly room to room she smiled and laughed. Sh never felt like this except when she was on her solarsurfer, but this was better.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Megara Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:22 am

She gave a little smile, seeing Alidia going flying with Peter. Hoping she had atleast some fun. She waited, wondering if they were coming back at all.
When she heard laughter coming back her way it made her smile. It seemed Alidia had fun.
She looked at Peter's hand when he offered to take her for a flight. Really? Her? She laughed and shook her head. "No thanks, I have my own wings. Just can't really use them much inside."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Alidia just shook her head. "Come on Meg, Live a little. It was like flying on my solarsufer and I just bet its going to be like flying," Alidia gave Meg her puppy pout with the puppy eyes to match it. "Please? Do it for me?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Meg narrowed her eyes, trying her best to fight off Alidias puppy dog eyes. Finally she gave in. "Oh, allright! For you then." She poked Peter's biceps. "If this wonderboy can carry me that is." She said teasingly.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Alidia grinned as Meg said she would. "Puppy eyes and pout win all the time," she giggled "youre not going to regred it."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am

Peter grinned as Meg took his hand, after Alidia practically begged. He lifted her up, wrapping her arms around his neck before he zipped and soared around the room. He lifted his head up, trying to see her face before zooming through to the next room, a wide grin on his face. He slightly laughed in excitement before returning back to the hallway and setting her on the ground, seeing her hair was going everywhere, making him laugh.

OOC: Sorry it's lamelame. I'm heading to bed, night! xD
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 am

Alidia smiled as they flew. Then she heard something.
It must be Peter's shadow, Alidia thought as she looked in an empty room.
Sure enough, it was. Alidia started to catch it, trying to make no sound.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:45 pm

She laughed as Peter was flying her through the castle. Seeing the paintings and sculptures zip by her as they were making their way past them. Not caring her hair was getting messed up.
When he set her down on the ground again, she let out a giggle, starting to run her fingers through her hair to fix it back in her ponytail. "Well that was fun." Looking around the hallway. "Where is Ali?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Alidia was trying her darnest to catch this shadow but it was being a pain. She had enough of the chase. "Youre going to pay." Alidia said as she began to sing.

She crossed her arms and formed an "x" with her fingers. And closed her eyes and muttered a spell and began to waterbending.
Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 3 Tumblr_lpfdcuFIW71qgd4dio1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Peter shrugged, before hearing a commotion coming from the next room. He frowned and flew in, seeing Alidia trying to catch his shadow with water. He laughed, "that's not how you catch a shadow" he shook his head. His shadow pulled faces at Alidia as she threw water at it. "You're just destroying the room" he smirked and flew over towards his shadow, who only rushed around the room and into a larger shadow, making it impossible to find him.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:02 pm

She followed Peter, leaning on the doorway, watching Alidia throw water around the room. It didn't look that suave, and was trashing the room up. "Try shining light at it. Doesn't that work on shadows?" She asked blocking the doorway with her body.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Alidia growled. She wished she could shift but she couldnt. She casted a spell to make the room spotless. But she continued to chase the shadow.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Peter just crossed his arms, watching in amusement. She seemed more determined to catch his shadow than he was. Once his shadow launched towards Peter, Peter dove and tackled his shadow into the wall. He grabbed a hold of his shadows ankles, being pulled this way and that as it scrambled and tried to fly everywhere. He grabbed his shadows feet and tried attaching them to his own, simply by slapping them on. He grumbled under his breath when it didn't work.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:56 pm

She watched Alidia dash around the room, trying to catch the shadow.
Well atleast Peter was having fun.
She watched Peter and his shadow brawl on the ground. Letting out a giggle when she saw him trying to attatch the shadow to his feet. "Does that ever work? Why not sew it on?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Alidia was worn out for chasing the shadow. She decided to take a breather.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Peter looked over at Meg, "sew it on?" he raised an eyebrow, not understanding what sewing was. "I don't know how" he said simply before trying to slap his shadows foot on again. Once his shadow tried to fly off, he snatched it up and held onto his tightly, not willing to give up this time.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Alidia grinned "It's quiet simple Peter. It's like glue or soap in your case. It's a needle and thread and they fix things. Here, sit." Alidia flicked her finger for a chair to appear and she made her sewing kit appear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 am

Meg smiled, taking a seat near Ali. "Like Ali said. It doesn't hurt a bit if you keep perfectly still." She joked, rather glad she didn't have to do the sewing.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 am

He kept a tight grip on his shadow's ankle, lowering himself down so that he sat on the chair Alidia had made appear. He rested his cheek in the palm of his hand, his elbow on his knee. "Well, alright. If you say so," he shrugged, not really having a clue as to what they were talking about. After a few minutes of waiting, he looked at Alidia. "Well. Get on with it girl" he looked at Alidia, who seemed busy threading the string through the needle.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am

Alidia was trying to be cautious when she sewed the shadow back on, trying to be careful not hurting him Alidia was being quiet but humming a song softly to make everything better. "Almost done Peter. There done."

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 3 Tumblr_la7lnltnX71qam78fo1_500

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 am

Peter yelped slightly as she began sewing. That was not what he was expecting. "I thought you were attaching it like soap and glue! This is not like that at all" he glared at his foot. He winced, so badly wanting to kick the needle away. He gripped the arms of the chair, looking up at the ceiling with a frown. Once she finished, he sighed in relief. "Thank god" he muttered, jumping up and flying over to a wall. He kicked his shadow up and began waving his arms around, happy when his shadow followed his movements correctly. "Thanks, I guess" he mumbled, not happy about them lying to him, but at least he had his shadow back.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 am

Meg smirked, watching the scene. Peter seemed uncomfortable with the whole situation. "Oh don't be a baby. It won't hurt if you don't move around so much. She might prick you with the needle." She joked.
After the operation she watched Peter all happy and flying around. Well crisis over it seemed. "Well see you two around then. Have fun." She said waving her hand to them, slipping back to the hallway and continuing on her way.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Alidia grimaced when she saw Peter in pain. "I'm sorry......" but when she saw him flying she grinned. "No problem, again I'm so sorry if I caused any pain." And when she saw Meg left she waved. "Now, Peter, wanna help my with your potion?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 pm

"With my potion?" Peter arched an eyebrow. "What potion?" he asked curiously, flying a little closer to the girl. He didn't remember talk of any potion.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Alidia giggled as she rolled eyes. "The immortal potion to get you young."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3