Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) Empty Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:27 am

Peter landed on the rooftop of Blanditia Academy. The sky was dark and the stars were out, giving off some form of light to help Peter in his search. He jumped down to the next level, peering in through the window and seeing some students hanging out in their dorms. "Darn it" he muttered under his breath. Why did his shadow always manage to run off in the most inconvenient of times? He made his way down to the next story and ran across the roof, lifting up a few roof tiles in his search. Where would I be if I were my shadow? He thought to himself. He flew down to the ground, landing on his feet. He shivered slightly. He never felt entirely comfortable nor safe on the ground. He levitated himself up a fraction, flying across to the large doors that were presumably the entrance. He quickly and quietly opened the door and zoomed in, barely making a sound. He flicked the lights on and almost jumped out of his skin when the light revealed hundreds of portraits of old people, staring down at him. He tried to ignore the stares and flew across to a chest of drawers, pulling them open quickly and, accidentally, loudly. He dug through one of the drawers, tossing out bits of ribbon and pencils and other random junk. "Rats" he crossed his arms with a pout, kicking the drawer shut. He quickly darted across the room, flying up to the highest drawer in one of the cabinets near the stairs, digging through in hopes that he would manage to find his shadow.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) Empty Re: Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:59 am

Alidia was walking down the the hallway, depressed but her emotion picked up when she scented something was up. She looked in the empty room and flicked her finger as a candle appeared. And there was a shadow. "What the ...." Alidia thought as she tried to catch it and she shut the door quietly and then she whispered a spell for her broom. She was going to get this shadow and find the person it'd belong to. And by the looks of it, the shadow was a young boy. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) Empty Re: Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 am

OOC: Mind if I mingle too?

Meg walked down the stairs, stopping when she heard some ruckus. She peeked over the bannister, seeing a redheaded boy going through the cabinets and drawers. She leaned herself comfortably on the railing, her lips curling into a smirk. She watched the boy move around for a while before she cleared her throath to reveal herself. "Looking for something?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm

OOC: Sure, why not? The more the merrier ^^

Peter was growing frustrated, and fast. "Shadow? Shadow!" he whispered loudly before jumping and pulling his dagger out, holding it out from him when he heard a voice and some movement coming from behind him on the staircase. He looked up, seeing a slender woman with reddish-brown hair. He relaxed his shoulders and moved his dagger back into his dagger pocket on his pants. "Sorry" he said before closing the drawer, he was searching in, quickly. "I'm trying to find my shadow. It ran away" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms with a pout. He crossed his legs in the air and rested his elbow on his thigh, with his cheek in his hand. "You haven't seen it anywhere, have you?" he asked, flying over and looking at the woman curiously.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Alidia looked out of the door  and there was a boy. She gasped, normally she wasn't scared but he made her jump. Cause he was...levanting or floating on air. And the shadow she had looked like him. The shadow was struggled in her hands. And she whispered a spell to make it immobile. And there she also saw Meg. And Alidia walked to them. "Excuse me, but is this yours?" she showed him the shadow," If so I'll do a spell to make it stick on you. I'm Alidia by the way." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Looking over at another girl, he spotted his shadow in her hands and his eyes grew wide. He zoomed over and tackled his shadow into the wall, grabbing his arm and pulling him down to the ground. He raced into the bathroom, grabbing a block of soap before he flew back out into the hallway. He sat down, grabbing his shadows foot and trying to stick it on by rubbing soap on his foot. He looked up, "nah, that's okay!" he waved it off. "I can stick it on myself" he said, his shadow slowly regaining it's mobility. He slapped his shadows foot onto his own, hoping it would stick, letting go of it for merely a second before his shadow flew off once more. Peter groaned and chased after it, crashing into the cupboard and then the lighting fixture on the ceiling. He flew circles around the chandelier, chasing his shadow rather quickly before it flew off somewhere into the next room. Peter tried catching his breath and levitated down a bit further, rubbing his forehead. "Don't worry. He won't go far. I'll catch him eventually" he chuckled. He and his shadow always played games like this. His shadow was a sneaky bugger.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 pm

When this young boy grabbed his shadow, he touched her hand and she swore her heart skipped a couple of beats. She decided to help him. So she whistled for her solarsurfer. And soon she was flying with him. Her hair flying out of her eyes and she laughed. And when they were making messes she'd wave her hands and cast a spell to make sure everything was cleaned up. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Meg just shook her head at the boys question. Though she was wondering how his shadow managed to escape from him. She then saw Ali come in, nodding her head to her as a hello.
When the boy snatched his shadow back and started to stick it back on with a bar of soap she covered her laugh with her hand, not wanting to insult the boy.
"Soo... umm who are you boy? Does your shadow run away often?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:18 pm

"Peter" he said, "Peter Pan." He gave a short bow, taking off his hat as he did so. He popped it back onto his head as he straightened up. He wondered if the two ladies had heard of him from children's story books. Most people thought he was a myth, much to his disgust. He would rather children believe in him than think he was just a story. But there wasn't much he could do about it. "And you are?" he gestured to the both of them.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:22 pm

"Megara." She said simply.
Really? Peter Pan? "The boy from the story? You haven't aged a bit." She joked, giving a light chuckle.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Peter smiled before rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. The boy from the story" he waved his hands in annoyance. "I have aged actually, by one year to be precise" he said, worriedly. He wasn't planning on growing up, but ever since his shadow escaped from Neverland, he was made to venture into the aging world that was Earth; which only meant he would have to age along with it.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Meg placed her hand on her chest in a mocked shock. "Oh no! I hope you don't get wrinkles." She giggeled. "Is aging really that bad? People can do alot more things when they are adults compared to when they wer kids deary."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Peter almost shivered at the thought of having wrinkles. "What's the big deal about being a grown up? You don't really get to have a lot of fun. You have to get a job, have kids and worry about money. Besides, it's not like I'm a child any more, since I'm fifteen" he grumbled. He was now a teenager and he wasn't planning on staying in this world long enough to see past eighteen.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Alida was in shock. "The Peter Pan" the one she always heard stories bout when she was a younger girl and she had a crush on him. "Oh my," Alidia thought "Um, Peter I'll help you with your shadow." She climbed on her solarsurfer. "Where to?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Meg rolled her eyes. "Pfft.... Kids and marriage are not my thing. Making money is not really that difficult, and can be kinda fun." She said with a smirk. "And once I am eighteen I can officially do what I want, and mother has nothing to say against it." She said with a wicked smirk, making her eyebrows momentarily shoot up.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 pm

"Mother" he scoffed. He hadn't had to deal with parents in almost 200 years. "Well, good for you, Meg!" he said, reasonably glad she wasn't planning on taking life too seriously. He was happy to see that at least one teenager was planning on having fun as an adult. He glanced over at Alidia and shook his head, "no, it's okay. I'll find him on my own eventually. There's no use in wasting our energy now" he said, not feeling too bothered about it in the meantime.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:16 pm

She laughed softly. "You are so lucky to not have parents. Or do you ever even think about what it would be like to have parents?" It wasn't like Meg hated her parents, she just hated how they thought they could boss her around. Though she was interested to know what was life without them.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Peter rubbed his chin and crossed his legs as he floated in the air, at Megara and Alidia's eye level. "Nope" he grinned, "I don't want adults bossing me around" he chuckled and gestured to himself with his thumb. "That's why I ran away from home" he shrugged, not caring for parents at all. If anything, they only held you back.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Meg laughed leaning forward to snatch Peters hat from him. "Big words. You are almost adult yourself. How old are you exactly?" She twirled the hat with her finger.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Peter glanced up at the hair that fell in front of his eyes as Meg snatched his hat from him. He smirked. "I don't know... I think 185 years old now... I'm hoping to reach over 500" he grinned, his eyes hopeful. He flew around Meg, before snatching his hat back. He poked his tongue out at her before putting it back on his head. "How old are you?" he asked curiously.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Her eyebrows raised up in surprise. "Oh wow." She let out a laugh. "I'm 17. I'm young compared to you gramps." She stuck her tongue out at him in return.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 pm

"What did you expect? I am immortal" he smirked at her. "How old did you think I was? I mean, you've apparently heard of me from story books, so I would have to be a little bit older" he chuckled. "Wait, so you're not immortal?" he asked, feeling slightly confused. He thought most students here would be older like him, since it was a school for the supernatural.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm

She shook her head. "Nope. All I can do is fly, horse around and look pretty. My magic is limited to shifting from human form to my true form. I can't live forever, and I don't really want to either." She said with a smile. She did not envy long age. Life would get boring eventually.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Peter smiled, "you fly too? That's awesome!" he exclaimed. "That's a shame" he said, although he understood her point. "You get to see new things, watch the world evolve" he shrugged, "although I live in Neverland so I don't visit Earth often" he muttered that last part, almost to himself.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:15 pm

She nodded. "Mhm... With wings."
"How does that faith, trust and pixiedust actually work?" She said poking Peter's side. She was a sceptic, so what.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next