Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 am

Belle thought about what he said. "That's true. We never did encounter angels; perhaps it was because we were so attached to the water. Or, some of us were." She seemed to beam as she complimented her natural tail. "Thank you. Some day, maybe, I'll see your wings."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:14 am

Flynn shook his head with a frown. "The only way you'll be able to see my wings is if you're an angel of the lord" he glanced at her. "Apart from that... I guess you can see them through shadows, but you won't actually see the detail" he sighed. "I don't know if there is any other way, maybe you'll read upon another way in the library or something" he smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:17 am

Belle looked down. "Oh. I'll be staring at the wall, then," she joked.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:19 am

Flynn chuckled. "I guess so" he shrugged and then smiled apologetically at her. "They are there now" he looked at his back. "You just can't see nor feel them" he smirked before sighing, "but whatever" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 am

Belle frowned. "Well, you know they're there." She lowered her tail.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 am

Flynn raised an eyebrow as she frowned and lowered her tail. "Did I say something wrong?" he picked up a bit of her tail with a quiet chuckle, trying to make it 'happy'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Belle smiled. "No. Much like human legs, holding a tail up for some time gets tiring." It was strange talking to an angel so casually. This was the first time water and air ever came together. Then again, Belle thought, I'm friends with a vampire and lion shapeshifter. My sisters would be jealous.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

"Oh, okay then" he looked down at her tail once more before pushing himself out of the water once again. He stood up and looked around the gym for a towel. Walking into the change rooms, he saw a pile of freshly cleaned towels and grabbed one from the top of the pile. He dried his hair and walked out, wrapping the towel around the lower half of his body. "Sorry, my fingers are turning into prunes" he held his hands up and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 am

"Fair enough," Belle said with a laugh. With immunity to water, Belle didn't get pruny, as Flynn cleverly described it. "I don't want you becoming old just by sitting in the water."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:12 am

"Yeah, me neither" he smirked at her before grabbing his clothes. He quickly dried himself off before slipping his clothes back on. He grabbed a fold-up chair and moved it next to the pool to sit on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 am

Belle opened her mouth to compliment how well fit he was, but then shut it. That would make her come across has too promiscuous. Instead, she swam over to him, leaning against the pool wall and stared up at him, much like the illustrations of mermaids staring lovingly at sailors. "You know, you're quite attractive yourself. You look like a sailor from the Mediterranean."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 am

Flynn leaned forward, resting his elbows on his thighs. He was surprised by her compliment. "Thanks I guess" he smiled at her. He didn't have much knowledge about sailors in general, so he didn't know whether to take it as a good thing. "You know, I should take you flying sometime" he said, the thought of it already rolling around in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 am

"Flynn, that was a compliment coming from me," Belle sighed. During her days in the Mediterranean, the soliders were quite handsome. Even pirates that sailed through were attractive at times. Upon hearing the offer of flying, her eyes lit up. Flying without Alidia's odd solarsurfer? Or even a hangglider or parasail? Belle beamed, "Oh yes! Flying with you would be...amazing."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 am

"Well, thank you" he smiled at her again. He grinned as he watched her grow excited, "great" he said. "Next time we go outside, remind me" he smiled at her.

((OOC: Sorry hun, I have to go! I'll reply later on!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 pm

((OOC: I understand. I had to leave arund the same time))
Belle blushed. "Yeah, if I can ever find a date." Tutoring sessions were sure to be piling up now that classes were getting hectic.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 am

"Oh, right. Tutoring's starting up again, huh?" he looked at her with a small pout. "Are you going to have any free time?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"I can schedule you in," Belle winked. "Besides, the only people who came last time were you and that hyper fairy girl. With more classes starting, I'm hoping to get more people. If not," she twirled some hair around her finger absentmindedly, "I'll be a free Nereid."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:32 am

Flynn grinned, "Vanellope? Did you even end up tutoring her?" he asked. "Well, you know I could always stop time" he smirked and then sighed. "I mean I could get one of my brothers to stop time" he glanced up at the ceiling, wondering if they would ever forgive him for rebelling. A few of his brothers did still keep some form of contact, that for which he was grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Belle laughed, "Distracting her with the apples versus oanges trick worked well enough for her." She saw the joy in his face fade, which worried her. However, it was none of her business so she stayed quiet about it.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 am

"Apples versus oranges? Nice" he smirked and shook his head. He noticed the silence and coughed slightly, "well... I guess I better head back to my dorm" he sighed, not really wanting to go. He stood up and gave her a small smile, "what are you going to do?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Belle nodded sadly. All good things must come to an end, as they said. "I'll just finish up my laps here, probably be in the library or I'll be out in Stonehollow. With the winter, who knows where the tide takes me."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Flynn smiled at her, "alright, well, I'll see you around" he said. He moved the chair back to where he had found it and headed for the door, "if you want to hang out, just ask" he smirked and gave her a wink before walking out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:10 pm

((End thread. Yay!))
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3