Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn) Empty Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

Gym water was so different from swimming in the ocean. The chlorine weighed Belle down as she swam lap to lap. However, the sensation of being underwater didn't change. The bubbles flew from her hair, tickling her face. Rather than surfacing like most lap swimmers, Belle stayed underwater throughout the whole lap. Her hair was unbound, for once, flowing like seaweed. Her dark blue tail with a dolphin fluke - a key indicator she wasn't a mermaid - paddled her along with water. Under the water, noise was muffled, different. The events from last night echoed in her mind. However, instead of crying, she pushed onward.

Last edited by Belle Riptide on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn) Empty Re: Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:48 am

Flynn had walked past the gym a dozen times in the past, but had never really ventured inside. This time around, he heard splashing. He opened the door and peeked his head through, seeing Belle swimming in her Nereid form. He grinned slightly and placed his bag down quietly, hoping she didn't hear or see him. He quickly took his shirt, pants, socks and shoes off, leaving him in his boxers. He ran up and hugged his legs to his chest after jumping into the air, doing a bomb. He rose back up to the surface and quickly ran a hand through his hair to get it out of his face, grinning over at Belle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 am

A forceful disturbance pushed Belle back. However, upon regaining her stance, she saw Flynn, in nothing buth the "boxers" humans called them. She surfaced, brushing the hair from her face, to see him smiling at her. Normally, she would be irritated, but seeing as pool water would do her no good, she sufficed with a smile back at him.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 am

Flynn's grin turned into a smirk, when he noticed she seemed a bit irritated, though she didn't show it. He swam back over to the ledge and pushed himself up and out, sitting on the edge of the pool, his feet still in the water. "Continue" he gestured with his hands for her to swim and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm not deaf!" Belle cried with indignant playfulness. "But fine. If you insist." She dove back into the water. Once submerged, her eyes changed from their normal hazel to green, allowing a small ripple to go through as she swam. Her intention, in the oceans, was to create waves - not tsunamis, but big enough to capsize a boat - but the weight of the chemicals made the waves go only to about the ledge. After four laps, she surfaced for a quick breath.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 am

Flynn chuckled. He watched as she continued to swim. She didn't seem to need breath often. He slowly slid back into the water, trying not to disturb her again. He leaned his arms across the ledge for balance and rubbed some of the water droplets off of his face that were running down his nose. Once she resurfaced he looked over, "tired yet?" he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 am

"To be honest," Belle pushed some hair back to answer his question, "the chemicals in this water weigh me down. Normally this is just a warm-up exercise. But now, well, it is getting exhausting."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 am

"It's called chlorine, sweetheart" he grinned at her and raised an eyebrow. He tapped his hands on the ledge of the pool and looked around the gym. "Maybe you're just tired" he shrugged, "from the rest of the day, I don't know" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 am

"Chlorine," Belle repeated the name of the chemical. "I was fine before. Perhaps swimming in this is a way for me to vent? So I don't end up yelling at someone I'll regret doing later. I don't know."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:20 am

"Oh okay" he glanced at her, wondering if she was angry. "Sorry for disturbing you then, I didn't realise" he mumbled and itched the side of his head, feeling a bit awkward for intruding now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:23 am

"Flynn..." Belle began. "I didn't mean to sound angry. I'm not mad at you. I guess all the tension from last night is still in me." She flicked her tail shyly. "Besides, you're the last person I'd want to drown. You've," she blushed, "you've been good to me when no other males have. Granted Eli and Aladdin I learned to like, but you were the first to.." she giggled her watery laugh, "...to see me not just for my looks."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:29 am

Flynn breathed out a chuckle when she mentioned the drowning part. It would be a bit hard to drown an Angel anyway, but it was the thought that counted. He then composed himself and smiled, slowly floating over towards her. He grinned as she giggled and looked at the water for a moment before swimming over to her. He smiled at her and hesitated, "you're beautiful, inside and out" he said. He thought it sounded cheesy, but he meant it. He brushed her hair behind her ear before leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. A moment passed and he pulled away quickly, "sorry-" he said quickly. "I shouldn't have done that" he frowned and glanced at the water. Angels weren't meant to get involved with other creatures.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 am

Belle blushed at his lines. "Cliched, but sweet..." she murmured. When he kissed her, something happened. She remembered Thetis telling her about her wedding kiss about how powerful it was. Then again, Belle was being kissed by an angel, not a random warrior. His kiss was...sweet. So much so that Belle kissed him back, and even when he pulled away her lips were still puckered slightly. "You didn't force it, unlike other people I knew," Belle pointed out.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 am

He looked at her lips and chuckled before glancing back at her. "Really? That's a relief then" he sighed. He felt stupid though. He felt like he was becoming more and more human every day. Angels usually had more self control. "So..." he mumbled and breathed out a chuckle, not knowing what to do now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:48 am

Belle chuckled. "I don't know." They were the only ones in the pool. She flicked her tail to keep herslef upright, rather than fall back in the water. "Are you all right?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 am

"Huh?" he realised he had gotten lost in thought and chuckled. "Yeah, I'm fine. How are you feeling now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 am

Belle twirled her hair back. "Um, not as heavy as I once was. If I could fly, I'd probably be on the ceiling."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 am

Flynn raised an eyebrow, "I don't understand" he said. He then chuckled sheepishly, "never mind" he glanced at her and then grinned to himself. He pushed himself back out of the pool again, sitting on the ledge. The water felt strange to him, it dampened his wings, since he preferred being in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 am

Belle leaned her arms near him the ledge, letting her lower body rest for a while. "Who knew imitating human language, especially modern, would be so...hard?" If Belle was cheeky enough, she would've sat on the edge with him - but then she'd unintentionally flash him. It was a wonder how her hair covered her chest and the pearl shells supporting her breats.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 am

Flynn sighed, "I don't know... it's hard to keep up with it all" he said. He glanced down at her, realising she didn't have any form of top or bra on, her hair didn't exactly cover her back. He quickly looked away, not that he saw anything. "Sorry I didn't even realise you were uh, naked" he smirked and looked at her from the corner of his eyes, not realising she had pearl shells on underneath her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:10 am

Belle blushed, giggling nervously. "It's my fault. I should've warned you. As long as I stay in the water I'm fine."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 am

Flynn chuckled and rubbed the nape of his neck before turning back to face her. "So I should probably get out of the gym when you get out of the water, right?" he grinned at her before shaking his hair, water droplets spraying everywhere. He moved his hair away from his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 am

Belle laughed again. "It's all right. I've got covering. I'm not that promiscuous, and I came prepared to avoid any unnecessary embarrasments." She pointed to a robe draped carefully nearby. "Even if that gets wet, I can just extract the water out." When she finished, she just stared in awe as the water droplets flung from his hair. She felt like her sister Calypso did when a handsome man was stranded on her island; wanting to do something or say something, but it would end up stupid.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 am

Flynn glanced at her with an unsure expression as she stared at him. "What?" he chuckled, "sorry I didn't mean to get you in the eye or anything. The water droplets were tickling my face" he laughed and leaned over to see if he had gotten any in her eyes, not that it would hurt her or anything, she lived in the water. He rubbed his face quickly and grinned at her. "Hello?" he waved his hand in front of her face and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:24 am

Belle blinked before shaking her head. "Oh! I apologize, Flynn!" Her face started to grow pink. "I..." Belle hung her head. "Confession; I was, as humans call it, 'checking you out'."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next