Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping on the Plot Bandwagon. XD

+11
Jasmine Bello
Asami
Vlad Draculea
Terra
Megara
Chel
Belle Riptide
Devlin Nightshade
Ariellia Von Claret
Kitty Pryde
Aladdin Drivas
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jumping on the Plot Bandwagon.  XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Jumping on the Plot Bandwagon. XD

Post  Tulio Medina Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

Sure! Smile I think Yue could probably be a favorite student of his. I don't know about Katara or Korra since I haven't seen their profiles yet, but the possibilities are endless! Smile
Tulio Medina
Tulio Medina

Back to top Go down

Jumping on the Plot Bandwagon.  XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Jumping on the Plot Bandwagon. XD

Post  Yue Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 am

Yea abd yes they are
Yue
Yue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 am

Anything you want for Jim, Esmeralda and Helga! I can totally see Esme liking him... Although she'll hate herself for it, since she's very anti-men right now xD

Totes just read his bio o.o i think the zombieness might be a little weird for her but y'know, they're all a little strange!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulio Medina Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Tulio/Esmeralda is, like, one of my OTPs, so I wouldn't be against them getting together in the future if they end up opening up to each other and stuff. Smile
Tulio Medina
Tulio Medina

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 pm

I gotta feeling this wont be your last XDD. Your mind is to creative lol
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

They're one of mine too n__n Awesome! Well, we'll see how things go!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 am

Anything you want for Rapunzel, Kida and Flynn! :-)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2