Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

2 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia) - Page 16 Empty Re: Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Monica shyly smiled and waved slightly. "Greetings Mr Barnabas's father..." She curtsied. "I'm Monica Valiant..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 pm

"Darius Crowley, at your service." Darius said with a bow to the young woman.  He then clapped a paw on his son's shoulder.
"I don't know how you found such a beautiful lady, my boy.  But she's worth holding onto." he told Barnabas.
"About that, Father.  I think the King is in danger.  We overheard Lord Godfrey talking two others about taking action if the King turns out to be one of us." Barnabas explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Monica smiled as she looked around and did small waves and greetings. Then she saw a younger version of Barnabas but it was a girl. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 pm

"Father, Barnabas!" Father and son looked up.  A young woman with black hair and a red rose behind one ear came up to them.  She was dressed like she was tracking something.
"Lorna!" Darius called her over.  She came up to them.  Barnabas couldn't help but hug his sister.  Unlike him and his father, she remained human.
"King Greymane is on his way here.  He's right behind me.  He wishes to talk to you, Father." his sister told them.  Barnabas looked over at Monica, feeling like something big was about to happen.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Monica nodded as she followed with her beloved Barnabas and his family with her bow and arrows near her. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 pm

King Genn Greymane arrived minutes later.  He looked like the same man Barnabas had seen when they'd given him the potion.  But something was clearly on the King's mind.
"Darius, I come as an equal.  I think it's time for us to put our differences behind us, old friend." Genn said to his friend.  And then, he confirmed Barnabas' suspicions.  King Greymane shifted into Worgen form.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Monica held her bow and arrow not knowing what the King would do to her Barnabas and his family. Then without Barnabas and his family knowing she was snatched up and put in a cage with a gag. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:59 pm

"We should be working together, for the sake of our people, Darius.  I want to start over with you." King Greymane told them.  It seemed the King was on their side after all.  Suddenly, Barnabas noticed Lord Godfrey standing outside.
"This is outrageous!  The King, one of you?!  Never!  I will not see this happen!" With that, Godfrey stormed out.  Genn went after him to see if he could be reasoned with.  Barnabas thought it best to secretly follow the King, just in case.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 am

Monica was bonded and gagged as Lord Godfrey locked her in unbreakable cage. And all she could think of Barnabas and his family. Then without warning she felt a needle in her skin and knocked her out cold. Then Lord Godfrey gave the signal to drive her away. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:20 am

Barnabas found himself praising his decision to follow the King.  Genn was ambushed and captured by Godfrey's conspirators.  The eldest Crowley child followed them back to Godfrey's manor.  He was determined to save the King.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:25 am

Monica was still bonded and gagged as Lord Godfrey put the unbreakable cage in the dungeon.  And all she still could think of Barnabas and his family even with her being out cold. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 am

Barnabas snuck onto the Lord's property, though he had to kill some of the guard dogs to prevent sounding an alarm.  Two of the conspirators were guarding the cellar, so the Worgen promptly put them both out of their misery.  He found what he thought he would, and something extra.
"Your Highness?  Monica?!  I've come to get you both out of here." Barnabas said quickly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:55 am

Monica didn't move or anything but breath normally as she was still caged gagged and bonded. But she did hear Barnabas's voice which warmed her heart. 'Gods... Hear my pleas... Make sure Barnabas will be okay....' 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 am

"Young Barnabas Crowley.  Your father would be proud of you." King Genn Greyman said as his cell was unlocked.  Barnabas didn't respond.  He got Monica out, untied her, and removed the gag.  He checked her over, finding that she was only drugged.
"Let's get out of here, Your Majesty.  I can't wait to see the look on Godfrey's face when his plan falls apart." he said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 am

Monica began to shiver and shake from the drugs as she wrapped her arms around Barnabas's neck and whimpered in pain as she slowly opened her hazy eyes "Mmmm-- Barnabas? You came for me and the King?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 am

"Of course I did.  I didn't know you were gone at first.  But now that I do, I feel like I was too lenient of Godfrey's fellow conspirators." Barnabas stated.  Both Worgen walked out of the cellar, Barnabas carrying Monica.  When he saw Godfrey taking a walk on the grounds and freeze when he noticed them, he couldn't help but grin.  He was going to enjoy this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:21 am

Monica began to held to Barnabas even more as she heard the yelling and the cussing. But her shivering didn't stop as she was feeling more of the drug in her bloodstream. "B--B--Barnabas..." she whimpered. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:50 am

"It's alright, Monica.  I'm here." Barnabas whispered to her.
"I'd rather die than have one of your kind for a king!" Godfrey shouted.  Suddenly, he started running towards the cliff beyond his property and jumped off.  Barnabas and Genn stared for several minutes, trying to grasp what just happened.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:55 am

Monica began to close her eyes as she looked up at her beloved Barnabas. "It's so cold..." she weakly smiled. "But I am glad you saved me my love... I love you forever..." she placed her head on his heart unaware of what happened. "Your heart is beating so fast..." she whispered. "Do you think I'll see my mom again..." she whimpered. "Most of my family is gone..." she closed her eyes. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 am

"You're not going anywhere.  Not in that way.  Not if I have anything to say about it." Barnabas said, having had more of unwanted surprises than he could take.  He reached into his pack, and produced a greater healing potion.  He uncorked it and gave it to Monica.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:28 am

Monica's emerald green eyes fluttered open as she smiled slightly. "B-- B-- Barnabas...." she giggled. She wrapped him in a loving embrace. Then she gasped when she heard something coming from a distant memory. "Monica? Sweetheart?" Monica went to the voice as she jumped down. "Mama?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 pm

"Monica?  What's going on?" Barnabas asked her.  What was she talking about involving her mother?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Monica looked at the human in front of her studying her. "B-- B-- Barnabas... This is my mother..." Flo smiled. "Greetings Barnabas.... I am Flo... Monica's mother. A pleasure." Monica was in shock. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:22 pm

"Hello, ma'am.  It's nice to meet you.  I didn't think I would meet Monica's mother." Barnabas said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Monica was so shock that she didnt move or anything. Flo smiled as she wrapped her arm around Barnabas's and began walking with him. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next