Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone)

4 posters

Go down

Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone) Empty Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone)

Post  Megara Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Meg and Aladdin had fetched the saw out of the tool shack. They had snuck in to the canteen, gald to find the kitchen staff hard at work in the kitchen, and no one in the canteen yet.
They rigged five chairs randomly in the cafeteria, returned the saw and waited for the lunch break to start before entering again. Minding where they took their seat, but sitting near one of the rigged chairs incase someone would want to sit with them. "Lets see what happens." She giggled waiting for people to arrive.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone) Empty Re: Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone)

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Rapunzel smiled widely when she heard the lunch bell ring. "Finally." She breathed a chuckle wanting to taste how the school lunch tasted. Especially since she was always up for food no matter what. As she entered the cafeteria,she look around for a second before spotting another individual in the lunchroom. She looked like an interesting person to talk to and something about her felt...familiar. Walking over to her, she smiled with a small wave. "Hey!" She chuckled placing the palm of her hands on the table. "Can I sit with you?" She asked as she fiddled with strands of her hair. "Unless, this seat is taken then-" She chuckled hesitantly as she pointed to a chair near her. Pulling her hair closer to her, she looked back at Meg with a small smile.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone) Empty Re: Take a chance and sit on it (tag Aladdin and anyone and everyone)

Post  Jack Frost Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 pm

((Hope you don't mind if I join! n__n ))

Jack flew throughout the halls, slipping a few of the staff members over merely with a wave of his staff. He laughed to himself. It was great! Especially since no one could see him. Aside from Rapunzel and Alidia, but they weren't around. He then caught a glimpse of the familiar lengthy golden hair that trailed into the cafeteria. He followed it, seeing Rapunzel was talking to a girl with reddish-brown hair. He floated up, watching them from above for a moment. He floated back down to the ground, "hey Punz!" he called out with a grin, knowing the other girl wouldn't be able to see him. He walked past one of the chairs, his side brushing it, causing the chair to collapse. "Whoa--" he jumped back, the chair was now missing a leg and lying on the ground in a heap. "Huh," he bent down, looking the chair over. Looked like some people were planning on pranking the students. He grinned widely to himself, grabbed the leg of the chair and plastered it back onto the chair with a wave of his staff. The ice in between the leg and chair would help attach it for the meantime, until someone sat on it.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 am

A blonde girl walked up to her, so she looked up. Something felt really familiar with this girl so she smiled. "Take a seat where ever you like." She said friendly, partly hoping she would not choose the broken chair.
Suddenly she heard a crash, quickly whipping her head to see who had tricked the first chair, but saw no one. And the strange thing was that the chair was still standing. Was she going crazy?
She looked around the room slowly before turning her attention back to the girl. "I'm Megara, what's your name?"

OOC: ^^ the more the merrier
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 am

Rapunzel slightly turned her head and gave him a grin back seeing she would probably look crazy in front of the new individual she just met if she waved or said 'hey' to basically...an invisible person. Looking back at Meg, she nodded and slightly fixed her dress as she was about to sit down before hearing a loud crash. That made her quickly stand back up before even touching the chair as she looked to see what happened. She raised an eyebrow seeing Jack was bent down doing something to the chair but she didn't know what since the table was blocking. She moved her gaze to the girl again and smiled when she introduced herself. "I'm Rapunzel!" She said in a bubbly voice feeling excited to meet some other student that goes to Blanditia. Glancing down at a chair, she moved to sit down in it before quickly flinching as the chair 'broke' a leg making it tilt. Once she hit the ground, she couldn't contain her laugh at how that must have looked. Especially if she just the girl. As she stood up, she was still chuckling and dusted off her dress with a grin not expecting that to happen at all.

(OOC: Go ahead! ^_^)
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 am

Jack noticed that Rapunzel was headed towards one of the rigged chairs. "Uh... Punz, I wouldn't do that if I were you-" he raised his hand before flinching as she fell to the floor, the chair collapsing underneath her. He walked over to her and peered down, "I warned ya," he flashed her a smirk. Stepping aside as she got up, he looked over at the other girl. "Hey, what do you think would happen if I threw a snowball at her?" he asked, knowing Rapunzel would find it difficult to communicate with him - since it would appear as if she were talking to no one. He conjured up a snowball in his hand and moved closer to Meg, eyeing Rapunzel with a grin.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 am

Meg bit her lip as she saw Rapunzewl sit down on the chair. She was rather glad to hear laughter instead of crying, it made her laugh too. "Glad you didn't take it so personally." She said pulling a new chair for Rapunzel to sit on.
She kept chuckeling. "You alright hun? That was quite the fall."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

She playfully made a face at Jack when he flashed a smirk before looking back at Meg. "Why would I take it personally?" She chuckled with a grin before looking at the chair Meg pulled out. "This one isn't rigged, is it?" She joked and moved to sit down on it. "Thanks." She smiled before quickly nodding her head "Y-yea! I'm alright!" She chuckled as she lifted her shoulders "Don't worry, I am fine...what a meet,huh?" she playfully rolled her eyes with a chuckle "At first I thought the chair flipped over because of me being a klutz at times,but I am glad to know it wasn't or..that would have been really embarrassing!" She laughed at the thought before looking at Jack when he spoke. She breathed a chuckle and shook her head trying to tell him not to before grinning seeing him conjure up a snowball moving closer to Meg. She stood up quickly about to speak out before inwardly laughing as she kept her mouth shut seeing he already had his mind set on throwing her the snowball.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Jack noticed Rapunzel trying to hold in a laugh, which only made him more eager to throw the snowball. Once Meg finished talking, he threw the snowball at her. It hit her square in the face, the snow breaking apart and falling into clumps at her feet. He hadn't iced it over like he usually did, since he discovered that a few kids received broken noses because of that. He began to laugh lightly, taking a step back and leaning on his staff.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 pm

The trap was set. All Aladdin and Meg had to do now was wait for an unsuspecting victim. Luckily, one soon showed up in the form of a girl named Rapunzel. Thanks to Meg's charm, she managed to get the blonde to sit on one of the rigged chairs, soon sending her crashing to the floor. He couldn't help but snicker a bit, happy that the prank was a success. And to his surprise, Rapunzel took it in good stride. Most people weren't so forgiving. Or so Aladdin thought. Somehow, and he didn't know if it was Rapunzel's doing or some other force, a snowball appeared out of no where and hit Meg right in the face. While most people might have had sympathy, Aladdin burst out laughing. It looked like Rapunzel had a trick or two up her sleeve, if she was the one responsible for it.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am

Rapunzel quickly winced when Jack threw the snowball at Meg before she burst into laughter. "I swear, that wasn't me!" She laughed as she raised her hands knowing they would probably think it was her who threw the snowball. "I can't control snow!" She chuckled feeling unable to stop laughing at all that has happened. Looking at Jack, she playfully rolled her eyes at him before glancing at Meg and Aladdin hoping Meg wouldn't get mad. Then again, she didn't look like the type of her person who takes things personal since she is a prankster herself. Still, they are going to blame her whether they took it personal or not. "Thanks Jack." She mumbled lowly as she chuckled with a small smirk,rolling her eyes.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 am

Meg smiled at Rapunzel. "Well I'm glad you took it.... " Splat, as something hit her face.
She blinked a few times. It had caught her by surprise. She hadn't seen Rapunzel making a snowball or anything, so she was completely taken by surprise.
She heard them laughing, making her lips curl up in a smile. She wiped the remaining snow off her face flicking the cold water towards Aladdin. "Ha ha very funny."
When Rapunzel claimed it wasn't her she frowned. "Then who?" She took a napkin, wiping her face dry.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

"It was..Jack." She chuckled sheepishly at how lunatic she probably sounded about now. "Jack Frost, you know...the boy who creates snow and all." She raised her hands hoping they didn't think she was crazy right about now since that wouldn't be the best first impression. "You just have to believe." She smiled and looked down at her hair "Trust me! I know it might seem crazy...but I can't control snow because I am partially a..unicorn." She breathed a chuckle still finding it a bit funny saying it out loud. "So...who else could it have been?" She raised her eyebrows not sure if either of them would believe her or not. Besides, she didn't looked like the type to create snow.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 am

Jack snickered to himself before conjuring up another snowball. He was glad the girl hadn't taken it to heart. He moved behind Rapunzel before throwing a snowball at the guy with dark hair, hitting him in the shoulder. Jack laughed before floating up as Rapunzel tried explaining that it was him. "This should be interesting," he grinned, waiting for their response.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 am

Megara looked at Rapunzel a bit puzzeled. "Jack Frost?" She repeated.
She came from the Meditarrean, so she wasn't really aware of winter spirits.
She exchanged looks with Aladdin incase he knew more. But if she said she just needed to believe it should be rather easy, right?
When she saw a snowball hit Aladdin she prettymuch had to believe it. She looked around, finally seeing a pale whitehaired boy behind Rapunzel. "Is that him?" She asked poining at Jack.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 am

Rapunzel nodded when Meg repeated before laughing as a snowball hit Aladdin's shoulder. She glanced behind her when Jack spoke and pushed one side of her hair behind her ear as she chuckled sheepishly hoping she didn't look like an idiot right about now. Once Meg pointed at Jack, Rapunzel turned her head and nodded with a grin. "Yea, that's him." She sighed of relief before glancing at Aladdin not sure if he could see him yet. Moving aside, she looked at Jack while nodding over to Meg "Now, it's time for a proper introduction." She chuckled and moved to sit down on a chair,making sure it wasn't rigged first before realizing she didn't fully introduce herself to Aladdin. She stood up after seconds of sitting and walked over to him. "I think you already heard what my name is..so what's yours?" She smiled.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 pm

"Partially a unicorn?" Aladdin raised an eyebrow. That was interesting. He hadn't met a unicorn before. The closest he had seen to those were flying horses, much like what Meg could turn into. He saw Meg glance at him at the mention of Jack Frost. He just shrugged. All he knew about Jack Frost was that he made snow and ice and that he was supposed to be a mischievous little bugger. Which Aladdin didn't have a problem with. He did like pranks, after all. In fact, he sounded like a guy who could be admired. And that though was enough to make Jack visible to Aladdin. "Hey dude," he said, nodding in his direction. He turned to Rapunzel, hearing her ask his name. "I'm Aladdin, satyr. I'm from Greece. Both of us are, actually." He gestured to himself and Meg. "But we just met like...what, half an hour ago?" he asked, laughing a little.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Jack smirked at Meg, "I don't know... is there another white haired guy who appeared out of nowhere around here?" he looked around the room before shrugging at her. "Hey," he nodded back at Aladdin before leaning on his staff. "So what's with all the rigged chairs?" he raised an eyebrow before walking around, noticing all the altered chairs fairly quickly. He bent down, adjusting one before it fell on it's own. "Just bored... or?" he stood back up, raising an eyebrow at them.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Rapunzel nodded with a small shrug when Aladdin asked her about her being partially a unicorn. She crossed her arms and glanced at Meg before looking back at Aladdin when he saw Jack making her smile. That had to be the quickest reaction because she would have thought everyone would have a bit difficult time. Especially considering he was invisible,but they must have been used to these kinds of things since they looked like they were around magical beings often. "A Satry?..Really?" She raised her eyebrows before looking at Meg "Woah! That's cool! Greece looks like an amazing place...at least for the pictures I have seen." She chuckled sheepishly "What are you?" She asked Meg still feeling like something was familiar with her for some odd reason. "Half an hour ago....and you guys seem to have a connection." She smiled as she raised her eyebrows seeing they were planning on pranking students in the short time they have known each other.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down